Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Aleks Question
Can you work on something else in Aleks?  For example is there a way to start working on other sections of the pie or do you have to continue on their chosen path?
MTAW Certified Municipal Treasurer - Wisconsin 
IAAP Certified Administrative Professional
Administrative Professional Associate Degree - Madison College

Next up: Bachelor's Degree 

You should be able to work on any number of problems in the different sections of the pie. The only thing that will hold you back is that there will be a limited number of problems in each section, as some build on others. So you might be able to finish the yellow section completely, but then green section will only have 3 types of problems, and you can't continue in that section until you finish those 3, then more open up. You may have to move to the purple section and do some of those before more greens open as well.

I always did the sections of the stuff I already knew or liked first before doing other stuff.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
I can’t seem to find where this is to change sections. It just comes up “Continue Your Path”
MTAW Certified Municipal Treasurer - Wisconsin 
IAAP Certified Administrative Professional
Administrative Professional Associate Degree - Madison College

Next up: Bachelor's Degree 

They may have changed it since I last used them a few years ago. Sorry.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
Yes you can change it click on the "continue my path" click on the little drop down arrow then click on the "ready to learn" and select your section from there.
GRADUATE

Master of Business Administration, Robert Cavelier University (2024-2025)

MS Information and Communication Technology (UK IET Accredited) (On Hold)
Master of Theological Studies, Nations University (6 cr)

UNDERGRAD : 184 Credits

BA Computer Science, TESU  '19
BA Liberal Studies, TESU  '19
AS  Natural Science and Mathematics, TESU  '19

StraighterLine (27 Cr)   Shmoop (18 Cr)  Sophia (11 Cr)
TEEX (5 Cr) Aleks (9 Cr)  ED4Credit (3 Cr) CPCU (2 Cr)   Study.com (39 Cr)

TESU (4 cr)
TT B&M (46 Cr)  Nations University  (9 cr)  UoPeople: (3 cr) Penn Foster: (8 cr)  

[-] The following 1 user Likes armstrongsubero's post:
  • a2jc4life
Yes, what s/he said. You can change it but you have to click on "continue your path" FIRST in order to get into the lessons section. Then click on the little arrow tab and it will open up a scrolling bar of topics you can pick from, or from there you can access another drop-down of the topic headings. They should each show how many topics are "ready to learn."
-Rachel

BS in Interdiscipl. Studies (Health Sci. + Beh. Sci. [Coaching] + Business) at Liberty U

Liberty U: 36 cred finished

LU ICE exam:
4 cred
Christopher Newport U:
2 cred
Amer. Coll. of Healthcare Sciences: 52 cred (+14 non-transferable)
Study.com: Pers Fin, Amer Gov
Shmoop: Bible as Lit, Lit in Media
SL: Bus. Ethics, IT Fundamentals, Intro to Religion, Intro to Comm, Intro to Sociology, Surv of World History, Engl Comp I&II

TECEP: Intro to Critical Reasoning (didn't transfer)
ALEKS: Intro Stats

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question Promo Codes, SL vs Sophia Breaachh 11 691 02-11-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: Breaachh
  Basic Question About Sophia Touchstones RachelB 10 1,838 10-09-2023, 10:46 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  ALEKS free for two months (start by April 30, 2020) PrettyFlyforaChiGuy 30 5,312 04-02-2023, 04:54 PM
Last Post: ashkir
  Google IT Support - course question and ACE rvm 2 922 01-29-2023, 05:08 PM
Last Post: rvm
  SDC BIO 101 - question on Labster Mr T 5 626 01-03-2023, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Mr T
  Study.com question - Biology 101L: Intro to Biology with Lab Mr T 6 1,471 12-31-2022, 05:27 PM
  Question re: SDC Computer Science 204 - Database Programming raekwon 6 1,522 11-25-2022, 11:51 AM
  Another Sophia Spanish I question uncapentin 4 860 11-16-2022, 01:49 PM
Last Post: uncapentin
  Question about Coursera certificates & specializations Pikachu 7 2,860 08-24-2022, 04:51 AM
Last Post: SweetSecret
  Question about SDC Bio101 Labs? Jwheels27 4 776 08-18-2022, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Jwheels27