Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ACCEPTED into Missouri State university MBA Cyber Security
Missouri State looks to have a nice selection of Master programs and certificates. It's super cheap and has a good amount of scholarships. Nice find.
Could you please post a link here? I tried searching online, and the Missouri State outreach program has only Bachelor’s degrees listed. I am looking for good Masters options for Psychology/Neuroscience. I am ok even if the program requires some courses to be completed in person at a college campus.
TESU BALS-Psych. + ASNSM(Math) 

TEEX(6): Cybersec. 101/201/301
The Institutes(2): Ethics
Sophia(2): Ess. Of Managing Conflict, Dev. Effective Teams
NFA(1): Comm. Safety Edu.
GED(10): NAS-131, SOC-273, MAT-121, HUM-101 (1)
Study.com(75): Intro to Psych., Soc. Psych.-1, Growth & Dev. Psych., Personality Psych., History & Systems of Psych., Org. Theory, Library Science, Comm. at Workplace, Intro to World Religion, I/O Psych., Ethics in Soc. Sc., Org. Comm., Eng. 104, Eng. 105, History of Vietnam war, Sp. Ed. History & Law, Diff. Ed., Classroom Mgmt., Foundations of Ed., Abnormal Psych., Rsch. methods in Psych., College Math, Intro. to Geometry., Calculus (6).
Saylor (15): Intro. to Mol. & Cellular Bio., Comp. Politics, Corporate Comm., Env. Ethics, Principles of Comm. 
TESU (1): Cornerstone, Lib. 495 Capstone.
CSM (3): Quant. reasoning. 
Aleks (6): Trigonometry, Intro to Statistics. 

MS-Psychology; Walden University 
GPA: 4/4
(07-11-2019, 03:12 AM)Stoic Wrote: Missouri State looks to have a nice selection of Master programs and certificates. It's super cheap and has a good amount of scholarships. Nice find.
Pretty affordable university and they offer pretty good online courses.
NEXT: Considering DBA, DIT or PhD
In Progress: MSU MBA

Completed: WGU MS-CIA & Masters University Isabel I, ENEB
TEEX: Cybersecurity 101 (4), Cybersecurity 201 (3), Cybersecurity 301 (3)
Sophia: Accounting (3), Project Management (3) Principles of Finance (3) 
Coursera: Google IT Certification, and Google Project Management.

(07-11-2019, 04:17 AM)Supermind Wrote: Could you please post a link here? I tried searching online, and the Missouri State outreach program has only Bachelor’s degrees listed. I am looking for good Masters options for Psychology/Neuroscience. I am ok even if the program requires some courses to be completed in person at a college campus.

https://outreach.missouristate.edu/online/ - right next to the TAB that says Undergraduate there is a TAB that when clicked will show their Graduate programs.
Amberton University
- MS Human Relations and Business - 2022
Thomas Edison State University (TESU)
- BSBA General Management - 2018
- ASNSM Computer Science -2018

Thanks allvia. Unfortunately, there are no online Psychology courses.  Confused

Study.com(75): Intro to Psych., Soc. Psych.-1, Growth & Dev. Psych., Personality Psych., History & Systems of Psych., Org. Theory, Library Science, Comm. at Workplace, Intro to World Religion, I/O Psych., Ethics in Soc. Sc., Org. Comm., Eng. 104, Eng. 105, History of Vietnam war, Sp. Ed. History & Law, Diff. Ed., Classroom Mgmt., Foundations of Ed., Abnormal Psych., Rsch. methods in Psych., College Math, Intro. to Geometry., Calculus (6).
Saylor (15): Intro. to Mol. & Cellular Bio., Comp. Politics, Corporate Comm., Env. Ethics, Principles of Comm. 

(07-11-2019, 10:40 AM)Supermind Wrote: Thanks allvia. Unfortunately, there are no online Psychology courses.  Confused

Hi Supermind, you can call admissions office to see if they offer psychology. They may provide good respond back

Supermind, if you can wait, Edx has an upcoming Master's (not Micro Masters) degree in Psychology. Hopefully it will be affordable, they team up with top US and overseas institutions, so you know you're getting a good education. I would check other providers as well, such as Coursera and see if they're going to have any Master's in an area you're interested in.

Lastly, I would check the usual institutions that are known and recommended on here and the sister forum, something like Amberton, APUS, Fort Hays, etc. There should be some Master's programs for say $15K USD all in. For myself, if I was going for a Masters at this time, I would maybe look at purely online for cheap/easy/fast, as I don't have $ or time to go on campus.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
@bjcheung77, that would be so wonderful!! In fact, last year Edx sent me some sort of a survey as to what courses I would choose for a Masters. I picked Psychology. And they replied to me in a few days that a Masters in Psychology was underway. Do you know how much longer it will be? I have decided to wait until this year end; kind of taking a break from studies. I am just shortlisting various options, so I can write to all these universities, understand their course packages, as well as their price points.

(07-11-2019, 08:08 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Supermind, if you can wait, Edx has an upcoming Master's (not Micro Masters) degree in Psychology.  Hopefully it will be affordable, they team up with top US and overseas institutions, so you know you're getting a good education.  I would check other providers as well, such as Coursera and see if they're going to have any Master's in an area you're interested in.

Lastly, I would check the usual institutions that are known and recommended on here and the sister forum, something like Amberton, APUS, Fort Hays, etc.  There should be some Master's programs for say $15K USD all in.  For myself, if I was going for a Masters at this time, I would maybe look at purely online for cheap/easy/fast, as I don't have $ or time to go on campus.
Bjcheung77, I want to know what it is diffident between a regular master provide directly from university vs edx. Are they consider equal ? What it is the pro and cons?

These type of programs offered are just the same as the on-campus program, but it's offered online in partnership with Edx. Other players in the field are Coursera, FutureLearn (mainly Australia/UK uni's), Udacity, etc. I highly recommend them as you get to save on cash, get a name brand Masters, learn online vs on-campus.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kairos University Masters in Counseling Wnt2BLPC 8 654 Yesterday, 08:10 AM
Last Post: eLearner
  MBA Student @ Eastern University – AMA klone 22 1,776 04-15-2024, 08:20 PM
Last Post: klone
  Opinions on Master's International University of Divinity isaachunter 19 6,081 04-14-2024, 07:55 AM
Last Post: isaachunter
  Fitchburg State University - MBA in Finance Spaceghost 7 491 04-06-2024, 01:04 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Star a JD for JSD: another Northwestern California University School of Law journey thread jsd 33 7,272 04-04-2024, 05:32 PM
Last Post: collegecareerstudent
  Apollos University - from show clause to closure details bjcheung77 4 364 03-28-2024, 12:40 AM
  Robert Cavelier University Journey armstrongsubero 26 1,624 03-19-2024, 05:30 PM
Last Post: eLearner
  Troy University Master's - $250/credit for military PreLawCoastie 11 654 03-11-2024, 12:20 PM
Last Post: Duneranger
  Hellenic American University MBA: Overview of $3K RA MBA PrettyFlyforaChiGuy 90 14,275 03-06-2024, 03:28 PM
Last Post: lidel
  Eastern Illinois University. wildebeest 42 6,463 03-04-2024, 09:38 PM