Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ACE Credit Registry Change? Transcripts Services Ending
(05-14-2021, 06:18 PM)student4life80 Wrote: Hello everyone!  Does anyone know if Southern Utah University accepts ACE credit?

Now that ACE transcripts are free to send, the easiest way to find out is to try. Find the email address they use for incoming digital transcripts and send yours to them. This is often quicker, easier, and more reliable than trying to ask someone about ACE.
TESU Class of 2024 BSBA-CIS+GM, BSIT, ASNSM-CS+Math, AAS-GEN
Earned credits from Sophia, SDC, ASU ULC, TEEX, Microsoft, Strayer, TESU, Saylor, DSST, CLEP, CompTIA, StraighterLine, and others since starting in April 2020
(05-14-2021, 06:18 PM)student4life80 Wrote: Hello everyone!  Does anyone know if Southern Utah University accepts ACE credit?

As far as I can tell, they do not. https://www.suu.edu/registrar/additional-credit.html  If you already have ACE credit, however, I would just send them the transcript and see what they say.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
Ok, I am confused now...

I can't login to my ACE account and check my courses/credits list.

I must enter another website (credly.com?) with the same ACE user name and password? Or I must create a new user and process all my courses again?
BSBA: 70% completed (84 credits of 120)
You need to create a new Credly user account. They supposedly sent emails to everyone with an invitation during the transition. However, some people reported never receiving the email. Some of your credits may be there waiting for you, if they are linked to your email address. You can link additional email addresses in your Credly profile. Other credit badges may need to be manually issued by the provider.
TESU Class of 2024 BSBA-CIS+GM, BSIT, ASNSM-CS+Math, AAS-GEN
Earned credits from Sophia, SDC, ASU ULC, TEEX, Microsoft, Strayer, TESU, Saylor, DSST, CLEP, CompTIA, StraighterLine, and others since starting in April 2020
[-] The following 1 user Likes jch's post:
  • cecilgambe7
(06-02-2021, 10:50 PM)cecilgambe7 Wrote: Ok, I am confused now...

I can't login to my ACE account and check my courses/credits list.

I must enter another website (credly.com?) with the same ACE user name and password? Or I must create a new user and process all my courses again?

Hopefully, you have an accounting somewhere of what you had. The process has not gone smoothly and you may be missing credits from any/all providers you used previously. Despite what ACE promised us, you likely will never get Shmoop or The Institutes credit on your new transcript if you had any of those before the transition.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
[-] The following 1 user Likes rachel83az's post:
  • cecilgambe7
I'm still able to view my old credits at https://www2.acenet.edu/credit_archive/ with my old password. But it's view-only and they are going to remove it later this year.

[-] The following 2 users Like Ideas's post:
  • cecilgambe7, rachel83az
Thank you all for your replies

I was away from my degree quest for a few months (because of job issues) and I get this surprise.

I just create the credly account by using my same ACE email but no badges yet. I will wait for a while, maybe it takes some minutes/hours/days to update. Up to now my only ACE credits was from Saylor and Sophia and I have a list of all those courses, so no problem.
BSBA: 70% completed (84 credits of 120)
(06-03-2021, 09:48 AM)cecilgambe7 Wrote: Thank you all for your replies

I was away from my degree quest for a few months (because of job issues) and I get this surprise.

I just create the credly account by using my same ACE email but no badges yet. I will wait for a while, maybe it takes some minutes/hours/days to update. Up to now my only ACE credits was from Saylor and Sophia and I have a list of all those courses, so no problem.

Don't know about Saylor.

For Sophia, you may have to manually help the system. Try this:  login to your Sophia account.  Look on dashboard.  Do your courses have  "Get Badge" click point?  If so, then click on them and proceed.  If not, use Sophia chat feature to request badges for all of your completed courses. I think they are able to do that while you are on the chat call these days. Then when the click point shows up for Get Badges, click on it.
TESU: BALS June 2021 (comm college, clep, sdc sophia coopersmith, SOS110, and capstone)

[-] The following 1 user Likes P226mem's post:
  • cecilgambe7
Saylor has a form you can fill out. If you google Saylor Credly it will come up.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Ideas's post:
  • cecilgambe7
cecilgambe7 Wrote:Thank you all for your replies

I would continue taking credits from ACE sources such as Sophia.org and Study.com; however, also keep in mind which degree/school you want to finish at. COSC/TESU has 30 RA credit requirement if you're not aware of that, so you can transfer a max of 90 ACE/CLEP credits, the rest would be either courses or exams such as TECEPS/UEXCELS.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  3 Additional Google Certificates Approved for ACE Credit MNomadic 8 947 02-02-2024, 07:12 PM
Last Post: lynnii2
  Sophia Credit Transfer StudyKing21 1 497 01-19-2024, 12:57 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Free credit course website for non-American Pinko64 3 676 11-04-2023, 05:51 PM
  Does Clovis Community College accept Sophia credit? eliment 7 821 10-29-2023, 07:45 PM
  conflicting info about TADA ending date any4yeardegree 12 885 09-20-2023, 11:36 AM
  Study.com: Upcoming Changes to Credit-Granting Courses inf 28 3,784 09-19-2023, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Pats20
  Send Saylor credit to credly vetvso 4 1,517 09-09-2023, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Avidreader
  TADA credit NapoleonInRags 16 1,874 05-05-2023, 11:11 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Study.com and Sophia Partner College Transcripts? acamp 17 1,819 02-12-2023, 05:36 PM
Last Post: allvia
  ACE Credit Recommended Professional Cook Certification lumina 5 1,022 01-26-2023, 11:50 AM
Last Post: bellbaby