Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Affordable Indiana University Kelley Bschool Online Masters
I just saw these new programs on Indiana Kelley's website:

https://kelley.iu.edu/programs/executive...index.html

MS Business Analytics
MS Finance

Tuition is $25,500.  That's a great deal from a top 25 ranked business school.  (Usually you would expect this price range for something outside the business school like continuing studies).
[-] The following 3 users Like smartdegree's post:
  • fmsoa, Jonathan Whatley, LevelUP
(01-14-2024, 10:25 AM)smartdegree Wrote: I just saw these new programs on Indiana Kelley's website:

MS Business Analytics
MS Finance

Tuition is $25,500.  That's a great deal from a top 25 ranked business school.  (Usually you would expect this price range for something outside the business school like continuing studies).

It says these programs are 30 credits, so I imagine these would be 1-year programs?
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management
(01-14-2024, 02:48 PM)LevelUP Wrote:
(01-14-2024, 10:25 AM)smartdegree Wrote: I just saw these new programs on Indiana Kelley's website:

MS Business Analytics
MS Finance

It says these programs are 30 credits, so I imagine these would be 1-year programs?

Their website indicates that "the typical time to completion is between 1.25 to 2.5 years, with the option to work at your own pace." However, I would speculate that if you pursued it full-time, you might be able to complete it more quickly.
(01-14-2024, 02:48 PM)LevelUP Wrote:

MS Business Analytics
MS Finance

That would be intense for 1 year, my friend is at Kelley and it took him 2 years
Hmm, they have two programs available right now and they seem interesting for the price... Are these in partnership with one of the MOOC's such as Coursera or Edx? I don't think they are... I wonder if they have similar programs on offer with the MOOC's already.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(01-19-2024, 12:11 AM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Hmm, they have two programs available right now and they seem interesting for the price...  Are these in partnership with one of the MOOC's such as Coursera or Edx? I don't think they are... I wonder if they have similar programs on offer with the MOOC's already.

Kelley had an MS in IT Management offered through edx while the above 2 degrees look like to be in-house. Tuition 21K vs. 25.5K Current trend seems to be for schools building their own platform again like in the early days of online learning. The word is colleges aren't particular impressed with the lack of customization and coordination with third-party MOOC's

MS Business Analytics
MS Finance

Excellent deal for $25.5K!
You're correct, I thought I read somewhere they had a program before, they discontinued it as per this website: https://kelley.iu.edu/programs/edx/maste...index.html
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Online Graduate Statistics course Stonybeach 13 317 04-25-2024, 11:20 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  MBA from Hellenic American University (HAU) allvia 113 16,871 04-25-2024, 10:33 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  List of Cheap Online MBA Programs That Can Be Completed in Under 1 Year LevelUP 32 18,943 04-25-2024, 10:14 AM
  ENEB to UK top up masters possible? Atoshi 1 199 04-23-2024, 11:21 AM
  Gardner-Webb University: 10-12 month online MBA? PaperAssistant 7 340 04-18-2024, 10:33 PM
  Kairos University Masters in Counseling Wnt2BLPC 9 771 04-18-2024, 11:46 AM
Last Post: MichiganMax
  MBA Student @ Eastern University – AMA klone 22 2,046 04-15-2024, 08:20 PM
Last Post: klone
  Opinions on Master's International University of Divinity isaachunter 19 6,265 04-14-2024, 07:55 AM
Last Post: isaachunter
  best MBA/Masters in Finance programs after UMPI? CFPhopeful 7 521 04-07-2024, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Mjake260
  Fitchburg State University - MBA in Finance Spaceghost 7 528 04-06-2024, 01:04 PM