Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An open invitation to all in the zero column
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]Just out of curiosity (aka: boredom) I glanced through the members list and was astounded to see so many members with an abundance of those in the "zero column" having not contributed to the forum as of yet.

Now I am sure that many of them have gained a tidbit or two of exam information and such by just reading the posts but how about sharing some of your own personal goals, achievements, triumphs, and exam studying & taking tips too.

Don't feel shy about sharing an occasional let down (aka: exam failure) as we can all learn from that as well; God knows I have (aka: %@#*&^@! - College Math Clep).

Whether it be something monumental, or just a casual hello or words of encouragement to others, don't be shy - jump on in the water's fine! Big Grin [/COLOR][/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
Just a bump at 33 in the "read" column and still a BIG FAT ZERO for replies (other than this one). Come on now don't be shy - we all want to hear from you!!
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
[COLOR="DarkGreen"][SIZE="3"]
Current Members: 490, Active Members: 136

A whopping 354 NON-Active Members!!

Come on you guys, we can all use your help!!!!
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA

I want to wish all test takers good luck. I'll say a quick prayer for all. Hopefully my 1st test will be this week. Info. Systems and Comp. Aps. My test center moved sites this weekend. Hopefully everything is up and running by tomorrow. I can't wait to post my 1st passing grade. Thanks to instacert and everyone posting tidbits of exam info.
armymom451 Wrote:I want to wish all test takers good luck. I'll say a quick prayer for all. Hopefully my 1st test will be this week. Info. Systems and Comp. Aps. My test center moved sites this weekend. Hopefully everything is up and running by tomorrow. I can't wait to post my 1st passing grade. Thanks to instacert and everyone posting tidbits of exam info.

[SIZE="5"]Now that's what I'm talk'in about - Big Grin [/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA

ShotoJuku Wrote:[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]Just out of curiosity (aka: boredom) I glanced through the members list and was astounded to see so many members with an abundance of those in the "zero column" having not contributed to the forum as of yet.

Now I am sure that many of them have gained a tidbit or two of exam information and such by just reading the posts but how about sharing some of your own personal goals, achievements, triumphs, and exam studying & taking tips too. Don't feel shy about sharing an occasional let down (aka: exam failure) as we can all learn from that as well; God knows I have (aka: %@#*&^@! - College Math Clep).

Whether it be something monumental, or just a casual hello or words of encouragement to others, don't be shy - jump on it the waters fine! Big Grin [/COLOR][/SIZE]
Thank you for your invitation..I am new to IC and the board. I recently took the Dantes World Religion using TCN's material and none of IC, as I sat staring at the computer wondering what text I fumbled through, I got my score and I PASSED ! ! ! with a 63....passing was a 49, not the greatest score, but...I am currently studying Sociology and love the IC concept, am Clepping for it on 8/7....any tips??
Karenel Wrote:Thank you for your invitation..I am new to IC and the board. I recently took the Dantes World Religion using TCN's material and none of IC, as I sat staring at the computer wondering what text I fumbled through, I got my score and I PASSED ! ! ! with a 63....passing was a 49, not the greatest score, but...I am currently studying Sociology and love the IC concept, am Clepping for it on 8/7....any tips??

Welcome to the board Karenel! We're delighted you decided to join us! Congratulations on passing World Religion too! I haven't personally taken Sociology, but I know a lot of people here have and most of them say it's a very easy exam. If you do a "search" for "Sociology", you should be able to read what others have previously posted.

Good luck on your exam!

JoAnne hilarious
BS - General Business - June 2007
Excelsior College
Brian:

I'm one of those folks who has gained some great insight from the messages...but, hasn't contributed much! Sorry about that! IC has been an awesome resource for me in testing out of some electives. I've done all CLEP so far, and have used IC as my only study resource. I am doing my BS in Information Systems at Indiana Wesleyan University. I have taken 3 CLEPs so far, with today being the most recent. I have 10 more elective credits to go, and plan to get them all with the help of IC and CLEP tests!

So Far:

Principles of Management 70
Principles of Marketing 66
Human Growth and Development 62

Next:

English Composition
Sociology

Thanks for the invite...I'll be more active in the conversations in the future!

Cindy

ShotoJuku Wrote:[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]Just out of curiosity (aka: boredom) I glanced through the members list and was astounded to see so many members with an abundance of those in the "zero column" having not contributed to the forum as of yet.

Now I am sure that many of them have gained a tidbit or two of exam information and such by just reading the posts but how about sharing some of your own personal goals, achievements, triumphs, and exam studying & taking tips too. Don't feel shy about sharing an occasional let down (aka: exam failure) as we can all learn from that as well; God knows I have (aka: %@#*&^@! - College Math Clep).

Whether it be something monumental, or just a casual hello or words of encouragement to others, don't be shy - jump on it the waters fine! Big Grin [/COLOR][/SIZE]
Karenel Wrote:Thank you for your invitation..I am new to IC and the board. I recently took the Dantes World Religion using TCN's material and none of IC, as I sat staring at the computer wondering what text I fumbled through, I got my score and I PASSED ! ! ! with a 63....passing was a 49, not the greatest score, but...I am currently studying Sociology and love the IC concept, am Clepping for it on 8/7....any tips??

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]You are most certainly welcome and....WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!!

Congrats on passing your exam with a GREAT score too!!

Keep up the communication.........Big Grin Big Grin [/COLOR][/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA

cjd Wrote:Brian:

I'm one of those folks who has gained some great insight from the messages...but, hasn't contributed much! Sorry about that! IC has been an awesome resource for me in testing out of some electives. I've done all CLEP so far, and have used IC as my only study resource. I am doing my BS in Information Systems at Indiana Wesleyan University. I have taken 3 CLEPs so far, with today being the most recent. I have 10 more elective credits to go, and plan to get them all with the help of IC and CLEP tests!

Thanks for the invite...I'll be more active in the conversations in the future!

Cindy

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]Hey Cindy -

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!

We are all here for help and insights and you have nothing to be sorry about for just reading the posts but anything you can contribute will help our collective cause - TO PASS our exams and to GRADUATE!!

Once again - WELCOME!![/COLOR][/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another step toward open access Alpha 2 1,023 09-13-2022, 09:16 AM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  ACE Student of the Year Nominations Open ashkir 8 1,162 12-15-2021, 03:37 PM
Last Post: jch
  How difficult is to open University in USA? cecilgambe7 16 3,139 11-03-2019, 02:02 PM
Last Post: Old Guy
  Applications open for free data science program MNomadic 0 1,213 12-15-2018, 04:44 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  DSST Test center open on Sundays in Maryland subhuman 0 1,087 09-24-2016, 05:18 PM
Last Post: subhuman
  Sony Vaio 13.3" Laptop (New, Open Box) bricabrac 0 764 07-17-2015, 08:02 PM
Last Post: bricabrac
  Massively Open Online Courses: The new threat to the college monopoly dcan 4 1,109 07-17-2012, 11:30 AM
Last Post: LaterBloomer