Thread Rating:
  • 38 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
ENEB Master Thread
(10-16-2024, 09:33 AM)avocado778 Wrote: It’s been over 2 months for me and still haven’t received digital diplomas

Write them on the diplomas@... address. I just did that and they actually had the digital diplomas done already a month ago. Easy to download. Guess they forgot to write me an email when it was ready ...
(10-11-2024, 09:15 AM)cacoleman1983 Wrote: I got my digital diploma from ENEB today.    It only took them about a month.   I haven't ordered the Universidad Isabel I diploma yet.   I might try to get it when another sale comes on again which will likely be around the holidays.  I'm also considering adding to this degree if the prices are right.

https://portal.eneb.es/diplomas/v2/32804...c4f938bcfc

What I find interesting is how they call everything training on the diploma and the transcript.  The ECTS credits are also not listed.    I believe that when evaluators view these ENEB documents only as continuing education, professional training, or an unaccredited program, they are not necessarily wrong.    I may try Azteca since I have a relationship with them to see if they would give me their own validation degree that should equate to a regionally accredited Masters.

@cacoleman1983 Please keep us updated on the validation with Azteca. I might also be interested in obtaining an official Master’s degree from Azteca.
[-] The following 2 users Like Mems88's post:
  • aimz, BadSquirrelBeta
Eneb courses look to be back on groupon for anyone interested
Yesterday I got the Isabel digital diplomas (Master in Supply Chain Management and Diploma in Executive Coaching and NLP), 5 days after getting the ENEB pdfs.
(10-17-2024, 08:51 AM)MrPanda Wrote: Yesterday I got the Isabel digital diplomas (Master in Supply Chain Management and Diploma in Executive Coaching and NLP), 5 days after getting the ENEB pdfs.
Did you pay for the digital diplomas? Are you printing them out? They still have the QR code?
GRADUATE

PhD Information and Communication Technology (UK IET Accredited) (On Hold)

Universidad Isabel I, Spain
Masters in Business Artificial Intelligence 2024-2025

BA Computer Science, TESU  '19
BA Liberal Studies, TESU  '19
AS  Natural Science and Mathematics, TESU  '19

StraighterLine (27 Cr)   Shmoop (18 Cr)  Sophia (11 Cr)
TEEX (5 Cr) Aleks (9 Cr)  ED4Credit (3 Cr) CPCU (2 Cr)   Study.com (39 Cr)

TESU (4 cr)
B&M (46 Cr)  Nations University  (9 cr)  UoPeople: (3 cr) Penn Foster: (8 cr)  

(10-17-2024, 08:55 AM)armstrongsubero Wrote:
(10-17-2024, 08:51 AM)MrPanda Wrote: Yesterday I got the Isabel digital diplomas (Master in Supply Chain Management and Diploma in Executive Coaching and NLP), 5 days after getting the ENEB pdfs.
Did you pay for the digital diplomas? Are you printing them out? They still have the QR code?

I needed the physical diplomas (as I need the Hague Apostille here), so I paid for that.

The diplomas have the QR code and the verification link: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid429406
From today until October 31, you can get your place in any MBA/Master for $ 279 USD or Double Master/MBA + Master or $ 319 USD with our Agile Methodology, with which you can finish your entire program with just one final test!

https://eneb.com/arragileusd/
(10-17-2024, 09:06 AM)MrPanda Wrote:
(10-17-2024, 08:55 AM)armstrongsubero Wrote:
(10-17-2024, 08:51 AM)MrPanda Wrote: Yesterday I got the Isabel digital diplomas (Master in Supply Chain Management and Diploma in Executive Coaching and NLP), 5 days after getting the ENEB pdfs.
Did you pay for the digital diplomas? Are you printing them out? They still have the QR code?

I needed the physical diplomas (as I need the Hague Apostille here), so I paid for that.

The diplomas have the QR code and the verification link: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid429406
Hi, can you share hague aspotile? I am curious about ENEB hague aspotile
How long does it tend to take for you, to have diplomas@... respond to your emails ? Last time they responded within a day, but right now i've been waiting for an answer for a week.
Exams should be 60 days, give or take a few days as buffer time... If you're doing the regular way of writing assignments, it'll be longer, 90 to 120 days or even more.
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41

Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science

Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ENEB New Master Thread bjcheung77 799 281,875 6 hours ago
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Georgia Tech Announces New Online Master’s Degree in Artificial Intelligence LevelUP 5 155 7 hours ago
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Newlane's Master in Philosophy marcelor78 38 4,888 Yesterday, 10:05 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Unimarconi Master via ENEB Thread Kalas 142 37,749 10-06-2026, 11:52 AM
Last Post: PearsonOTHMQualifi7654
  Conversion/transfer options from ENEB into another uni to be awarded their Masters? DegreeNerd 27 2,114 10-04-2026, 07:49 AM
Last Post: jfreemansh
  Arcada University: Big Data Analytics (Specialisation studies) Master-level 30 ECTS animuscerebri 3 3,164 10-02-2026, 11:09 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  New ENEB Discounts housecat 268 169,127 10-02-2026, 06:22 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  ETAMU Master's in Organizational Leadership VanillaBean 0 260 10-01-2026, 12:02 PM
Last Post: VanillaBean
  CLEA Masstercursos master course paddyqr 127 50,077 09-12-2026, 09:01 AM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  Master of Science in Finance Mint Berry Crunch 3 1,140 08-18-2026, 07:48 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)