Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
$900 Elmwood Master of Leadership and Management (NA DEAC)
(12-07-2024, 11:02 AM)DoctorHAK Wrote: I applied to this masters program around a month ago, and never heard anything back from them. I didn’t receive any updates about the progress of my application.

Is this usually the case? Anyone applied recently?

Keen to hear more about the application experience.

I applied in the fall and got as far as the interview and then they dropped off the face of the earth.... so take that for what it is worth.

From the sound of it the original cohort was only about a dozen people.
Associates in: EMS, History, and Philosophy
Certificates in: Military History and Quality Assurance
B.S. in: Emergency Management and Healthcare Admin
M.S. in: Public Safety Administration
Graduate Certificate in: National Security
In Progress: Doctorate and Masters # 2 and 3
Reply
Just got this email. Did anyone else?

Happy New Year and I hope you are doing well! We are happy to announce that we are opening availability to a small cohort of students to enroll in the Master of Leadership and Management program. You have been selected to proceed in this process, and we could enroll you as early as the February 1 term.

Please let us know by January 8th if you would like to begin your degree program at Elmwood. If we do not hear from you by then, we will move on to other qualified candidates.
Harvard Extension School- HESA President- 2024
ENEB- Dual Master in MBA/Human Resources- 2025
O.P. Jindal Global University- MA in International Relations, Security, and Strategy-2025
Harvard Uni-Ext. School- ALM in English,Cert. in American Lit. and Culture- 2024
Harvard Uni- Kennedy School of Gov.- PLC- Public Leadership Credential-2023
Bottega Uni- MBA-Feb. 2022
Kennesaw State Uni- BA English-Dec. 2021
Charter Oak State College- BS/AS Psychology- 2013
[-] The following 1 user Likes collegecareerstudent's post:
  • Jonathan Whatley
Reply
I suppose I'll cave in and reach out to them. I was interested in doing a MAOL in the past. a lot of my credits should transfer in. I suppose I'll reach out to them soon. This program would definitely be covered by my employers tuition reimbursement program.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Znow's post:
  • Vle045
Reply
(01-02-2025, 09:28 AM)collegecareerstudent Wrote: Just got this email. Did anyone else?

Happy New Year and I hope you are doing well! We are happy to announce that we are opening availability to a small cohort of students to enroll in the Master of Leadership and Management program. You have been selected to proceed in this process, and we could enroll you as early as the February 1 term.

Please let us know by January 8th if you would like to begin your degree program at Elmwood. If we do not hear from you by then, we will move on to other qualified candidates.
I got a conditional acceptance, pending FCE for my Bachelor degree (medical degree MBChB). I did the FCE with WES and submitted it to Elmwood for review.

I did not submit any request for credit transfer, I have an ENEB MBA and Master of Project Management. Not sure if Elmwood will accept ENEB credits.
Reply
(01-06-2025, 08:58 AM)DoctorHAK Wrote:
(01-02-2025, 09:28 AM)collegecareerstudent Wrote: Just got this email. Did anyone else?

Happy New Year and I hope you are doing well! We are happy to announce that we are opening availability to a small cohort of students to enroll in the Master of Leadership and Management program. You have been selected to proceed in this process, and we could enroll you as early as the February 1 term.

Please let us know by January 8th if you would like to begin your degree program at Elmwood. If we do not hear from you by then, we will move on to other qualified candidates.
I got a conditional acceptance, pending FCE for my Bachelor degree (medical degree MBChB). I did the FCE with WES and submitted it to Elmwood for review.

I did not submit any request for credit transfer, I have an ENEB MBA and Master of Project Management. Not sure if Elmwood will accept ENEB credits.
I'd send everything in. You never know!
Harvard Extension School- HESA President- 2024
ENEB- Dual Master in MBA/Human Resources- 2025
O.P. Jindal Global University- MA in International Relations, Security, and Strategy-2025
Harvard Uni-Ext. School- ALM in English,Cert. in American Lit. and Culture- 2024
Harvard Uni- Kennedy School of Gov.- PLC- Public Leadership Credential-2023
Bottega Uni- MBA-Feb. 2022
Kennesaw State Uni- BA English-Dec. 2021
Charter Oak State College- BS/AS Psychology- 2013
Reply
(01-02-2025, 09:28 AM)collegecareerstudent Wrote: Just got this email. Did anyone else?

Happy New Year and I hope you are doing well! We are happy to announce that we are opening availability to a small cohort of students to enroll in the Master of Leadership and Management program. You have been selected to proceed in this process, and we could enroll you as early as the February 1 term.

Please let us know by January 8th if you would like to begin your degree program at Elmwood. If we do not hear from you by then, we will move on to other qualified candidates.

Not me.
Reply
the barrier for me is the whole proctor thing. I just don’t want to find one.
But it seems like a great deal!
Possible Next up: MS Analytics

MBA ‘26
BS Sociology 
Reply
(01-07-2025, 07:48 AM)Vle045 Wrote: the barrier for me is the whole proctor thing.  I just don’t want to find one.  
But it seems like a great deal!

When I applied, that was one of my concerns, however, I visited my local library, and the librarian said they offer proctoring services for free. Other libraries may charge a small fee, but it's something worth checking out if you are interested in applying.
[-] The following 2 users Like Bingbong's post:
  • Jonathan Whatley, Vle045
Reply
(01-07-2025, 10:00 AM)Bingbong Wrote:
(01-07-2025, 07:48 AM)Vle045 Wrote: the barrier for me is the whole proctor thing.  I just don’t want to find one.  
But it seems like a great deal!

When I applied, that was one of my concerns, however, I visited my local library, and the librarian said they offer proctoring services for free. Other libraries may charge a small fee, but it's something work checking out if you are interested in applying.

Interesting.  The library isnt terribly far.  I’ll have to keep that in mind.  Thanks
Possible Next up: MS Analytics

MBA ‘26
BS Sociology 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vle045's post:
  • Bingbong
Reply
(01-07-2025, 07:48 AM)Vle045 Wrote: the barrier for me is the whole proctor thing.  I just don’t want to find one.  
But it seems like a great deal!

It can be virtually anyone minus a family member or subordinate. I was able to find a co-worker to help stick around after work when I did mine.
BALS Social Sciences - TESU 2020
ASNSM Computer Science - TESU 2020
Master of Leadership & Management - Elmwood Institute 2026
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unimarconi Master via ENEB Thread Kalas 142 37,555 10-06-2026, 11:52 AM
Last Post: PearsonOTHMQualifi7654
  Newlane's Master in Philosophy marcelor78 35 4,592 10-06-2026, 11:13 AM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  ENEB New Master Thread bjcheung77 798 280,592 10-04-2026, 04:23 PM
Last Post: Maltus
  Arcada University: Big Data Analytics (Specialisation studies) Master-level 30 ECTS animuscerebri 3 3,146 10-02-2026, 11:09 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  ETAMU Master's in Organizational Leadership VanillaBean 0 229 10-01-2026, 12:02 PM
Last Post: VanillaBean
  CLEA Masstercursos master course paddyqr 127 50,019 09-12-2026, 09:01 AM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  Master of Science in Finance Mint Berry Crunch 3 1,124 08-18-2026, 07:48 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  NEW Univ of Virginia - Master of Change Management smartdegree 0 795 08-07-2026, 03:43 PM
Last Post: smartdegree
  SEU CBE MA in Leadership (English) and Religion Master’s (English & Spanish) Jonathan Whatley 4 1,451 08-06-2026, 11:34 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  UGC Opens Door to One-Year Online Master’s from India Jonathan Whatley 1 861 08-06-2026, 05:42 AM
Last Post: cc95

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)