Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.92 Average
ENEB Master Thread
(09-05-2023, 09:39 PM)Thorne Wrote:
(09-05-2023, 09:06 AM)cacoleman1983 Wrote:
(09-04-2023, 10:07 AM)Kab Wrote: If UCAM give you the transcript and degree in its own name it can be interesting for some people. The transcript here is the key.

Reply from UCAM this morning:

Dear Carlton,

Yes, we offer the possibility to apply for both a diploma and transcripts for the Tititulos Propios degrees based on the information provied by our collaborating partner. However, the application should be presented by your center. Please knidly contact with  MCA SCHOOL to know the price and how to proceed.

Best regards,

Corporate Partners  

UCAM Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia

Now to find if MCA will issue a transcript, then if they'll ask UCAM for a transcript.

This is potentially wonderful news
So MCA Business School just replied back to let me know that they would not allow their validation degrees to utilize UCAM for issuing their other “own” degree and transcript. They can't because in their words, “the degree was obtained by homologation”.    

Therefore, you are better off getting a Validential evaluation or other foreign credential evaluation rather than a validation degree issued by a state-approved (non-accredited) school.
Carlton
https://www.linkedin.com/in/carltoncoleman/

Completed Academic Certificates & Degrees
PhD in Education - Azteca Universidad European Programs / University of Central Nicaragua
MEd Learning Systems Technology, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
GCert Technology Innovation, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
BS Mathematics, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
AA, AS General Studies, Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock
AAS Computer Information Systems, Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock
Certificate of Proficiency Entrepreneurship, University of Arkansas - Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock

In Progress Academic Certificates & Degrees
Graduate Certificate in Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU - Thunderbird School of Global Management
[-] The following 1 user Likes cacoleman1983's post:
  • rachel83az
Hmm, going through so many loops is a little uncalled for, I think what is on the WIKI is sufficient enough to decide which option you want to go forward with. If your main goal is entry or transfer credits, then IEE should allow you entry and some transfer credit if necessary... It really depends, if you're just looking for entry into a Masters, then the ECE option of evaluating ENEB as a Bachelors would get you entry...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • Vle045
Hi guys, exciting news. Deepl can translate ENEB pdfs very well. The point: I'm using this as language study. Let's pretend I want a management job in China or need to get myself to university level Chinese. I translate the ENEB pdfs to Chinese, read them once in English then once in Chinese, which serves as both language practice and a review of the course material. I could even write my assignments in Chinese first, then translate them to English using DeepL and fix the kinks before submitting them.

I'm aware DeepL isn't perfect, also well aware I could just buy a Business Administration textbook in Chinese or watch some YouTube videos in Chinese, but the point is more bang for the buck! And Chinese is just an example, DeepL has a lot of languages. Getting an MBA is impressive - however it seems a lot less impressive if you don't know any of the vocabulary in the language of the local country during a job interview.

Addition: For listening practice, you could run it through a good text to speech tool (not one that sounds too computer-y).

This could end up opening up some good opportunities pretty fast, for example getting to a decent level in Spanish quickly then getting more and cheaper degrees taught in Spanish elsewhere or even getting the Spanish-only degrees at ENEB itself. There are some higher learning institutions in Japan, Indonesia, China, etc, taught online or in person in their respective languages, priced at $2000 USD a year or less.
[-] The following 1 user Likes nykorn's post:
  • Pikachu
DeepL is way better than GoogleTranslate most of the time (assuming DeepL has your desired language pair). It does still make mistakes, but they're usually not too egregious.

For listening practice, Speechify is pretty good and not too expensive. Alongside English, they have voices for Italian, German, Japanese, Croatian, Spanish, Finnish, French, Russian, Ukrainian, Chinese, Arabic, Portuguese, Hindi (I think), Korean, Hebrew, Greek, Icelandic, Arabic (I think), Estonian, Turkish, Tamil, Latvian, Swedish, Romanian, Bulgarian, Polish... and still another ten or fifteen more. If it's a major language, it seems like Speechify can read it now or probably will be able to soon.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
[-] The following 2 users Like rachel83az's post:
  • Messdiener, Pikachu
Hi guys!

I have a question. Has anybody tried to evaluate this degree in WES Canada? I see that Degree Wiki says that ENEB is equivalent to a Master's Degree in Canada. However, I couldn't find any fresh posts on this matter. Is it still the same, or it could change?

Also, one more question: Does ENEB mention the length of study in diplomas?

Thanks in advance!
(09-11-2023, 07:58 PM)maruf.mahmudoff Wrote: Hi guys!

I have a question. Has anybody tried to evaluate this degree in WES Canada? I see that Degree Wiki says that ENEB is equivalent to a Master's Degree in Canada. However, I couldn't find any fresh posts on this matter. Is it still the same, or it could change?

Thanks in advance!

There is a post here in the forum where someone said in Canada, WES evaluates ENEB as a Master's degree. I'll see if I can find it, but you'll probably need to search yourself, most likely in the ENEB thread.

Yes, when you receive both the ENEB diploma and the Universidad Isabel I diploma, it says (paraphrasing), "This is equivalent to 1500 hours of study."
Completed

Doctor of Healthcare Administration, Virginia University of Lynchburg, 2023
MBA, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB, 2022
Master in Business & Corporate Communication, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB, 2022
DiMAP, Diploma in Modern Applied Psychology, Academy of Modern Applied Psychology

In Progress

Master of Arts in Church Leadership, Regent University - School of Divinity
Master's in Project Management, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB 
Master's in Human Resources Management, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB
Master's in Big Data & Business Intelligence, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB
Master's in International Trade, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB
Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies, TESU or Excelsior University 

[-] The following 1 user Likes michaeladsmith2's post:
  • Nemfis
(09-11-2023, 07:58 PM)maruf.mahmudoff Wrote: Hi guys!

Thanks in advance!

Here is the topic: 
https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...NEB-Isabel
After you complete WES Canada evaluation, please share the experience with me. Thank you in advance
[-] The following 1 user Likes stevennguyen15691's post:
  • Nemfis

.png   Screenshot 2023-09-12 181200.png (Size: 242.74 KB / Downloads: 49) New promotion code for the ENEB program
Yeah, I just received email in regards to this 149 ENEB offering for 48 hours... It'll jump to 179 Sept 15-21 and then 219 Sept 22-30.

[Image: sJ8Zb1W.png]
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Is this one where you can "gift" the extra program to someone else?
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ENEB with only a high school diploma? sackovic 3 246 05-17-2024, 02:13 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Nearly half of master degree programs have no ROI sanantone 2 345 05-16-2024, 10:20 AM
Last Post: davewill
  Graduate Discounts (ENEB, Walden, etc) ashkir 21 27,456 05-14-2024, 08:46 AM
Last Post: nykorn
  Master of Public Administration BSBRose21 10 2,011 05-14-2024, 01:51 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  Current ENEB grading times? bennyboi 0 176 05-12-2024, 11:19 PM
Last Post: bennyboi
  American College of Education - Master's ashkir 6 509 04-26-2024, 01:39 PM
Last Post: Vle045
  Help with ENEB David1477 6 600 04-23-2024, 03:01 PM
Last Post: hsufeng
  Has anyone tried recognizing ENEB/UC1 or UoPeople degrees in Australia? ecdw94 11 1,342 04-23-2024, 02:52 PM
Last Post: hsufeng
  ENEB to UK top up masters possible? Atoshi 1 323 04-23-2024, 11:21 AM
  Master degrees hicham78h 1 389 04-23-2024, 02:11 AM