Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
ENEB Master Thread
This isn't new, though. Someone already reported getting an RA graduate certificate evaluation over a year ago.
Graduate of Not VUL or ENEB
MS, MSS and Graduate Cert
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc
Was that for the MBA @sanantone? I remember reading something similar for the Masters in Big Data and Business intelligence.

Let the man celebrate a little; it's fun to poke the traditionalist from time to time.
Virginia University of Lynchburg Doctorate of Healthcare Administration 
Universidad Isabel I / ENEB MBA & Master in Big Data and Business Intelligence, summa cum laude
University of Presque Isle BABA Management and Leadership, magna cum lauda
RANSOMSOUL
[-] The following 1 user Likes KSoul's post:
  • ashkir
(12-28-2022, 03:50 PM)sanantone Wrote: This isn't new, though. Someone already reported getting an RA graduate certificate evaluation over a year ago.

The report was someone asking IEE not getting an actual evaluation. The only actual evaluation I've seen so far was the big data master's.
Dr. Ashkir DHA, MBA, MAOL, PMP, GARA
Hi everyone,

I hope you're doing alright.

This is my first time here and there's a question I'd like to ask. I dropped out of college from a very young age to have a startup of my own, and it's been 8 years since. Recently I've been admitted into a dual degree program at ENEB/UI1, which I'm very grateful for because I now have a chance to pursue a formal education. The question I'd like to ask is, can I use my ENEB/UI1 credits after my graduation to transfer to any particular universities for a Bachelor's Degree? Which universities will accept these credits?

I'm sorry for my poor English. 

I hope you can help me.

Thank you,
(12-29-2022, 05:39 AM)pph.giahuy Wrote: Hi everyone,

This is my first time here and there's a question I'd like to ask. I dropped out of college from a very young age to have a startup of my own, and it's been 8 years since. Recently I've been admitted into a dual degree program at ENEB/UI1, which I'm very grateful for because I now have a chance to pursue a formal education. The question I'd like to ask is, can I use my ENEB/UI1 credits after my graduation to transfer to any particular universities for a Bachelor's Degree? Which universities will accept these credits?

I hope you can help me.

Thank you,

ENEB may not allow you to graduate without a Bachelor's degree. This is something that has come up a couple of times here. If you are allowed to graduate, you may be able to use your ENEB credits somewhere else.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
(12-29-2022, 05:48 AM)rachel83az Wrote:

I hope you can help me.

Thank you,

ENEB may not allow you to graduate without a Bachelor's degree. This is something that has come up a couple of times here. If you are allowed to graduate, you may be able to use your ENEB credits somewhere else.
I think they would let me graduate, since I made it clear to them in the first place that I don't have a Bachelor's Degree. They asked me to send them my most updated CV and a letter of employment confirmation, and made a conclusion that I'm good for their graduate degrees.

I hope you can help me.

Thank you,
Let me clarify a point that needs to be cleared up. You DO NOT need a bachelors degree to graduate from ENEB. So please be mindful of incorrect information. With that said, let me offer some sound advice.

1. Admissions to ENEB/Ui1 can be obtained through experience. As long as you can submit to the ENEB Team that you have over 5 years of management, supervisory and leadership/entrepreneurship experience, you will be admitted. I did not complete my Bachelor's degree and was admitted based on 30 years of leadership, supervisory and management experience, with a strong Resume to prove it. The reality is, ENEB is not that harsh or demanding. Most individuals around 25+ years old who have some level of work experience are usually admitted without too much scrutiny.  

2. I don't want to retype an entire essay on this subject as we (The Forum) have already had SEVERAL discussions concerning your second question of using the ENEB degrees to transfer into an undergrad degree completion program. Let me try to be concise and help you with this question, as I myself am intimately knowledgeable and experienced in this option, as I am still involved in doing the same thing you are asking about. 

First, once you complete your dual-Masters at ENEB, you will need to get your ENEB Transcripts/Degrees evaluated by a FCE (Foreign Credential Evaluation) Company/Provider. If you go back and read the ENEB Masters Thread, there is a whole discussion on the topic. Anyhow, you will need to choose between a NACES-accredited Evaluator or non-accredited evaluator. As of right now, The Forum has received feedback from 3 Evaluators who have given reports for ENEB. I've provided 2 of them (ECE & Validential), and another person provided theirs from IEE, where IEE evaluated the ENEB Masters as a Graduate Certificate.

Second, after you have read the previous ENEB Masters Thread on this topic, you will need to do research on what College/University will accept the respective FCE Report for undergrad credits. Right now the most friendly we have seen over the last few months is Thomas Edison State University and Excelsior University...but there certainly are others. 

