Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woman completes online exam while in labor
https://gma.yahoo.com/determined-mom-com...ting.html#

Ha, no excuses! Just get it done!
MBA, Western Governors University February 2014
BS Charter Oak State College November 2011
AS in EMS August 2010

I'm always happy to complete the free application waiver for those applying to WGU (I get a free gift from WGU for this).  Just PM me your first/last name and a valid email so I can complete their form.

Thread; COSC AS using FEMA http://www.degreeforum.net/excelsior-tho...total.html
rebel100 Wrote:https://gma.yahoo.com/determined-mom-com...ting.html#

Ha, no excuses! Just get it done!

Way to go, that's awesome Smile

EDIT to add: doing homework in labor is probably easier than doing it with a newborn LOL
This happens more often than you might think. My cousin was at my house really late working on her capstone paper to complete her BS. She was having intermittent internet outtages at her home and had to get the assignment in before 12AM PST (we were EST). I had a friend staying with me from New York and she knocked on my door and said "I think your cousin needs some help...she wont' listen to me...". So I drag myself downstairs at like 1AM and she's refusing to leave the computer because this is the absolute deadline to turn her paper in. I was like you absolutely cannot have this baby on my hardwood floors. You have got to get in the car so I can take you to the hospital. LOL. We got there and 6 minutes later...baby came. Unbelievable. That's dedication I tell ya!
Don't miss out on something great just because it might also be difficult.

Road traveled: AA (2013) > BS (2014) > MS (2016) > Doctorate (2024)

If God hadn't been there for me, I never would have made it. Psalm 94:16-19
soliloquy Wrote:This happens more often than you might think. My cousin was at my house really late working on her capstone paper to complete her BS. She was having intermittent internet outtages at her home and had to get the assignment in before 12AM PST (we were EST). I had a friend staying with me from New York and she knocked on my door and said "I think your cousin needs some help...she wont' listen to me...". So I drag myself downstairs at like 1AM and she's refusing to leave the computer because this is the absolute deadline to turn her paper in. I was like you absolutely cannot have this baby on my hardwood floors. You have got to get in the car so I can take you to the hospital. LOL. We got there and 6 minutes later...baby came. Unbelievable. That's dedication I tell ya!

I don't know, I like homebirths Smile
Show me a man who could do the same....oh, yeah - THEY CAN'T!!!
Go girls, go girls, go girls (dances poorly in a circle singing off key).
We roooooooooock!!!!
-Dina
DBA - researching options currently (if you have any wisdom to share, please do!)
MBA - Management & Strategy, WGU, July 2016
BSBA - Operations Management, TESU, Sept. 2015
AAS - Dietetic Technology, Middlesex County College, May 1999
It wouldn't have been a home birth. It would have been a "my house" birth.
Don't miss out on something great just because it might also be difficult.

Road traveled: AA (2013) > BS (2014) > MS (2016) > Doctorate (2024)

If God hadn't been there for me, I never would have made it. Psalm 94:16-19
This. Is. Awesome.

This girl is boss.

Don't let a little labor pain get in the way, ladies. (Not that I've ever had a child before, lol!) Get your laptop out and pass with flying colors!!
BS, Business Administration
RMLO
MS, Marketing--in process
Gig 'em Aggies!!
Proud citizen of the Lone Star State
Rifle-totin', handgun packin', horseback ridin' southern cowgirl
21 years of age and counting

Tests Passed!
---------------------
ICE BIBLE 102
ICE BIBLE 103
BIOLOGY CLEP -- 65
MACROECONOMICS CLEP -- 61 (Instcert only for study)
NATURAL SCIENCES CLEP -- 61
PERSONAL FINANCE DSST -- 430 (Instcert only for study)
passit1 Wrote:Show me a man who could do the same....oh, yeah - THEY CAN'T!!!
Go girls, go girls, go girls (dances poorly in a circle singing off key).
We roooooooooock!!!!

mmmmmm

ever had a kidney stone? (Whistles and recedes back into the wilderness)
Angel 
Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies Thomas Edison State University 2018
Cert in Emergency Management -
Three Rivers CC 2017
Cert in Basic Police Ed - Walters State CC 1996

Current Goal: new job
Working on: securing funding I don't have to pay back for a Masters.
Up Next: Toying with Masters Programs
Finished: First Degree

Older Experience with: PLA / Portfolios, RPNow, Proctor U, ACE, NCCRS, DAVAR Academy (formerly Tor), Straighterline, TESU, Ed4Credit, Study.com, The Institutes, Kaplan, ALEKS, FEMA IS, NFA IS, brick & mortar community colleges, LOTS of vocational schools...

My list of academic courses:
link

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For Sale: Young Online University in California bjcheung77 19 2,474 09-26-2023, 10:18 AM
Last Post: elcastor21
  Employment Opportunities in Online Schools BSBRose21 4 527 09-26-2023, 06:19 AM
Last Post: sarahmac
  The middlemen of online higher ed article cardiacclep 0 429 12-31-2022, 01:27 PM
Last Post: cardiacclep
  Modern Languages Launches Online Language Courses LevelUP 0 468 07-23-2022, 11:09 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Video of Airbnb Guest Refusing to Leave Woman's Home. The Drama Gets Real! LevelUP 4 1,915 06-23-2022, 01:18 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Oregon Might Do Away w/the Bar Exam Altogether bluebooger 1 569 02-01-2022, 08:46 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Passed the PenTest+ beta exam! jamshid666 8 1,165 11-16-2021, 07:20 PM
Last Post: jamshid666
  Almost $250 Billion Growth in Online Education bjcheung77 0 665 02-17-2021, 01:43 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Vested - Free online courses (orientations) bjcheung77 0 927 11-16-2020, 06:38 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Harvard Medical School going online for fall DIGI-212 8 2,535 08-26-2020, 07:32 AM
Last Post: Nilv