Int. Algebra ALEKS 3CR 3LA
Trig ALEKS 3CR 3LA
Stats ALEKS 3CR 3LA
Business Stats ALEKS 3CR
Cornerstone COSC 3CR
FEMA 23CR

Total 120CR 61LA 30UL 18BUL

Found that posted by Topdog back in 2014
That post is from 2014, and COSC no longer offers that concentration. That was their old BS in General Studies with a concentration in Business Administration. They now have a separate BSBA. From what I understand, COSC has very specific requirement that can only be completed with them. This will probably complete negate any benefit of FEMA transfer.

Business Administration Bachelor's Degree Program | Charter Oak State College
http://www.charteroak.edu/business-admin...ochure.pdf
CLEPS Passed: 10 DSST Passed: 11 TECEPS: 1

PrLoko-isms
Don't waste time by trying to save time. The only sure way to complete your degree is to knock out credits quickly and efficiently.

Don't let easiness bite you in the rear. Know your endgame (where you want to be) and plan backward from there. Your education is a means to an end.

Be honest professionally, socially and academically. There are people (especially little ones) who look up to you and they're going by your example.

Be proud. Whether you're an Engineer or Fast Food worker, there is honor and dignity in hard work.

Picking on people weaker than you only proves that you are a weak person.
Not that it matters entirely but after a little more searching it appears that TESC is ABET Accreditied, well at least a couple engineering programs are. COSC is not, at least not that I could find.

This is typically not important, however if your planning on applying to Intel (I am not), then this is important because its a requirement.

This is insane, I feel so wishy washy which is completely not me.

I need to pick a target so that I can pick a plan. Not having a plan is driving me crazy, hah.
Not to be rude, but I'm a bit confused. Why would ABET matter for a business major? Or for that matter Intel? Isn't ABET an engineering accreditor? Are you considering the EET program?

PrLoko-isms
Don't waste time by trying to save time. The only sure way to complete your degree is to knock out credits quickly and efficiently.

Don't let easiness bite you in the rear. Know your endgame (where you want to be) and plan backward from there. Your education is a means to an end.

Be honest professionally, socially and academically. There are people (especially little ones) who look up to you and they're going by your example.

Be proud. Whether you're an Engineer or Fast Food worker, there is honor and dignity in hard work.

I would suggest looking at patten's BS in IOP given your interest in this focus for an MBA. I'm currently in the program, and while I normally recommend testing out it sounds like this may be a good fit for you. You can still use CLEPs/ACE/DSST quite a bit, but it will expose you to your area of interest. My only warning is, while it's not as self-paced as testing out, you are very much on your own.

Online Industrial-Organizational College Degree | Bachelor of Arts | Patten University

They regularly run tution specials or "summer scholarships". My current rate is about $200 a month.
Currently studying for: Still deciding.

Done!
2020 - Harvard Extension School - ALM IT Management 
2019 - Harvard Extension School - Graduate Certificate Data Science
2018 - Harvard Extension School - Graduate Certificate Cyber Security
2016 - WGU - MBA Mgmt & Strategy
2015 - Thomas Edison State College - BSBA Marketing & CIS
Prloko Wrote:Not to be rude, but I'm a bit confused. Why would ABET matter for a business major? Or for that matter Intel? Isn't ABET an engineering accreditor? Are you considering the EET program?

I agree with you and stated that in my post, it doesn't matter, just something else I was pointing out. Something I ran across while searching, I was more talking out loud then anything.
mednat Wrote:I would suggest looking at patten's BS in IOP given your interest in this focus for an MBA. I'm currently in the program, and while I normally recommend testing out it sounds like this may be a good fit for you. You can still use CLEPs/ACE/DSST quite a bit, but it will expose you to your area of interest. My only warning is, while it's not as self-paced as testing out, you are very much on your own.

Online Industrial-Organizational College Degree | Bachelor of Arts | Patten University

They regularly run tution specials or "summer scholarships". My current rate is about $200 a month.

This is very interesting.

I will 100% look into this.

I think the reason I may come off so scatter brained and all over the place is that everything this site knows already is all new to me. All I every knew was the traditional route. I heard of CLEP back in the 90's when I was in the Army , but never imagined that you could complete a degree the way you guys have.

Thanks for sticking with me, those that have that is. I do really appreciate the help.

I apologize for being all over the place.
kodiak61 Wrote:I agree with you and stated that in my post, it doesn't matter, just something else I was pointing out. Something I ran across while searching, I was more talking out loud then anything.

Yeah, I saw that afterwards. But like I said, I wasn't trying to be rude, just a bit confused. I think TESU's BSBA with a concentration in Operations Management might be a good fit for you. THat is the concentration I received. People on this forum tend to frown upon Prior Learning Assesments because of the cost and risky nature of it, but you may be able to get some upper level OM credit.

PrLoko-isms

I like that path, I have been looking into the Patten University as referenced above as they offer a BA in what I'm planning doing for Masters.

Even though they are accredited, they are a for profit school. This has me questioning Patten, and to be truthful, I'm not really sure why.

As I work through this, I'm hoping to just question and explore everything until I can come up with the one and done plan.

I have some time as Im currently working through summer term at OSU. I plan to hit the ground running with my "new" plan this fall.

Thank you for your help and input thus far, again it is appreciated.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help - Math Degree for Grad School Frederico.Sandoval 10 681 04-20-2024, 11:28 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  New UK Bachelors Degree Online coming soon! Leedeedee 1 285 04-03-2024, 11:54 AM
  Cheapest degree in graphic design? blablablox 10 642 03-30-2024, 12:44 PM
  Online Ivy League degree programs that require less than a week on campus sanantone 27 5,790 03-16-2024, 06:22 AM
Brick Want a bachelor's degree in 3 years? University of Minnesota, Morris is trying... Ares 8 574 02-24-2024, 06:04 PM
Last Post: natshar
  Just 16% of community college students transfer and earn a bachelor’s degree Ares 6 509 02-14-2024, 01:13 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Atlantic Technological University Interesting Bachelor degree offering from Ireland durain 0 288 02-12-2024, 02:58 AM
Last Post: durain
  The First 3-Year Degree Programs Win Approval Ares 10 871 02-07-2024, 03:40 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  NA to RA Degree Plan Assistance McManus 8 2,240 01-29-2024, 04:59 PM
  After getting the degree Harrynguyen 24 2,844 01-13-2024, 12:25 PM
Last Post: ArielB74