Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doctor of Strategic Leadership - Multiple Capstone Options
Southeastern University 

Graduation Requirements                                 
  • DSL students complete 54 hours of course work and 6 hours of major capstone project for a total of 60 credit hours
  • 3.0 cumulative GPA for all courses with no more than two “C” grades
  • Give at least one presentation at an academic or professional conference
  • Submit at least one article in an academic or professional journal for publication
  • Pass all questions on comprehensive exam, proctored on campus at SEU
  • Capstone project
Project ideas include but are not limited to the following:
  • Write a book. Complete a book manuscript and submit to a publisher on one or more of the topics studied in the program.
  • Educational video or audio webinar. Design and conduct an extensive webinar on one or more of the topics studied in the program.
  • Educational video or audio conference. Design and conduct an extensive conference workshop on one or more of the topics studied in the program.
  • Organizational consulting project. This could be for an external organization or internally with a student’s current organization. It can include: diagnosing a problem or challenge through surveys and interviews, then conducting quantitative, qualitative, or mixed methods analysis to recommend solutions.
  • Design a new organization and business plan or major change initiative in an existing organization, incorporating concepts studied in the program.
  • Dramatic presentation (play, movie, concert) on one or more of the topics studied in the program.
  • Other creative ideas are welcome!
https://catalog.seu.edu/preview_program.php?catoid=40&poid=8371&returnto=3169
Graduate of Not VUL or ENEB
MS, MSS and Graduate Cert
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc
I wonder how long a manuscript has to be for thins. I've seen them of varying lengths
In Progress: CSU MS Occupational Safety | TESU BALS HR & Computer Science | TESU AAS Admin Studies
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, HRM

Completed: TESU AAS Environmental, Safety & Tech, BA in Environmental Studies/ Natural Science and Mathematics

OMG! SEU... I keep getting bi-monthly spam from them inviting me to their Masters/Doctoral virtual info sessions.
It's re-occurring every two weeks after an inquiry I had about the cost/tuition to one of their programs. Hmm...
Here's an example from last week!

SEU has a master's or doctoral degree for you.

In this information-packed virtual session, our dedicated graduate enrollment counselors will answer all of your questions about admission, financial aid, course content, and much more.

The next info session is: Tomorrow, April 5, at 2 or 8 PM ET.

Register Now

With on-campus and online formats, world-class faculty, a variety of degrees, and financial aid, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish when you choose SEU for your master’s or doctoral degree.
Help with employer benefit coordination is available.

Questions?

We can help you make your advanced degree not only possible, but enjoyable and affordable. Contact us at 863.667.5000 or gradenrollment@seu.edu.

Apply
Explore Programs
Financial Aid
Contact

Copyright 2020 Southeastern University, All rights reserved

Our mailing address is:
1000 Longfellow Boulevard Lakeland, FL, 33801-6099, US

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(04-10-2022, 05:43 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: OMG! SEU... I keep getting bi-monthly spam from them inviting me to their Masters/Doctoral virtual info sessions.  

[...]

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.
Ongoing: MLIS

June 2022, Thomas Edison State University (TESU): Second degree - BA in Computer Science + ASNSM in Mathematics + Cert. in CIS + Cert. in Operations Mgmt.
e-Packs: Computer Concepts; Industrial Psych.
Guided Study: Comp. Architecture
Online: Intro. to PLA; Database Mgmt.; Software Eng.; Data Structures; Liberal Arts Capstone; DSI-610 (Statistics.com)

May 2019, a residential, RA institution: BA in Political Science and Educational Studies
Relevant equivalencies: MAT-321; MAT-431; STA-315
Too bad the proctoring has to be done on campus. I do like that there are a number of projects that you could do, and that they're open to other types of projects.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
I was really interested in this program and it sounded awesome......until I got to religion portion. Darn it! I really want a capstone and not a dissertation. 3 residencies sounds a bit tough along with the comprehensive exam on campus. But man I was so close! Hopefully I will find the right doctorate program soon.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Central Arkansas Leadership PhD, $20.5k freeloader 5 1,106 03-26-2024, 04:10 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Middle Georgia State U Doctor of Science in Public Safety freeloader 13 1,106 03-22-2024, 02:38 PM
Last Post: newdegree
  Purdue Global (PUG) EdD in Leadership and Innovation walruspanda 16 1,035 03-01-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: walruspanda
  2024 Online EdD Programs No Dissertation Required (Applied Capstone Projects) Imbanewbie 2 484 02-08-2024, 01:36 AM
  Later in Life Doctor MD/DO dewisant 9 615 02-03-2024, 01:43 PM
Last Post: GameSlinger
  Doctor of Forensic Sciences sanantone 4 1,190 12-29-2023, 12:26 PM
  Middle Georgia State : Doctor of Science in IT durain 6 1,553 12-19-2023, 02:44 AM
  Ph.D. in Visionary Practice and Regenerative Leadership ashkir 26 2,686 12-17-2023, 12:59 PM
  Texila American University - $7800 online PhD (multiple fields) Kalas 9 1,477 11-07-2023, 05:33 PM
Last Post: cacoleman1983
  UCA Ph.D. Change Leadership Update + Facts mohelena02 2 492 11-05-2023, 01:06 PM
Last Post: mohelena02