Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Career Stimulus Discount–50% off any Nanodegree program
Not sure if this was mentioned somewhere today, but Udacity emailed me and mentioned they have a half off discount on the Nanodegree programs.
Side note, I think they bumped up the pricing as the cost is no longer as cheap as the $199/month previously, it's now ~$250+ for a few I looked at.

Hi Bryan

COVID-19 upended the job market, and we want to help you kickstart your career today. With our Career Stimulus Discount, we’re offering 50% off our Nanodegree programs to help keep your professional goals on track.  Our Nanodegree programs offer project-based learning that will help you get the latest in-demand skills that make you more attractive to employers. And, you don’t have to do it alone. Get guidance from knowledgeable mentors, help from the online student community, and support from our career coaches.

All online. At your convenience. Claim your 50% off discount at checkout using the following code: STIMULUS50
Our discount is offered for a limited time. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get employable skills you can use on the first day of your new job.

Terms and Conditions

To redeem this offer, use either the link or the offer code “STIMULUS50” provided in this email and the discount will be applied automatically at checkout. Offer valid until Au‍gus‍t 2‍5, 20‍20, at 2‍3:5‍9 P‍T. Discount applies to new purchases only. Discount can be applied to each month of a Nanodegree program for a monthly subscription, or to the total of a bundled purchase. Sales taxes do not qualify for the discount. Discount may not be transferred, combined with other offers, or redeemed for cash. Void where prohibited. Additional terms and conditions may apply. These terms are subject to change without notice.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Their nanodegrees pricy already...... what are they thinking by increasing it :/ at least before it was money back if you are not employed withing some time...
I checked now nanodegree is around 375$ per months if you pay monthly. I cant imagine to pay this amount for course... Confused
I agree, the nanodegree programs are too expensive. At those prices, you can get a good way through a TESU degree for the same price as spending a few months on a nanodegree or two.
If you're looking for a developer certificate, check General Assembly.
https://generalassemb.ly/browse?format=all&where=online
(08-21-2020, 04:20 AM)nomaduser Wrote: If you're looking for a developer certificate, check General Assembly.
https://generalassemb.ly/browse?format=all&where=online

Those start at $4k. Definitely not cheap. A nanodegree can at least (in theory) be completed in just 1-2 months.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Microsoft/LinkedIn Professional Cert in Career Essentials in Generative AI Maniac Craniac 2 1,306 12-28-2023, 02:03 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Explore Program: 6 potentially free RA credits for Canadian Citizens & PRs JPN 0 692 05-05-2022, 04:51 PM
Last Post: JPN
  Exam Discount & PMI Membership at 50% off | USD 69.5 bjcheung77 1 2,085 08-21-2021, 06:00 PM
Last Post: ashkir
  Free In-Person Aviation Program: Dayton/USAF Museum eriehiker 0 812 12-26-2020, 09:00 PM
Last Post: eriehiker
Information Union plus free BACHELOR's program(COVID-19) MNomadic 8 2,109 08-20-2020, 09:24 PM
Last Post: Cofffeee
  Kansai University: Osaka: 2 UCTS Credits: Free Coil Program eriehiker 0 726 06-20-2020, 07:39 AM
  Free Data Science Cert./Nanodegree for Graduates/Covid-Impacted Workers eriehiker 1 1,241 05-17-2020, 03:51 AM
Last Post: bluebooger
  FIU one FREE program and the Cyber Certificate now 80% off. Life Long Learning 0 877 05-06-2020, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Life Long Learning
  Mohave CC: Free Online Arizona Career Readiness Credential eriehiker 2 1,146 04-20-2020, 08:33 PM