Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
ENEB Master Thread
Wow~this is a hectic post. Just out of curiosity, what if in the future, when you decided to advance your education level (to a PhD), could someone from ENEB help issue a recommendation letter for you? Anyone has a clue?
(05-20-2023, 12:37 AM)datby98 Wrote: Wow~this is a hectic post. Just out of curiosity, what if in the future, when you decided to advance your education level (to a PhD), could someone from ENEB help issue a recommendation letter for you? Anyone has a clue?

The ENEB's propio Master, based on my understanding, is designed for career and professional improvement and not for academic and Ph.D. I really doubt if there's any chance they provide references for PhD application etc. 

Hince I'm also doing ENEB right now for fun, but we probably shouldn't expect too much more than what we paid for.
BEng(Mcgill) BSc(Lond.) MPhil(UCL) 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MA(Athabasca) 
MBA (ENEB/UE1) 
Masters in Big Data and Business Intelligence (ENEB/UE1) - in progress
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Planning:
BA History/ Anthropology/ Archeology
(05-20-2023, 02:52 PM)HVzR5 Wrote:
(05-20-2023, 12:37 AM)datby98 Wrote: Wow~this is a hectic post. Just out of curiosity, what if in the future, when you decided to advance your education level (to a PhD), could someone from ENEB help issue a recommendation letter for you? Anyone has a clue?

The ENEB's propio Master, based on my understanding, is designed for career and professional improvement and not for academic and Ph.D. I really doubt if there's any chance they provide references for PhD application etc. 

Hince I'm also doing ENEB right now for fun, but we probably shouldn't expect too much more than what we paid for.

No need to doubt with there already confirmation in the thread confirming otherwise. 

ENEB has met the application requirement for doctorate programs at Virginia University of Lynchburg (NA) and Liberty University (RA). Those are just due to recent ENEB graduates applying, and I am comfortable in that there are bound to be more options to be discovered.
Virginia University of Lynchburg Doctorate of Healthcare Administration 2024
Universidad Isabel I / ENEB MBA & Master in Big Data and Business Intelligence, summa cum laude
University of Presque Isle BABA Management and Leadership, magna cum lauda
RANSOMSOUL
[-] The following 2 users Like KSoul's post:
  • datby98, IHatePickingUsernames

ENEB's degree restrictions only apply to Spain. We can use them to gain admission to PhD programs in the US because every degree in the US is a "propio" degree, meaning that the degree is developed and implemented by each school without any input or oversight by the government. The official vs propio distinction doesn't apply in this country. 

Also, here in the US we have coursework-only master's degrees, also known as "terminal" master's degrees, and professional master's degrees like the MBA or MPH (Master of Public Health) or MPA (Master of Public Administration), et cetera that can all be used to gain admission into PhD programs.

Coursework-only/terminal master's degrees that don't include a research and thesis paper component aren't "deal breakers" for getting into PhD programs in the US, overall. There ARE some PhD programs (mostly the "elite" ones) that won't accept coursework-only master's degrees for lack of a research/thesis component. But, there are many PhD programs that will accept coursework-only master's degrees because as part of their PhD curriculums they teach PhD students how to conduct research anyway.

The ENEB Master Thread is one big gumbo of all things involving ENEB. Big Grin 
If there's something specific you're looking for use the search bar or make a post and ask, just like you did, LOL. Welcome to the chaos! Tongue
[-] The following 1 user Likes IHatePickingUsernames's post:
  • KSoul
(05-03-2023, 06:26 AM)Vle045 Wrote:
(05-03-2023, 05:19 AM)Kalas Wrote: I agree that they're 100% worth doing for free. If I understand Thunderbird's website correctly each course gives a participation trophy (certificate of completion) and I would submit those for potential transfer credit at ENEB. From others transferring in credits it seems ENEB limits transfer credit to 3-5 courses (depending on the degree/certification) so there are enough courses to be in their overall transfer acceptance range. I agree that a final transcript that will be available for purchase for a "nominal fee" would be more likely to be accepted as a whole than each course on its own.

I just stumbled on these a few days ago. Are new courses being added on a regular basis (monthly, quarterly. etc.)?
The Thunderbird badges alone would probably not work for transfer.  If you choose to get them on a transcript for credit, my understanding is that is only available after they are all completed.  They are likely going to have a person look over your writing assignments and give a final grade.  They are being added gradually, but not on a set schedule.  It probably depends on availability of each instructor.   I’m hoping they will all be released soon.  Even though I am nowhere near done with anything more than the boot camp.

I am in complete disagreement with any advice or discouragement to avoid submitting professional development courses or certification courses which are stand alone and not part of a traditional or well-known certificate program, etc.

Why? In an earlier post in this thread I believe I had shared my success with receipt of an ENEB Convalidada for two courses in the Project Management degree program using two certifications I had earned in Project Management that are not related to the PMI certification.   

I'd really encourage anyone who has completed the Thunderbird Bootcamp, other courses or certifications to request consideration by ENEB for applicable course Convalidada.  You never know what may be accepted in lieu of taking correlating ENEB courses.  It may take some time on your end to gather the certificates, transcripts, a syllabus, etc. along with any other documentation or course explanations to provide to ENEB; however, I found the ENEB Academy staff to be very helpful and willing to review additional information they had requested.  

For my efforts in taking a bit of time up front to gather information consisted of course materials and a couple of certificates earned I was given the opportunity to bypass two courses.  What harm is there in trying?

Currently another ENEB student I know has a request into ENEB for consideration of Law Enforcement courses which are actually taught by the FBI.  Interestingly enough there are at least 6 or 8 (I can't recall the exact number) US colleges which accept these courses for academic credit--that documentation was certainly part of the submission to ENEB with commentary to draw the attention of the ENEB reviewers.
Still very much frustrated I will never be able to work for the Spanish Government.

