Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
ENEB Master Thread
(05-03-2023, 05:19 AM)Kalas Wrote: I agree that they're 100% worth doing for free. If I understand Thunderbird's website correctly each course gives a participation trophy (certificate of completion) and I would submit those for potential transfer credit at ENEB. From others transferring in credits it seems ENEB limits transfer credit to 3-5 courses (depending on the degree/certification) so there are enough courses to be in their overall transfer acceptance range. I agree that a final transcript that will be available for purchase for a "nominal fee" would be more likely to be accepted as a whole than each course on its own.

I just stumbled on these a few days ago. Are new courses being added on a regular basis (monthly, quarterly. etc.)?
The Thunderbird badges alone would probably not work for transfer.  If you choose to get them on a transcript for credit, my understanding is that is only available after they are all completed.  They are likely going to have a person look over your writing assignments and give a final grade.  They are being added gradually, but not on a set schedule.  It probably depends on availability of each instructor.   I’m hoping they will all be released soon.  Even though I am nowhere near done with anything more than the boot camp.
MBA, starting July 2022
BA, Sociology 
Certificate, Paralegal Studies
Certificate, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace
Certificate, Global Entrepreneurship & Innovation Virtual Bootcamp - (Thunderbird)
Sophia: 17 credits

LawShelf affiliate (NCCRS credits)
Buy one, get one free with my affiliate code: VK375
https://lawshelf.com/videocoursesview
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vle045's post:
  • origamishuttle
For those who have finished their degrees,

ENEB doesn't put enrollment dates on their degree diplomas, but UI1 does. I assume that our enrollment dates start from when we initially enroll and not from the date we submit our first project for grading. But, you know what they say about assuming, LOL. However, this is my first time doing a self-paced program and I have zero clues, hehe. So, can someone please answer this for me? Thanks!
(05-08-2023, 10:24 PM)IHatePickingUsernames Wrote: ENEB doesn't put enrollment dates on their degree diplomas, but UI1 does.

I asked the same at https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid389894 - with pictures of two diplomas from this thread. But the one with the dates look like "18 months" - so I'm still interested how they actually look or what dates are printed on them....
[-] The following 1 user Likes MatthiasB's post:
  • IHatePickingUsernames
(05-08-2023, 10:24 PM)IHatePickingUsernames Wrote: For those who have finished their degrees,

ENEB doesn't put enrollment dates on their degree diplomas, but UI1 does. I assume that our enrollment dates start from when we initially enroll and not from the date we submit our first project for grading. But, you know what they say about assuming, LOL. However, this is my first time doing a self-paced program and I have zero clues, hehe. So, can someone please answer this for me? Thanks!

ENEB policy is this. Any Masters you enroll in with ENEB is an 18-month program to completion. If you complete your Modules in 9 months, 12 months, or the entire 18 months, it's entirely up to you. That's why ENEB gives you flexibility and self-paced options. But as of the printing of my MBA & MBCC, they no longer put a duration date on the diploma, as seen in the image of the aforementioned thread (Burrus). Now they put the date of conferral. And the verbiage only references the 1500h of study, which most schools understand to mean at least 1 year - 18 months of graduate study. 

Here is a Google Drive look at my Universidad Isabel I MBA diploma: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jysS8-V...sp=sharing
Completed

Doctor of Healthcare Administration, Virginia University of Lynchburg, 2023
MBA, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB, 2022
Master in Business & Corporate Communication, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB, 2022
DiMAP, Diploma in Modern Applied Psychology, Academy of Modern Applied Psychology

In Progress

Master of Arts in Church Leadership, Regent University - School of Divinity
Master's in Project Management, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB 
Master's in Human Resources Management, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB
Master's in Big Data & Business Intelligence, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB
Master's in International Trade, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB
Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies, TESU or Excelsior University 

[-] The following 5 users Like michaeladsmith2's post:
  • BadSquirrelBeta, IHatePickingUsernames, MatthiasB, origamishuttle, thodeptrai
(05-09-2023, 10:05 AM)michaeladsmith2 Wrote:
(05-08-2023, 10:24 PM)IHatePickingUsernames Wrote: For those who have finished their degrees,

ENEB policy is this. Any Masters you enroll in with ENEB is an 18-month program to completion. If you complete your Modules in 9 months, 12 months, or the entire 18 months, it's entirely up to you. That's why ENEB gives you flexibility and self-paced options. But as of the printing of my MBA & MBCC, they no longer put a duration date on the diploma, as seen in the image of the aforementioned thread (Burrus). Now they put the date of conferral. And the verbiage only references the 1500h of study, which most schools understand to mean at least 1 year - 18 months of graduate study. 

Here is a Google Drive look at my Universidad Isabel I MBA diploma: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jysS8-V...sp=sharing

Thank you so much! Yes, I understand the flexibility and that's why I was able to do this having Lupus. But, I was in the dark about the dates because I delayed starting the degree, and once I got in "degree mode" it took me only 4 months to do the MBA, as I was able to dedicate extensive hours to it. I had already gotten two free extensions (I got the second one free because I was able to show I was having a Lupus flare) and I didn't want to pay for any others; plus, I just was ready to be finished and to move on to the next step of my plan of world domination (I'm kidding! But, I think Pinky and the Brain is hilarious). I'm glad they changed the verbiage and started using the conferral date! I didn't want to have to deal with questions about how I was able to do an MBA in 4 months, if they dated my enrollment from when I started turning in final projects. Does that make sense?

