Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
ENEB New Master Thread
(05-05-2025, 04:38 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Basically, I locked the previous master thread as people mentioned they couldn't view the posts.
There may have been some issues with deleted posts causing this phenomenon.

Anyways, let's keep this new thread clean and neat. Yes, that means you too!
Hopefully, for everyone posting, please don't keep quoting the previous posts unless it's really needed.

Oh, here's the old master thread for reference, if you don't log into the forum, the thread should work flawlessly.
Link: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...ter-Thread

It seems it is doing it again :-( -  I can't see the last post that was done 45 mins ago. Wired.
--
in progress: Certificate in systemic family councelling (Allensbach Hochschule)

Certificates/Courses completed:
Cert. Tutor (school) (SRH University - The Mobile University)
Stress Management Specialist (Chamber of Commerce)
Balances and valuation (Chamber of Commerce)
certified Six sigma Yellow belt (Six Sigma college)
AI BASICS: FLUENCY & DISCERNMENT and AI ADVANCED: LEADERSHIP & WISDOM (George Fox University)

Degrees completed
brick-and-mortar:
Dipl. Sozialarb. (FH) (Frankfurt UAS)
State-recognized Social Worker (state-regulated professional title, not a degree)

via distance learning:
new: Master of Mediation (MM), FernUniversität in Hagen
Reply
(09-23-2025, 10:40 AM)Nemfis Wrote: Thanks for both replies.
(09-23-2025, 10:28 AM)icecubetr Wrote: No, it is not worth it. Btw, is there a way to download the IEE report in high quality without paying them $45 to have them email it to you?

And no, unfortunately, there is no way to download IEE report without paying them Sad

I used to be able to download the preview images separately on September 18. Even though the images' resolution was 443 x 573, they didn't have the watermark. It seems like they disabled right-clicking on their website. However, I managed to download them using the console on Google Chrome. This code will be useful for potential future evaluations. Open the console by pressing CTRL+Shift+I, type "allow pasting" and paste the following code and press enter:
Code:
document.querySelectorAll("canvas").forEach((c, i) => {
 let link = document.createElement("a");
 link.download = "iee_" + (i + 1) + ".png";
 link.href = c.toDataURL("image/png");
 link.click();
});
University of the People, United States
Master of Science in Information Technology, In Progress
ENEB/Universidad Isabel I, Spain
Master in Big Data and Business Intelligence, 2025
University of Guelph, Canada
Bachelor of Computing, 2024
[-] The following 3 users Like icecubetr's post:
  • Kalas, nofiox, NotJoeBiden
Reply
(09-23-2025, 05:00 PM)icecubetr Wrote:
(09-23-2025, 10:40 AM)Nemfis Wrote: Thanks for both replies.
(09-23-2025, 10:28 AM)icecubetr Wrote: No, it is not worth it. Btw, is there a way to download the IEE report in high quality without paying them $45 to have them email it to you?

And no, unfortunately, there is no way to download IEE report without paying them Sad

I used to be able to download the preview images separately on September 18. Even though the images' resolution was 443 x 573, they didn't have the watermark. It seems like they disabled right-clicking on their website. However, I managed to download them using the console on Google Chrome. This code will be useful for potential future evaluations. Open the console by pressing CTRL+Shift+I, type "allow pasting" and paste the following code and press enter:
Code:
document.querySelectorAll("canvas").forEach((c, i) => {
 let link = document.createElement("a");
 link.download = "iee_" + (i + 1) + ".png";
 link.href = c.toDataURL("image/png");
 link.click();
});

The simpler way if you're in chrome or whatever browser is go to View > Developer > Inspect Elements then search the source code for https://cdn.filestackcontent.com you'll find the cdn link where your PDF is hosted. Open the link and voila—there's your PDF!
[-] The following 3 users Like handlemethis's post:
  • icecubetr, Maltus, NotJoeBiden
Reply
Let me take this opportunity to make my periodic petition for an ENEB subforum just like there's a UoPeople, UMPI, and TESU subforum. This would allow different threads on different ENEB-related topics and avoid all the other megathread downsides. I think the amount of posting on this single topic warrants it. If the reason this hasn't been done is because this is not a US degree or because it's not necessarily equivalent to a US masters, there can be a pinned post explaining all of that.