Universidad Isabel I/ENEB, 22/23:  You Pick!
Hi there!

I am thinking about enrolling to the ENEB "MBA & Master in Business and Corporate Communication" program.

If I get it right that makes 19 "study cases" in total I have to complete. Can someone, who is in one of their programs right now, can confirm who much workload that means? I read anything from "a few pages" to no longer than 20 Pages to this topic. This study cases will be rated and you have to get at least 5 out of 10?

I am interested in the knowledge about "Business and Corporate Communication" and would only enroll to the MBA & Master because of the just 50€ difference. Is it correct that I can do all the sections for the Master first and receive the Diploma and after that do the MBA once (or don`t do them)?

Thank you very much!
(05-20-2023, 03:10 PM)KSoul Wrote:

No need to doubt with there already confirmation in the thread confirming otherwise. 

ENEB has met the application requirement for doctorate programs at Virginia University of Lynchburg (NA) and Liberty University (RA). Those are just due to recent ENEB graduates applying, and I am comfortable in that there are bound to be more options to be discovered.

Well, my point is that the program's not designed for process to further academic study. So I doubt if the ENEB will issue references to support PhD applications. (And no one yet confirmed if they give recommendations)

Besides that, there's no actual conduct between students and their "academic staff" I really don't see any value even if they issued one.
BEng(Mcgill) BSc(Lond.) MPhil(UCL) 
MA(Athabasca) 
MBA (ENEB/UE1) 
Masters in Big Data and Business Intelligence (ENEB/UE1) - in progress
Planning:
BA History/ Anthropology/ Archeology
(04-01-2023, 03:26 AM)MatthiasB Wrote:
(03-31-2023, 04:24 PM)KSoul Wrote: Doing six masters, even in this unique ENEB format for fun, aligns well with how each person defines fun differently. Inquiring about some of the finer details on the diploma may tell that there is more than just fun involved. 

Thank you. But - just for fun - I do a little challenge for myself every year - this time just that. But either way, who knows what you need it for. (The degree is - as already mentioned several times - not recognised as equivalent by the German authorities...that's clear as far as it goes.

Thanks for the nicknames - that's why I'm a bit confused:

Thanks for the pictures.
I saw some comments on ENEB and UI1’s master on anabin. Although we cannot find this program under UI1, we can separately find UI1 and the program. According to the poster, anabin or German work visa accepts this kind of combination.

Another thing is, you actually started the program in 2018 and wait for UI1 to issue the final degree in 2020? For self accelerated program, that wait would be very long.

Sent from my iPhone using DegreeForum.net
(05-23-2023, 05:43 AM)yuwenjiaxuan Wrote:
(03-31-2023, 04:24 PM)KSoul Wrote: Doing six masters, even in this unique ENEB format for fun, aligns well with how each person defines fun differently. Inquiring about some of the finer details on the diploma may tell that there is more than just fun involved. 

Thank you. But - just for fun - I do a little challenge for myself every year - this time just that. But either way, who knows what you need it for. (The degree is - as already mentioned several times - not recognised as equivalent by the German authorities...that's clear as far as it goes.

Thanks for the pictures.
I saw some comments on ENEB and UI1’s master on anabin. Although we cannot find this program under UI1, we can separately find UI1 and the program. According to the poster, anabin or German work visa accepts this kind of combination.

Another thing is, you actually started the program in 2018 and wait for UI1 to issue the final degree in 2020? For self accelerated program, that wait would be very long.

Sent from my iPhone using
Titulos Propios have no value in countries like Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
(05-23-2023, 01:24 PM)salko23 Wrote:

Thanks for the pictures.

Titulos Propios have no value in countries like Germany, Austria and Switzerland.

So you're saying there are about 192 countries to find value with Titulos Propios? I like those odds  Big Grin

(05-23-2023, 01:24 PM)salko23 Wrote:

Thanks for the pictures.

So, you're saying there are about 192 countries to find value with Titulos Propios? I like those odds  Big Grin
Virginia University of Lynchburg Doctorate of Healthcare Administration 2024
Universidad Isabel I / ENEB MBA & Master in Big Data and Business Intelligence, summa cum laude
University of Presque Isle BABA Management and Leadership, magna cum lauda
RANSOMSOUL

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Has anyone tried recognizing ENEB/UC1 or UoPeople degrees in Australia? ecdw94 10 838 9 hours ago
Last Post: ecdw94
  Graduate Discounts (ENEB, Walden, etc) ashkir 30 24,511 Yesterday, 11:14 AM
Last Post: dutchdragon
  ENEB - exams MCDL 118 14,678 04-15-2024, 01:19 AM
Last Post: karehiro
  Opinions on Master's International University of Divinity isaachunter 19 6,083 04-14-2024, 07:55 AM
Last Post: isaachunter
  ENEB FOR € 30 bjcheung77 29 1,775 04-11-2024, 09:53 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Star a JD for JSD: another Northwestern California University School of Law journey thread jsd 33 7,272 04-04-2024, 05:32 PM
Last Post: collegecareerstudent
  Utah Eccles Master of Business Creation (MBC) Jonathan Whatley 0 187 03-29-2024, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  ENEB for FIS Lorvey 6 535 03-28-2024, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Messdiener
Thumbs Up Master in Sustainable Transition - Germany (No Tuition Fee, English, Online Program) kumamon 2 596 03-27-2024, 11:03 PM
Last Post: armado
  Recognition of Execute Master Lorvey 10 583 03-19-2024, 02:31 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77