Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
ENEB Master Thread
(11-23-2022, 02:37 PM)sparkling Wrote: I'm advocating for my BF, who is having a bit of a panic attack, so I'm hoping to get answers to help ease her mind.

How long does it generally take to receive an email response or receive final project grades when you submit something to the accounting department email?

My BF is close to finishing her degrees from this school, and usually receives an email from the other departments stating that they received her final paper. Some of her last classes for her degrees need to be sent to the accounting department, but she hasn't received a response to her email inquiring about a question or a grade for one of the papers she turned in.

It's consistently been 1 week turnaround for me, regardless of department.

There's no harm in following up.
[-] The following 1 user Likes JPN's post:
  • sparkling
is Titulo Propio degree recognize by spain ministry of education?
(11-25-2022, 10:10 PM)soulblader Wrote: is Titulo Propio degree recognize by spain ministry of education?
I recommend you read through this thread from the beginning (page 1). This question has been answered a dozen times over regarding the two different types of Spain degrees offered by their education system. If you put in the “search bar” Titulo Propio, you will see a host of responses, websites and personal experiences from students explaining your question.
Completed

Doctor of Healthcare Administration, Virginia University of Lynchburg
MBA, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB, 2022
Master in Business & Corporate Communication, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB, 2022
DiMAP, Diploma in Modern Applied Psychology, Academy of Modern Applied Psychology

In Progress

Master of Arts in Spiritual Formation, Regent University - School of Divinity
Master's in Project Management, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB 
Master's in Human Resources Management, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB
Master's in Big Data & Business Intelligence, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB
Master's in International Trade, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB
Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies, TESU or Excelsior University 

(11-25-2022, 10:10 PM)soulblader Wrote: is Titulo Propio degree recognize by spain ministry of education?

Short answer: Yes.
Long answer: Probably no, but, close enough to be a yes.

Recognized (because the system of them was created by the government of Spain and is recognized by the law of Spain) but not registered and therefore not under direct supervision the way Oficial degrees are. Oficial degrees are registered with the government, Propios are not.
[-] The following 1 user Likes eLearner's post:
  • Kab
Relevant:

Quote:Personal observation: It appears that the titulos propios programs attract international students while Spaniards pursue the titulos oficiales degree programs as the titulos propios do not provide access to doctoral degree programs and are not accepted for employment in the civil service jobs in Spain.

Source: https://acei-global.blog/2015/05/28/spai...lo-propio/
(11-26-2022, 03:42 PM)JPN Wrote: Relevant:

Quote:Personal observation: It appears that the titulos propios programs attract international students while Spaniards pursue the titulos oficiales degree programs as the titulos propios do not provide access to doctoral degree programs and are not accepted for employment in the civil service jobs in Spain.

Source: https://acei-global.blog/2015/05/28/spai...lo-propio/

One thing I am so thankful for is that the rest of the world doesn't make this distinction, save a few FCE Companies and maybe a handful of Universities. Here in the US, there are many "centers or schools" within a University System that confer degrees. Some Universities even have whole independent and/or affiliate institutions that also confer degrees. And there are a plethora of "independent schools" that also confer degrees, that are accepted across the respected fields. For example, New York Film Academy, The Juilliard, American Academy for the Dramatic Arts and The Los Angeles Film School all confer degrees independent of any College/University, within the film industry. We don't have a "Propios/Oficiales" distinction that says one degree is better or more official than the other, so as to block further education or workforce opportunities. 

I, for one, am happy my ENEB MBA has allowed me access to an accredited doctoral program with VUL. So while many may see hurdles, I see opportunities. And I commend many of my colleagues, who themselves have taken advantage of the ENEB opportunity, and are pursuing advanced education without going into massive debt. Spain can do whatever it wants, but here in the US, we accept many foreign degrees as long as it meets the highest of academic standards.
Completed

DiMAP, Diploma in Modern Applied Psychology, Academy of Modern Applied Psychology

In Progress

[-] The following 2 users Like michaeladsmith2's post:
  • collegecareerstudent, JPN
Hi guys,  I received my diploma and transcripts. But I found that the diploma says that I completed the master project in 1500 hours, but the transcript says that I started the project to finished it in 3 months. This does not make sense?