On the other hand, if the reason this hasn't been done is because it's an enormous pain in the butt, then I understand and retract my petition Smile
[-] The following 7 users Like wow's post:
  • DoctorHAK, handlemethis, Maltus, MedicOne, Nemfis, nofiox, Trapper_7
Reply
(09-24-2025, 09:21 AM)wow Wrote: Let me take this opportunity to make my periodic petition for an ENEB subforum just like there's a UoPeople, UMPI, and TESU subforum. This would allow different threads on different ENEB-related topics and avoid all the other megathread downsides. I think the amount of posting on this single topic warrants it. If the reason this hasn't been done is because this is not a US degree or because it's not necessarily equivalent to a US masters, there can be a pinned post explaining all of that.

On the other hand, if the reason this hasn't been done is because it's an enormous pain in the butt, then I understand and retract my petition Smile

Fully support this idea!! Cool
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nemfis's post:
  • MedicOne
Reply
Is there any info on what the thesis requirements are?
Reply
(09-25-2025, 03:25 PM)acnl Wrote: Is there any info on what the thesis requirements are?

The only thing that was conveyed to me is that it is to be 12,000 words. A business oriented paper and not research. They will provide a tutor who will give very clear instructions.

I have decided to pass up on this because I am already doing an official MBA elsewhere, and the Master's degrees offered through this is not of interest to me.

Nevertheless, I think it's a fantastic way to upgrade the previous degree(s) with ENEB. One deserves to upgrade to an official degree with this opportunity.
[-] The following 1 user Likes PearsonOTHMQualifi7654's post:
  • Kalas
Reply
(09-25-2025, 03:56 PM)PearsonOTHMQualifi7654 Wrote:
(09-25-2025, 03:25 PM)acnl Wrote: Is there any info on what the thesis requirements are?

The only thing that was conveyed to me is that it is to be 12,000 words. A business oriented paper and not research. They will provide a tutor who will give very clear instructions.

I have decided to pass up on this because I am already doing an official MBA elsewhere, and the Master's degrees offered through this is not of interest to me.

Nevertheless, I think it's a fantastic way to upgrade the previous degree(s) with ENEB. One deserves to upgrade to an official degree with this opportunity.
At over $2,000 not evening including what people spent at ENEB and to  just obtain a Livello 1 equivalence I think the opportunity cost is far from worth it… and ambiguous at best
COMPLETED

MBA+MHRM |  Universidad Isabel I / ENEB
Master in Digital Marketing and Analytics  |  Universidad Isabel I / ENEB
Master in Project Management |  Universidad Isabel I / ENEB
Master in Logistics Management and Supply Chain Management |  Universidad Isabel I / ENEB


LOADING

Bachelor of Business Administration - Project Management and Management Info. Systems | UMPI
Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership | UMPI
MBA | PUG
[-] The following 1 user Likes chopliver2's post:
  • TedvanderParre
Reply
(09-25-2025, 07:53 PM)chopliver2 Wrote:
(09-25-2025, 03:56 PM)PearsonOTHMQualifi7654 Wrote:
(09-25-2025, 03:25 PM)acnl Wrote: Is there any info on what the thesis requirements are?

The only thing that was conveyed to me is that it is to be 12,000 words. A business oriented paper and not research. They will provide a tutor who will give very clear instructions.

I have decided to pass up on this because I am already doing an official MBA elsewhere, and the Master's degrees offered through this is not of interest to me.