Michael, would you please DM me your email address? I want to ask you something that's not directly related to ENEB/UI1. Again, thanks so much!
[-] The following 1 user Likes IHatePickingUsernames's post:
  • origamishuttle
Hi everyone!

A few words about me: I have already completed master studies in Poland, I am considering ENEB as a cheap alternative to practice English and obtain an additional diploma to my CV (in Poland, basically, the more diplomas you have, the better, they don't have to be very sensible). I am considering mainly a master degree, because an MBA without accreditation from the big three is not worth anything in Poland as a diploma. I am in favor of the master because, according to Polish law, they will be equivalent to postgraduate studies (Spanish master proprio has as many ECTS points as most postgraduate studies in Poland).

I have the following doubts - about ENEB - I might just not understand some things on their site:

- business Spanish course - as far as I understand, it is not obligatory, only for volunteers. Is there an additional fee when pursuing one of the master degrees at ENEB and deciding to take this course?

- has anyone completed a Spanish language course at ENEB as part of their MBA/master/postgraduate and can assess its quality? If it is really at the A2/B1 level, I consider it an added value of studying at ENEB (in my country, any valuable language courses are quite expensive, even at the A2 level and even cheapest certification of language is more expensive than ENEB).

- how do ENEB students/graduates assess the overall quality of the materials? I don't expect Oxford level in this price, but it would be nice if I gained some knowledge in addition to my diploma (let's say - quality similar to offered by Udemy will be nice).

And the last question: as far as I understood, in the case of studying MBA+Master, we have two separate diplomas: one for completing a master and the other for completing an MBA. That's true? I'm asking because, as I wrote earlier, an MBA without accreditation from a few selected institutions is not well perceived in Poland and it would be better to show only masters than masters+MBA from ENEB in resume or on LinkedIn.
The Spanish course is optional… no charge. I did not attempt it, so I can’t speak to the quality.
MBA, starting July 2022
BA, Sociology 
Certificate, Paralegal Studies
Certificate, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace
Certificate, Global Entrepreneurship & Innovation Virtual Bootcamp - (Thunderbird)
Sophia: 17 credits

LawShelf affiliate (NCCRS credits)
Buy one, get one free with my affiliate code: VK375
https://lawshelf.com/videocoursesview
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vle045's post:
  • Stranger1
ENEB has recently provided exemptions to 5 courses upon submitting a Quantic EMBA transcript:

Financial Management
Personnel Management and Organizational Behavior
Legal Business Environment
Marketing
Corporate Social Responsibility

I need to pay a small fee of 35 Euro.

Just some data points that no one asked for Tongue
[-] The following 3 users Like RoboPanda's post:
  • BadSquirrelBeta, JPN, Stranger1
(05-12-2023, 03:34 PM)RoboPanda Wrote: ENEB has recently provided exemptions to 5 courses upon submitting a Quantic EMBA transcript:

Financial Management
Personnel Management and Organizational Behavior
Legal Business Environment
Marketing
Corporate Social Responsibility

I need to pay a small fee of 35 Euro.

Just some data points that no one asked for Tongue

So if I understand, they're charging for transfer credit now? I know University of The People was doing that (still might be, I don't know).

(05-12-2023, 02:12 PM)Stranger1 Wrote: Hi everyone!

A few words about me: I have already completed master studies in Poland, I am considering ENEB as a cheap alternative to practice English and obtain an additional diploma to my CV (in Poland, basically, the more diplomas you have, the better, they don't have to be very sensible). I am considering mainly a master degree, because an MBA without accreditation from the big three is not worth anything in Poland as a diploma.

What are the "big three" in Poland? I ask because in the United States that refers to the 3 traditional "test-out" colleges (Thomas Edison State University, Excelsior University, and Charter Oak State College).
[-] The following 1 user Likes eLearner's post:
  • Stranger1
UoPeople charges USD$ 17 per transfer course.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MrPanda's post:
  • eLearner

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  American College of Education - Master's ashkir 0 27 1 hour ago
Last Post: ashkir
  Graduate Discounts (ENEB, Walden, etc) ashkir 31 25,448 1 hour ago
Last Post: ashkir
  Help with ENEB David1477 6 431 04-23-2024, 03:01 PM
Last Post: hsufeng
  Has anyone tried recognizing ENEB/UC1 or UoPeople degrees in Australia? ecdw94 11 1,108 04-23-2024, 02:52 PM
Last Post: hsufeng
  ENEB to UK top up masters possible? Atoshi 1 165 04-23-2024, 11:21 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Master degrees hicham78h 1 274 04-23-2024, 02:11 AM
  ENEB FOR € 30 bjcheung77 33 2,306 04-20-2024, 05:20 PM
  ENEB - exams MCDL 118 15,339 04-15-2024, 01:19 AM
Last Post: karehiro
  Opinions on Master's International University of Divinity isaachunter 19 6,216 04-14-2024, 07:55 AM
Last Post: isaachunter
Star a JD for JSD: another Northwestern California University School of Law journey thread jsd 33 7,363 04-04-2024, 05:32 PM
Last Post: collegecareerstudent