Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ALEKS unofficial transcript?
I just received this email from my college registrar about ALEKS credit equivalency. So I need to take ALEK - 0003.

Quote:The course that would be equivalent to Three Rivers Community College’s MAT* 137 is the College Algebra ALEK – 0003 course.

Please forward an official transcript to TRCC when your grade has been posted. Once that you register for that course you can print an unofficial transcript to show you’re registered and you will be able to register for your fall classes that need that as a prerequisite. Please be aware that not completing the course will result in deletion of fall classes that have MAT* 137 as their prerequisite.

My question is this: Can I get ALEKS to make me an unofficial transcript for my college? I have not registered with ALEKS yet, but I'm wondering, do I need to complete the class and get it on my ACE transcript, or is there some way that I can get an unofficial transcript for my college?

Thank you.
I am unaware of any transcript. Also class data is discarded once a new class is commenced suggesting that it is unlikely they would have any transcript system. I suspect ACE is the only way.
Please stop corporate child abuse, learn about World Wide Association of Specialty Programs and other "troubled teen" facilities that abuse kids and cheat parents:
http://www.time.com/time/health/article/...82,00.html
http://cafety.org/films/765-whos-watchin...ontana-pbs

The Goal:
A.S. From Excelsior

>>>COMPLETE!

63 FEMA courses complete 1/2/10
4 NFA courses Complete 1/5/10
A+ (Computer Repair)
N+ (Networking)
MCP XP PRO (Microsoft Certified Professional)
AP English Literature
ALEKS Beginning Algebra
ALEKS Intermediate Algebra
ALEKS College Algebra
ALEKS TRIG.
ALEKS Intro to STATS
Straighterline Macro Econ
Straighterline Micro Econ
Straighterline Accounting I
Straighterline Accounting II
Penn Foster Info Literacy
Penn Foster Art Appreciation
Penn Foster Music Appreciation
Penn Foster Psychology
NStover Wrote:I just received this email from my college registrar about ALEKS credit equivalency. So I need to take ALEK - 0003.

My question is this: Can I get ALEKS to make me an unofficial transcript for my college? I have not registered with ALEKS yet, but I'm wondering, do I need to complete the class and get it on my ACE transcript, or is there some way that I can get an unofficial transcript for my college?

Thank you.
>>

No. Open an ACE account today. It's free and takes 5 minutes. Then, complete the ALEKS course by scoring >70% on an assessment. Next, go into your ACE account and list ALEKS on your ACE class list. ACE will verify you have completed ALEKS with 70% or greater on an assessment. You will not get a grade, it is simply "credit" on the transcript. This process will take 2 days +/- and then you can request an official ACE transcript be sent to your college. That does cost about $20.

If you need this as a prereq for fall, you need to get moving. There isn't an "in-progress" option, it's all or nothing.
Thanks. Will do. Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Schools that list A+'s on transcript in any way? JumbledSpirit 3 420 02-19-2024, 06:23 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  ASU CIS-194 Transcript vesparza15 3 581 10-13-2023, 10:47 AM
Last Post: vesparza15
  International Transcript Evaluation bradonomics 14 1,289 06-27-2023, 11:36 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Lost transcript mlohjj 13 1,244 11-15-2022, 02:01 PM
Last Post: SweetSecret
  Transcript hold at college. How to finish CS degree elsewhere? HawkofDarkness 35 2,825 10-18-2022, 11:38 AM
Last Post: Alpha
  Transcript Designations vintage_jacket 2 605 09-08-2022, 03:29 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  My master "Omni Transcript" jsd 26 6,468 09-03-2022, 02:53 PM
Last Post: jsd
Lightbulb "Arizona State Wants to Revolutionize the College Transcript" jsd 6 1,350 08-12-2021, 10:06 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Admissions/Transcript issues *ugh* Vle045 12 1,594 07-17-2021, 04:34 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Templates: High School/Home School Diploma & Transcript bjcheung77 1 1,124 06-03-2021, 06:32 PM
Last Post: P226mem