Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dog Troubles - Study.com
I kept my dog in my office while taking a proctored exam with Study.com today.  I passed the exam, but about halfway through the test, my dog decided she wanted to lay in front of me and pushed me away from the desk.  I hope the proctor doesn't cancel my test results because of it.
John L. Watson
Currently Attending: WGU: BS-NOS (2 classes remaining)
Future Plans: TESU: BSBM, WGU: MS-CSIA, WGU: MBA, researching Doctorate choices
My LinkedIn Profile
My Omni Transcript
(09-14-2019, 01:07 AM)jamshid666 Wrote: I kept my dog in my office while taking a proctored exam with Study.com today.  I passed the exam, but about halfway through the test, my dog decided she wanted to lay in front of me and pushed me away from the desk.  I hope the proctor doesn't cancel my test results because of it.
It really depends on the Proctor, I did one of my exams at 3am while my children should have been sleeping and my husband was at work. I was 2 questions away from being done when my husband came home early because he was sick and my youngest runs in yelling "Figgy nunu please." And hopped into my lap. I sure whomever reviewed it got a good laugh, but they still took it lol.
[-] The following 2 users Like ROYISAGIRL's post:
  • jamshid666, saraholson
I took one Study.com exam and put my phone on do not disturb beforehand, but my boyfriend (the only contact I had on Emergency Bypass at the time) decided that it would be a good time to call me lol. I got up to mute the phone I put on the other side of my table and sat down immediately. Since they didn't void my score, I'm certain you should be fine.
B.S. in Data Science & Analytics, B.A. in Computer Science and Mathematics, Certificate in Finance

TESU Living in the Info Age, AI, Capstone, Math Modelling, Math Logic
Statistics.com Fin Risk Modeling, Forecasting, Visualization, Pred Analytics 2 Python, Python for Analytics, Pred Analytics 1 Python, Pred Analytics 3 PythonOptimization-Linear Prog, Network Analysis, Integer & Nonlinear Prog and Network Flow
Davar Intro to Fin, Mgmt Info Systems, Corp Fin, International Fin
SDC Database Mgmt, Sys Analysis & Design, Fin Inst & Mrkts, Comp Arch, Sec Analysis & Portfolio Mgmt, Small Bus Fin
The Institutes Ethics
CC Adv Obj Oriented Prog, Comp Arch, Database Design, Operating Sys, Intro to Linux, Data Struct, Comp Sci I & II, Discrete Math, Calc III, Diff Eq, Linear Algebra, Econ I & II, Soc Problems, Mod Lit Masterpieces, Gen Physics I & II, Music Appreciation
AP Comp Sci A, Calc BC, Stats, Chem, US History, Eng Lang, Eng Lit

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current Study.com coupon code? jplot002 15 523 Yesterday, 07:52 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Study.com UL Accounting Kones 5 230 Yesterday, 06:33 AM
Last Post: Kones
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 178 87,744 10-14-2019, 11:05 PM
Last Post: jsh1138
  Study.com Complaint - Beware of Business 308! varJosh 17 1,622 10-13-2019, 03:22 PM
Last Post: lacussucceed
  Study.com Subscription Question Lewis.Yim 7 323 10-10-2019, 06:27 AM
Last Post: indigoshuffle
  TESU & Study.com Transfer Credits Kurt8991 10 437 10-06-2019, 05:20 PM
Last Post: Kurt8991
  Do Study.com word counts for papers include works cited? gutenburg7 6 257 10-05-2019, 08:10 AM
Last Post: cookderosa
  Study.com webcam/proctoring software question AwardTour 16 988 09-28-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: jsh1138
  Study.com Interrupted Final harrypotter 9 407 09-27-2019, 01:25 PM
Last Post: NolaRice
  Study.com updated PSY316 (Advanced Social Psychology) without any notification NolaRice 13 463 09-27-2019, 01:20 PM
Last Post: NolaRice