Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DSST Org Behavior
I will be taking my first DSST (or CLEP) test next week on Thursday the 4th. I have been reviewing the IC flashcards and have 98% of the material down. Please, if you don't mind, send some good vibes my way this week and next week while I continue to review for this exam.

I would like to thank everyone on this forum for all of the support that can be seen in every thread. I finally built up courage enough (with the help of everyone here) to jump off the deep end and try to test out of a class as opposed to sitting in the classroom. If this one goes well, I will take MacroEcon the following week after 1 week of hard studying followed by Money and Banking a couple of weeks after that.
Does it really take 4 to 10 weeks to get your score back? Thats what the education office at my base told me over the phone today when I set up the exam? Thats a helluva wait:mad:
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]Not nearly that long, take a look at this thread it should give you a better idea.

http://www.instantcertonline.com/forums/...sults.html[/COLOR][/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
I took the Organizational Behavior DSST a few weeks ago and passed it. I'm still not sure by how much, but the Navy College Office on my test has a program and scanner that gives a pass/fail indication for the test before they ever send it off.

I took the DSST before I had discovered InstantCert, but I found the study material in the Official DSST Guide to be quite helpful. The questions were also a good indication of if you'd pass or fail. It can be viewed here:

http://www.petersons.com/pdf/free/DSST.pdf

Incidentally, I also used the DSST Guide to study and pass my Principles of Management (CLEP) and Human Resources Management (DSST). I just studied the overviews for:

Introduction to Business
Introduction to Supervision
Human Resources Management
Organizational Behavior

That was all I needed to pass all three tests. Hope this helps.
I looked over the Official Study Guide and took the post test. I did quite well so I feel comfortable going into the exam tomorrow. I am going to go back over all of the IC material plus skim back through the study guide for any information that I may be lacking. Wish me luck! I'll report back what I thought of the test tomorrow afternoon.
Best of luck!!!!!!!
Just got back from the test center and feel confident that I passed. I feel that the IC flashcards helped in giving a broad view of what to expect on the test. There was several questions on the test that look like they were in a foreign language, but I feel that the material from IC and the Official DSST study guide is enough to pass the test. Some questions can be answered with common sense.

I'm talking that I passed, lets hope that in 4 weeks my results show that!
Just got my results back...I got a 58! Another one bites the dust. So far, IC has saved me over $1000 by helping me get credit for 2 classes. Next, on to Microeconomics and perhaps money and banking!!!
Nice work blonco!
--
Steve
Webmaster, InstantCert.com
Congratulations Blonco! That's fantastic news.

And it sounds like congrats are due to you too, Old Rusty Pipe.
Kate
BS Psychology

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Art of the Western World, Has anyone taken the DSST? jessjoy23 26 6,396 02-13-2023, 11:29 PM
Last Post: Danielcraig007
  DSST Exam online gams007 3 1,150 11-23-2021, 09:16 PM
Last Post: NoStudentNoCry
  DSST - Health and Human Development Silly_Me 6 3,081 04-30-2021, 08:58 AM
Last Post: ctcarl
  DANTES to DSST natshar 9 1,658 03-02-2021, 01:27 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
  DSST Principles of Public Speaking MrsIrie 12 2,831 09-04-2020, 10:55 PM
Last Post: momofminis
  DSST World Religion Exam HELP hjborn@yahoo.com 4 1,326 06-08-2020, 06:09 PM
Last Post: hjborn@yahoo.com
  Score of 300 dsst natshar 5 1,525 03-05-2020, 12:23 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  DSST Biz Ethics UL vs SL Biz Ethics LL? etc. SCYankee 8 1,510 02-27-2020, 04:06 PM
Last Post: SCYankee
  Sophia/CLEP/DSST Info Tech exams = all same? SCYankee 2 1,355 02-22-2020, 05:36 PM
Last Post: SCYankee
  DSST offering free test retakes thru 9/30 cwendy111 0 1,191 08-08-2019, 06:43 PM
Last Post: cwendy111