Finally, you will need to also understand the cost. It can be very expensive to get these FCE Reports from several of the FCE Companies. I spent $150 for Validential who evaluated my ENEB MBA as a US RA (Regionally - Accredited) Masters degree, while I spent $255 for ECE, and they evaluated my ENEB MBA & 2nd ENEB Masters as equivalent to 50+ credits at the undergraduate-level, Upper Division Courses (300 - 400). So, as I mentioned, and as you can see in my "Signature", I am still in the process of 1. completing 2 -3 more ENEB Masters (I have until Fall 2025), and 2. transferring these credits to either TESU or Excelsior University. If I can accumulate 32 ENEB Modules (over 5 Masters Degrees), then ECE will give me over 90 Undergraduate credits. I already have 60 General Eds over the years, so I would be much closer to completing my Bachelors as well. Right now, not a priority. I'm in this Doctoral program so, I'm on a ENEB break.

Again, you will need to go back over the history and past posts of this ENEB Masters Thread and also look at many of the other threads to get an idea of some of the things I've mentioned. Many, including myself, have tried to offer our opinions, experiences, advice, and counsel as ENEB becomes more involved in the lives of many students on this forum. You will need to make up your own mind, weigh all the options, and decide what's best for your academic journey. ENEB is a great option for low cost foreign education, that can be accepted here in the US. But it's up to you how you want to use it in Academia, Workplace, Resume and personal goals.
Completed

Doctor of Healthcare Administration, Virginia University of Lynchburg, 2023
MBA, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB, 2022
Master in Business & Corporate Communication, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB, 2022
DiMAP, Diploma in Modern Applied Psychology, Academy of Modern Applied Psychology

In Progress

Master of Arts in Church Leadership, Regent University - School of Divinity
Master's in Project Management, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB 
Master's in Human Resources Management, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB
Master's in Big Data & Business Intelligence, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB
Master's in International Trade, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB
Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies, TESU or Excelsior University 

[-] The following 1 user Likes michaeladsmith2's post:
  • BadSquirrelBeta
has anyone recently used validential to have their ENEB degree evaluated as a US master's degree?
Degrees In Progress:
EVMS Doctor of Health Science
Completed Degrees:
Doctor of Healthcare Administration Dec 2021 
Masters of Business Administration July 2022
Masters of Public Administration '19
Masters of Arts in Urban Affairs '17
Masters of Arts in Criminal Justice '16
Bachelors of Science in Police Studies '14
Advanced Graduate Certificate in Criminal Investigations '15
Hey guys,

Have you ever ordered a printed degree from ENEB/Isabel I? I wonder what differences it makes from the digital version.

And another question I'd like to ask is, what's the difference between a physical notarized copy and a physical Apostille?

Thank you,
(12-29-2022, 05:03 PM)newdegree Wrote: has anyone recently used validential to have their ENEB degree evaluated as a US master's degree?

Yes. A Validential evaluation with that result has been posted here.

(12-29-2022, 06:58 AM)michaeladsmith2 Wrote: Let me clarify a point that needs to be cleared up. You DO NOT need a bachelors degree to graduate from ENEB. So please be mindful of incorrect information. With that said, let me offer some sound advice.

I believe Rachel was referring to a situation which I myself read about some time ago: a student bypassed the document upload prompt after registration, successfully completed the program, asked for his degree to be conferred, and ENEB asked him for proof of a Bachelor's degree. He didn't have it so his Master's was not conferred. I have to assume that he also didn't meet the other business experience criteria or he would've gone that route.

(12-30-2022, 08:05 AM)pph.giahuy Wrote: Hey guys,

Have you ever ordered a printed degree from ENEB/Isabel I? I wonder what differences it makes from the digital version.

And another question I'd like to ask is, what's the difference between a physical notarized copy and a physical Apostille?

Thank you,

I'd advise against paying for the diploma. It's not worth the price. You're way better off just printing it yourself on cardstock at an OfficeMax-like place. I've actually done this with diplomas from American programs (not degrees, usually certificates) when I needed high quality physical copies and it was pennies compared to what the schools wanted to charge. There won't be a difference except that you'll spend less money.

For apostilles, check with your country's state department to find out if it will even have a value. In the United States, apostilles and notarization of degrees have no value. No ones asks for it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  American College of Education - Master's ashkir 6 316 04-26-2024, 01:39 PM
Last Post: Vle045
  Graduate Discounts (ENEB, Walden, etc) ashkir 31 25,753 04-25-2024, 08:38 AM
Last Post: ashkir
  Help with ENEB David1477 6 478 04-23-2024, 03:01 PM
Last Post: hsufeng
  Has anyone tried recognizing ENEB/UC1 or UoPeople degrees in Australia? ecdw94 11 1,139 04-23-2024, 02:52 PM
Last Post: hsufeng
  ENEB to UK top up masters possible? Atoshi 1 203 04-23-2024, 11:21 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Master degrees hicham78h 1 307 04-23-2024, 02:11 AM
  ENEB FOR € 30 bjcheung77 33 2,425 04-20-2024, 05:20 PM
  ENEB - exams MCDL 118 15,572 04-15-2024, 01:19 AM
Last Post: karehiro
  Opinions on Master's International University of Divinity isaachunter 19 6,272 04-14-2024, 07:55 AM
Last Post: isaachunter
Star a JD for JSD: another Northwestern California University School of Law journey thread jsd 33 7,462 04-04-2024, 05:32 PM
Last Post: collegecareerstudent