Nevertheless, I think it's a fantastic way to upgrade the previous degree(s) with ENEB. One deserves to upgrade to an official degree with this opportunity.
At over $2,000 not evening including what people spent at ENEB and to  just obtain a Livello 1 equivalence I think the opportunity cost is far from worth it… and ambiguous at best

It's totally understandable what you are saying, especially considering your journey that you've shared through your signature

I can tell you are:
1. Already working towards a full MBA (PUG), 
2. Already working towards a full MA (UMPI)
3. Already working towards a US RA BBA (UMPI)

Basically you have no need for another MBA or a Master's degree that is a Primo Livello. 
Once you finish the MBA, MA, and BBA above, you might not even need the Universidad Isabel I / ENEB degrees any more.

But for those who not already doing what you are doing, if they aren't doing another MBA, or Master's, it might be worth it to take their ENEB/Isabel I titulo propios and turn them into something better.
 
Here's another way to look at it, 3, even 4 Titulos Propios are not quite the same as 1 Master Universitario di Primo Livello because:
From any combination of Titulo Propios, only 15 ECTS can transfer into an official program

For example, when I look at my own ENEB MBA + Master at 72 ECTS and the 2nd Master at 60 ECTS

Normally only 15 ECTS would be tranferable to a Titulo Official in Spain. 
  • I see that between the ENEB degrees I've done, only 7 out of 9 modules of the Unimarconi Master's have been covered. 
  • ENEB and Unimarconi are willing to allow the full transfer of all of the coursework towards an Official Master's, provided that one does some extra work.
  • 15 question multiple choice exams for each of the remaining 2 modules
  • Final Exam with 135 multiple choice exam for all 9 modules combined. 
  • Add a thesis and get an official, accredited MBA at the First Master's level in Italy. 
How many fully accredited MBA programmes are willing to accept most of the work done at ENEB?
If I were not already working on a fully accredited MBA, I would definitely convert my ENEB coursework via the Unimarconi transfer.

Yes I can toss my Ui1/ENEB after all said and done, but I get a little sentimental, and don't like the idea of just letting them go.  ENEB was a good way to rekindle the learning desire, and it got me on track. I wouldn't mind technically taking that work and applying it to something official.

(09-25-2025, 08:44 PM)PearsonOTHMQualifi7654 Wrote:
(09-25-2025, 07:53 PM)chopliver2 Wrote:
(09-25-2025, 03:56 PM)PearsonOTHMQualifi7654 Wrote:
(09-25-2025, 03:25 PM)acnl Wrote: Is there any info on what the thesis requirements are?

The only thing that was conveyed to me is that it is to be 12,000 words. A business oriented paper and not research. They will provide a tutor who will give very clear instructions.

I have decided to pass up on this because I am already doing an official MBA elsewhere, and the Master's degrees offered through this is not of interest to me.

Nevertheless, I think it's a fantastic way to upgrade the previous degree(s) with ENEB. One deserves to upgrade to an official degree with this opportunity.
At over $2,000 not evening including what people spent at ENEB and to  just obtain a Livello 1 equivalence I think the opportunity cost is far from worth it… and ambiguous at best

It's totally understandable what you are saying, especially considering your journey that you've shared through your signature

I can tell you are:
1. Already working towards a full MBA (PUG), 
2. Already working towards a full MA (UMPI)
3. Already working towards a US RA BBA (UMPI)

Basically you have no need for another MBA or a Master's degree that is a Primo Livello. 
Once you finish the MBA, MA, and BBA above, you might not even need the Universidad Isabel I / ENEB degrees any more.

But for those who are not already doing what you are doing, if they aren't doing another MBA, or Master's, it might be worth it to take their ENEB/Isabel I titulo propios and turn them into something better.
 
Here's another way to look at it, 3, even 4 Titulos Propios are not quite the same as 1 Master Universitario di Primo Livello because:
From any combination of Titulo Propios, only 15 ECTS can transfer into an official program. 

For example, when I look at my own ENEB MBA + Master at 72 ECTS and the 2nd Master at 60 ECTS

Normally only 15 ECTS would be tranferable to a Titulo Official in Spain. 
  • I see that between the ENEB degrees I've done, only 7 out of 9 modules of the Unimarconi Master's have been covered. 
  • ENEB and Unimarconi are willing to allow the full transfer of all of the coursework towards an Official Master's, provided that one does some extra work.
  • 15 question multiple choice exams for each of the remaining 2 modules
  • Final Exam with 135 multiple choice questions for all 9 modules combined. 
  • Add a thesis and get an official, accredited MBA at the First Master's level in Italy. 
How many fully accredited MBA programmes are willing to accept most of the work done at ENEB?
If I were not already working on a fully accredited MBA, I would definitely convert my ENEB coursework via the Unimarconi transfer.

