Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheapest Science/Lab? For COSC
$50 per credit, by the way (plus proctoru fee I'm assuming)
Northwestern California University School of Law
JD Law, 2027 (in progress, currently 2L)

Georgia Tech
MS Cybersecurity (Policy), 2021

Thomas Edison State University
BA Computer Science, 2023
BA Psychology, 2016
AS Business Administration, 2023
Certificate in Operations Management, 2023
Certificate in Computer Information Systems, 2023

Western Governors University
BS IT Security, 2018

Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015

Accumulated Credit: Undergrad: 258.50 | Graduate: 32

View all of my credit on my Omni Transcript!
Visit the DegreeForum Community Wiki!
I received a credit for Biology from SL, did not like the course-at all. First off, there was suppose to be an ebook with it which apparently there is not or I am completely inept and could not locate it anywhere in the same manner I could with McGraw courses. Secondly the quizzes were very ambiguous at best with feedback which did not help me one bit. So now I am looking at Anatomy. Then take the Nutrition lab as I understand Nutrition so well. Thanks.
AAS WVNCC, completed 6/17. BS plan through TESU
Straighterline
Business Ethics 3 | Western Civilization 3 |Business Accounting 3 | Org Behavior 3| Intro to Nutrition 3 |Intro to Sociology 3 |US Hist I 3 |Intro to religion 3 |Anatomy & Physiology 3 |Intro to Communication 3| Macroeconomics 3| Microeconomics 3 |Business Law 3|English Comp 1| American History II 3 | Intro to Crim Just 3| American Gov 3|Accounting I 3|Business Principles 3| Business Stats|Cultural Anthropology|American History II| Account II|
Aleks College Algebra 3
TEEX CYBER102,201,301 6
JST 6
-------------------------------------------------------
84/120 Credits

In progress
English II |Financial Accounting|Intro to Envir Science
If you received the Biology credit (sorry the course sucked), you should be done with your science component as soon as you finish your nutrition lab, without having to do anatomy.
BA, MA, EdS, MMT, etc.
83 hours of ACE-worthy credits
Sorry, meant to interpret as refund/credit for the course which I applied to Anatomy which is more my liking Smile
Straighterline
Business Ethics 3 | Western Civilization 3 |Business Accounting 3 | Org Behavior 3| Intro to Nutrition 3 |Intro to Sociology 3 |US Hist I 3 |Intro to religion 3 |Anatomy & Physiology 3 |Intro to Communication 3| Macroeconomics 3| Microeconomics 3 |Business Law 3|English Comp 1| American History II 3 | Intro to Crim Just 3| American Gov 3|Accounting I 3|Business Principles 3| Business Stats|Cultural Anthropology|American History II| Account II|
Aleks College Algebra 3
TEEX CYBER102,201,301 6
JST 6
84/120 Credits

In progress
Excellent, just didn't want you to have to plow through another science course.
BA, MA, EdS, MMT, etc.
KayV Wrote:If you received the Biology credit (sorry the course sucked), you should be done with your science component as soon as you finish your nutrition lab, without having to do anatomy.

I've not attended COSC, but I think the lab has to match the class.

Natural Sciences (7-8 credits)
Students will understand the basic scientific process and theories and be able to apply scientific inquiry. One 4-credit course that includes a lab must be taken. The second course can be either a 4-credit lab or a 3-credit course without a lab.

I would take the SL Nutrition with the Nutrition lab. Even though it's 2 schools, they still match and would be "one course." Bio w/o lab would be the second.
He already took the Nutrition class. He just needs the lab.

I tried to explain this in post #4 but clearly failed in the attempt. Wink

So I think the OP's science extravaganza looks like this:

1. SL Nutrition-complete
2. SL Biology- nope, got a refund
3. SL Anatomy- in progress
4. Rio Salado Nutrition lab- next up
BA, MA, EdS, MMT, etc.
KayV Wrote:He already took the Nutrition class. He just needs the lab.

1. SL Nutrition-complete

I think that's a winner.
FWIW, i've heard Environmental is a cake walk - having done both A&P 1&2 with labs...well, I still sometimes have nightmares...but maybe that's just me.
KayV Wrote:He already took the Nutrition class. He just needs the lab.

1. SL Nutrition-complete

Correct. Smile. Completed Anatomy, reviewing lab options. Thank you for your help.
Straighterline
Aleks College Algebra 3
TEEX CYBER102,201,301 6
JST 6
84/120 Credits

In progress

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cheapest degree in graphic design? blablablox 10 688 03-30-2024, 12:44 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  AP Computer Science A homeschoolmom1 7 298 03-20-2024, 08:38 PM
  Questions regarding IDSS (through the MITx micromaster for data science path) blablablox 0 235 03-06-2024, 09:58 AM
Last Post: blablablox
  Offspring and Descendents Lead Singers On Why They Got Science PhDs Jonathan Whatley 9 1,353 02-16-2024, 10:37 PM
  Introductory data science courses inor 6 616 02-08-2024, 08:52 PM
Last Post: fmsoa
  Cheapest Dual Enrollment For Advanced Math the_epic_man 3 402 01-11-2024, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Yenisei
  Recommendations For 18 LL or 9 UL Social Science Credits harrypotter 3 419 11-08-2023, 07:27 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Cheapest way to complete CS prerequisites (RA Credits)? therightstuff 18 1,859 11-01-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: therightstuff
  So long, computer science — Chaos Studies is the hot new college degree LevelUP 9 1,229 10-15-2023, 11:14 PM
Last Post: MrPanda
Information Coursera Bachelor of Science in Computer Science for $4k! nomaduser 19 4,136 09-16-2023, 06:32 PM