Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
ENEB Groupon deal on sale today
(05-24-2021, 02:13 PM)Vle045 Wrote: I wonder if those students are international students who don’t realize that MCA is not accredited.

That would be my guess. Those poor students are going to be in for a rude awakening if they try to use their "MCA degree" to immigrate to the US.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
Coupon SAVE is active again but the ENEB is at its normal price. The MBA + Master is $239 right now with just the SAVE coupon. SAVE is valid until tomorrow (July 3rd) so it's possible that the ENEB deal could go on sale before SAVE expires.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
I've checked back on Groupon often and this has always been the case where it is either the SAVE coupon without a discount on the original price or the price is automatically discounted without a coupon with no eligible coupons available. However, the SAVE coupon will always be the better deal than the discount.
(07-02-2021, 04:51 PM)cacoleman1983 Wrote: I've checked back on Groupon often and this has always been the case where it is either the SAVE coupon without a discount on the original price or the price is automatically discounted without a coupon with no eligible coupons available.  However, the SAVE coupon will always be the better deal than the discount.

I was able to use the SAVE discount along with a sale a few months ago.   SAVE was technically expired the day before but the site still accepted it.
MBA, starting July 2022
BA, Sociology 
Certificate, Paralegal Studies
Certificate, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace
Certificate, Global Entrepreneurship & Innovation Virtual Bootcamp
Sophia: 17 credits

LawShelf affiliate (NCCRS credits)
Buy one, get one free with my affiliate code: VK375
https://lawshelf.com/videocoursesview
(07-02-2021, 07:22 PM)Vle045 Wrote:
(07-02-2021, 04:51 PM)cacoleman1983 Wrote: I've checked back on Groupon often and this has always been the case where it is either the SAVE coupon without a discount on the original price or the price is automatically discounted without a coupon with no eligible coupons available.  However, the SAVE coupon will always be the better deal than the discount.

I was able to use the SAVE discount along with a sale a few months ago.   SAVE was technically expired the day before but the site still accepted it.

You got lucky then.  The site had a glitch for that to happen.  I'm sure there are some other tricks or hacks to get these courses at an even larger discount.
(07-02-2021, 10:44 PM)cacoleman1983 Wrote:
(07-02-2021, 07:22 PM)Vle045 Wrote:

You got lucky then.  The site had a glitch for that to happen.  I'm sure there are some other tricks or hacks to get these courses at an even larger discount.

I saw it went on sale one day and remembered the code from the day before when I was looking at it. When I entered the code, I got a pop up that basically said, this code expired yesterday, but we are going to honor it anyways. ??‍♀️
MBA, starting July 2022
BA, Sociology 
Certificate, Paralegal Studies
Certificate, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace
Certificate, Global Entrepreneurship & Innovation Virtual Bootcamp
Sophia: 17 credits

LawShelf affiliate (NCCRS credits)
Buy one, get one free with my affiliate code: VK375
https://lawshelf.com/videocoursesview
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vle045's post:
  • rachel83az
The SAVE code worked for me on Groupon when I purchased the promotion yesterday. I didn't buy the double master's degree program, but rather the single master's degree program. With the discount code, I paid $199.
Completed:

Master's Degree, Coaching & Emotional Intelligence, Universidad Isabel 1
Master's Degree, Business Administration, Universidad Isabel 1
Master's Degree, Management, Universidad Isabel 1
Master's Degree, Corporate Communication, Universidad Isabel 1
Professional Certificate, IT Support, Google
Professional Certificate, Cybersecurity Analyst, IBM
Bachelor's Degree, Liberal Studies (Management Minor), University of Maine @ Presque Isle
Honors Certificate, Business Writing, University of Colorado
Certificate, Inclusive Leadership, University of Colorado
Master Herbalist Certification, Academy of Natural Health Sciences

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ENEB for FIS Lorvey 4 138 34 minutes ago
Last Post: bjcheung77
  ENEB Master Thread MrsBulletPoints 2,666 516,695 1 hour ago
Last Post: nykorn
  Graduate Discounts (ENEB, Walden, etc) ashkir 24 21,110 Yesterday, 01:03 AM
  Has anyone tried recognizing ENEB/UC1 or UoPeople degrees in Australia? ecdw94 4 316 03-25-2024, 09:06 PM
  ENEB - exams MCDL 108 13,009 03-21-2024, 08:00 AM
Last Post: Wowbagger
  WES Canada recognizes ENEB/Isabel smartdegree 79 20,064 03-03-2024, 05:48 AM
Last Post: ecdw94
  ENEB MBA/Master + OTHM level 8 Postgraduate | Combination Evaluation ecdw94 4 713 02-28-2024, 11:05 PM
Last Post: lincolnlawyer
  ENEB won't let me graduate and refusing to answer all emails and calls slayer35 41 4,466 02-20-2024, 10:20 PM
Last Post: William.H
  ENEB MASTERS Accreditation, Questions Sara143 10 1,620 02-20-2024, 02:33 PM
  Why does DegreeForum like ENEB Pinko64 56 7,467 02-04-2024, 04:11 PM
Last Post: housecat