Yes I can toss my Ui1/ENEB after all said and done, but I get a little sentimental, and don't like the idea of just letting them go.  ENEB was a good way to rekindle the learning desire, and it got me on track. I wouldn't mind technically taking that work and applying it to something official

(09-25-2025, 08:44 PM)PearsonOTHMQualifi7654 Wrote:
(09-25-2025, 07:53 PM)chopliver2 Wrote:
(09-25-2025, 03:56 PM)PearsonOTHMQualifi7654 Wrote:
(09-25-2025, 03:25 PM)acnl Wrote: Is there any info on what the thesis requirements are?

The only thing that was conveyed to me is that it is to be 12,000 words. A business oriented paper and not research. They will provide a tutor who will give very clear instructions.

I have decided to pass up on this because I am already doing an official MBA elsewhere, and the Master's degrees offered through this is not of interest to me.

Nevertheless, I think it's a fantastic way to upgrade the previous degree(s) with ENEB. One deserves to upgrade to an official degree with this opportunity.
At over $2,000 not evening including what people spent at ENEB and to  just obtain a Livello 1 equivalence I think the opportunity cost is far from worth it… and ambiguous at best

It's totally understandable what you are saying, especially considering your journey that you've shared through your signature

I can tell you are:
1. Already working towards a full MBA (PUG), 
2. Already working towards a full MA (UMPI)
3. Already working towards a US RA BBA (UMPI)

Basically you have no need for another MBA or a Master's degree that is a Primo Livello. 
Once you finish the MBA, MA, and BBA above, you might not even need the Universidad Isabel I / ENEB degrees any more.

But for those who are not already doing what you are doing, if they aren't doing another MBA, or Master's, it might be worth it to take their ENEB/Isabel I titulo propios and turn them into something better.
 
Here's another way to look at it, 3, even 4 Titulos Propios are not quite the same as 1 Master Universitario di Primo Livello because:
From any combination of Titulo Propios, only 15 ECTS can transfer into an official program. 

For example, when I look at my own ENEB MBA + Master at 72 ECTS and the 2nd Master at 60 ECTS

Normally only 15 ECTS would be tranferable to a Titulo Official in Spain. 
  • I see that between the ENEB degrees I've done, only 7 out of 9 modules of the Unimarconi Master's have been covered. 
  • ENEB and Unimarconi are willing to allow the full transfer of all of the coursework towards an Official Master's, provided that one does some extra work.
  • 15 question multiple choice exams for each of the remaining 2 modules
  • Final Exam with 135 multiple choice questions for all 9 modules combined. 
  • Add a thesis and get an official, accredited MBA at the First Master's level in Italy. 
How many fully accredited MBA programmes are willing to accept most of the work done at ENEB?
If I were not already working on a fully accredited MBA, I would definitely convert my ENEB coursework via the Unimarconi transfer.

Yes I can toss my Ui1/ENEB after all said and done, but I get a little sentimental, and don't like the idea of just letting them go.  ENEB was a good way to rekindle the learning desire, and it got me on track. I wouldn't mind technically taking that work and applying it to something official

It's totally understandable what you are saying, especially considering your journey that you've shared through your signature

I can tell you are:
1. Already working towards a full MBA (PUG), 
2. Already working towards a full MA (UMPI)
3. Already working towards a US RA BBA (UMPI)

Basically you have no need for another MBA or a Master's degree that is a Primo Livello, let alone spen more than 2k to upgrade.
Once you finish the MBA, MA, and BBA above, you might not even need the Universidad Isabel I / ENEB degrees any more.