(11-16-2019, 08:12 AM)Leedeedee Wrote: I've messaged them asking if the masters certificates have ENEB on them or Universidad Isabel I.  I found the latter on the Naric site, so it at least is recognized.
Hoping for a reply soon.

Hi, did you do the Naric agency certification? Thanks
(12-01-2022, 01:31 AM)Jacky Liu Wrote: Hi guys,  I received my diploma and transcripts. But I found that the diploma says that I completed the master project in 1500 hours, but the transcript says that I started the project to finished it in 3 months. This does not make sense?

Credit hours in every educational program are based on a standard estimate of time needed to complete a course. It's not an exact measurement. So yes, it makes sense. People do this all the time, especially in competency-based and independent study program structures.
(12-01-2022, 01:31 AM)Jacky Liu Wrote: Hi guys,  I received my diploma and transcripts. But I found that the diploma says that I completed the master project in 1500 hours, but the transcript says that I started the project to finished it in 3 months. This does not make sense?

(11-16-2019, 08:12 AM)Leedeedee Wrote: I've messaged them asking if the masters certificates have ENEB on them or Universidad Isabel I.  I found the latter on the Naric site, so it at least is recognized.
Hoping for a reply soon.

Hi, did you do the Naric agency certification? Thanks

As already answered, let me add my small piece. It doesn't matter. When I began my MBA+Master in Business & Corporate Comm (MBCC) degrees with ENEB, because they tell you you can go as slow or fast as you like, I finished 2 masters in approximately 13 months; what would normally take at least 6 semesters (full time). For example, a US MBA is typically 36 credits divided into 3 or 4 semesters (12 x 3 or 9 x 4 = 36 Credits). The 12 x 3 is usually advertised by Business Schools and Universities as "accelerated."

ENEB's MBA is actually 13 classes at 39 credits. Then I took an additional 6 more classes to get the MBCC. That, again, would normally add 2 more semesters. 

So, to address you question, most schools, especially if you are transferring or pursuing a doctoral degree, don't care how fast you complete the degree. They simply apply the "number of hours" or "number of credits" in their admissions criteria regardless of time completion. When I applied to VUL's DHA Program, they didn't even look at "2 Masters in 13 months!" They simply said "2 Masters. 54 Graduate Credits." 

And actually, I've never heard of "1500 Hours" as a criteria for Masters study, until ENEB. In the US, I don't think that matters. As long as you achieve the credit hours for the specific degree. The only time I've ever heard of "Study hours" is in conjunction with Law School, Medical School clinics, Psychology clinicals, and hours needed for a specific "out of classroom practicums" in order to meet the degree requirements. 

There is one guy in the ENEB student portal that completed his Masters in 90 days!
Completed

In Progress

[-] The following 2 users Like michaeladsmith2's post:
  • collegecareerstudent, Messdiener

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ENEB for FIS Lorvey 6 312 Yesterday, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Messdiener
Thumbs Up Master in Sustainable Transition - Germany (No Tuition Fee, English, Online Program) kumamon 2 328 03-27-2024, 11:03 PM
Last Post: armado
  Graduate Discounts (ENEB, Walden, etc) ashkir 24 21,211 03-27-2024, 01:03 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Has anyone tried recognizing ENEB/UC1 or UoPeople degrees in Australia? ecdw94 4 331 03-25-2024, 09:06 PM
  ENEB - exams MCDL 108 13,025 03-21-2024, 08:00 AM
Last Post: Wowbagger
  Recognition of Execute Master Lorvey 10 486 03-19-2024, 02:31 AM
  Master of Public Administration BSBRose21 9 1,524 03-18-2024, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Leedeedee
  Cheapest/Easiest Master's? Hellenic, WGU, UMPi? mohelena02 19 1,625 03-18-2024, 11:13 AM
Last Post: FireMedic_Philosopher
  South College Developing CBE Master's in Criminal Justice Jonathan Whatley 2 200 03-18-2024, 03:29 AM
  Troy University Master's - $250/credit for military PreLawCoastie 11 550 03-11-2024, 12:20 PM
Last Post: Duneranger