But for those who are not already doing what you are doing, if they aren't doing another MBA, or Master's, it might be worth it to take their ENEB/Isabel I titulo propios and turn them into something better.
 
Here's another way to look at it, 3, even 4 Titulos Propios are not quite the same as 1 Master Universitario di Primo Livello because:
From any combination of Titulo Propios, only 15 ECTS can transfer into an official program. 

For example, when I look at my own ENEB MBA + Master at 72 ECTS and the 2nd Master at 60 ECTS

Normally only 15 ECTS would be tranferable to a Titulo Official in Spain. 
  • I see that between the ENEB degrees I've done, only 7 out of 9 modules of the Unimarconi Master's have been covered. 
  • ENEB and Unimarconi are willing to allow the full transfer of all of the coursework towards an Official Master's, provided that one does some extra work.
  • 15 question multiple choice exams for each of the remaining 2 modules
  • Final Exam with 135 multiple choice questions for all 9 modules combined. 
  • Add a thesis and get an official, accredited MBA at the First Master's level in Italy. 
How many fully accredited MBA programmes are willing to accept most of the work done at ENEB?
If I were not already working on a fully accredited MBA, I would definitely convert my ENEB coursework via the Unimarconi transfer.

Yes I can toss my Ui1/ENEB when it's all said and done, but I get a little sentimental, and don't like the idea of just letting them go.  ENEB was a good way to rekindle the learning desire, and it got me on track. I wouldn't mind technically taking that work and applying it to something official
Reply
(09-25-2025, 03:56 PM)PearsonOTHMQualifi7654 Wrote:
(09-25-2025, 03:25 PM)acnl Wrote: Is there any info on what the thesis requirements are?

The only thing that was conveyed to me is that it is to be 12,000 words. A business oriented paper and not research. They will provide a tutor who will give very clear instructions.

I have decided to pass up on this because I am already doing an official MBA elsewhere, and the Master's degrees offered through this is not of interest to me.

Nevertheless, I think it's a fantastic way to upgrade the previous degree(s) with ENEB. One deserves to upgrade to an official degree with this opportunity.

Interestingly enough, this will only be a graduate certificate equivalency just like the initial ENEB offer from progressive evaluators.  This new arrangement with Università degli Studi Guglielmo Marconi will likely receive positive evaluations across all foreign credential evaluators with an accredited graduate credit recommendation.   Anyone aiming higher than graduate level credit alone should not do any of these validations.
Academic Degrees
PhD in Education - Azteca Universidad European Programs / University of Central Nicaragua
MEd Learning Systems Technology, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
GCert Technology Innovation, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
BS Mathematics, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
AA, AS, AAS Computer Information Systems, Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock
Certificate of Proficiency Entrepreneurship, Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock
Graduate Level Professional Development
MBA, Masters in Digital Marketing & Analytics & AI  Universidad Isabel I/ENEB
Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU: Thunderbird School of Global Management
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unimarconi Master via ENEB Thread Kalas 139 36,767 24 minutes ago
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Conversion/transfer options from ENEB into another uni to be awarded their Masters? DegreeNerd 18 1,001 3 hours ago
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  New ENEB Discounts housecat 268 167,474 4 hours ago
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  ETAMU Master's in Organizational Leadership VanillaBean 0 131 Yesterday, 12:02 PM
Last Post: VanillaBean
  Newlane's Master in Philosophy marcelor78 33 4,093 09-23-2026, 05:50 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  CLEA Masstercursos master course paddyqr 127 49,683 09-12-2026, 09:01 AM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  Master of Science in Finance Mint Berry Crunch 3 1,039 08-18-2026, 07:48 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  NEW Univ of Virginia - Master of Change Management smartdegree 0 721 08-07-2026, 03:43 PM
Last Post: smartdegree
  SEU CBE MA in Leadership (English) and Religion Master’s (English & Spanish) Jonathan Whatley 4 1,362 08-06-2026, 11:34 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  UGC Opens Door to One-Year Online Master’s from India Jonathan Whatley 1 769 08-06-2026, 05:42 AM
Last Post: cc95

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)