Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
ENEB Master Thread
(01-30-2023, 02:39 PM)BadSquirrelBeta Wrote:
(01-30-2023, 02:17 PM)Voldigoad Wrote: I have one question: If I purchase the MBA+Master offer, and I start with the Master (e.g. Digital&eCommerce) and I finish it, do I instantly receive the certificates for this master, or do I have to finish the MBA modules, too before receiving the certificates for any of the two programs? The reason I am asking is, that on the website of ENEB, if you select MBA+Master of Digital&Commerce in the footer, the syllabus shows modules from both degrees combined as if I had to finish all 17 modules before receiving any of the two masters.

e.g. https://eneb.com/master-and-postgraduate...ecommerce/ shows a total of 17 modules in the syllabus, which I understand, are all the modules required to get both degrees (Master&MBA). However, can I also do the both degrees one by one, so that if I finish all modules from https://eneb.com/master-and-postgraduate...ecommerce/ I get the Master in Digital Marketing and after that I do the MBA and get the MBA diploma?

That is to say: When purchasing the MBA+Master offer for 299€, is passing all modules for both degrees required for getting any one of the degrees purchased, or can I still take them 1 by 1 and if I pass one/ and fail or don't finish the other I still get the one degree where I finished all the modules?

You will get a 1 by 1 completion email from ENEB a couple of business days after you finish your course work, and from there starts the process of your verification of the information which will go on your diploma and, that initial completion email also includes an attached receipt for the respective training degree program you've just completed.

The course completions and grades are updated across all courses and programs as you complete in real time.  

Hope this helps you!  Congrats on your academic adventures!

PS - You won't fail if you're willing to put in the work!

Thank you for clarifying! Just wanted to make sure that the completion of one degree of the two degrees purchased would not depend on the completion of the other.

I don't plan on failing. It's just that I am also studying in undergraduate rn and will also start writing my Bachelor Thesis in a couple of months hence why I wasn't sure whether I would manage 2 ENEB degrees time-wise. Not that writing a Bachelor Thesis takes forever, but a couple of months will be sort of dedicated to it, nontheless. For 300€, even 1 degree from ENEB would be a steal, however as I am not sure if I will manage the second degree time wise, I wanted to make sure I can technically also just pass one of the two and still get my diploma Smile
(01-30-2023, 03:14 PM)Voldigoad Wrote:
(01-30-2023, 02:17 PM)Voldigoad Wrote: I have one question: If I purchase the MBA+Master offer, and I start with the Master (e.g. Digital&eCommerce) and I finish it, do I instantly receive the certificates for this master, or do I have to finish the MBA modules, too before receiving the certificates for any of the two programs? The reason I am asking is, that on the website of ENEB, if you select MBA+Master of Digital&Commerce in the footer, the syllabus shows modules from both degrees combined as if I had to finish all 17 modules before receiving any of the two masters.

e.g. https://eneb.com/master-and-postgraduate...ecommerce/ shows a total of 17 modules in the syllabus, which I understand, are all the modules required to get both degrees (Master&MBA). However, can I also do the both degrees one by one, so that if I finish all modules from https://eneb.com/master-and-postgraduate...ecommerce/ I get the Master in Digital Marketing and after that I do the MBA and get the MBA diploma?

That is to say: When purchasing the MBA+Master offer for 299€, is passing all modules for both degrees required for getting any one of the degrees purchased, or can I still take them 1 by 1 and if I pass one/ and fail or don't finish the other I still get the one degree where I finished all the modules?

You will get a 1 by 1 completion email from ENEB a couple of business days after you finish your course work, and from there starts the process of your verification of the information which will go on your diploma and, that initial completion email also includes an attached receipt for the respective training degree program you've just completed.

The course completions and grades are updated across all courses and programs as you complete in real time.  

Thank you for clarifying! Just wanted to make sure that the completion of one degree of the two degrees purchased would not depend on the completion of the other.

I don't plan on failing. It's just that I am also studying in undergraduate rn and will also start writing my Bachelor Thesis in a couple of months hence why I wasn't sure whether I would manage 2 ENEB degrees time-wise. Not that writing a Bachelor Thesis takes forever, but a couple of months will be sort of dedicated to it, nontheless. For 300€, even 1 degree from ENEB would be a steal, however as I am not sure if I will manage the second degree time wise, I wanted to make sure I can technically also just pass one of the two and still get my diploma Smile
Why don't you just buy one Master's degree then?
Btw. what does ZEA stand for?
(01-30-2023, 04:51 PM)Jakob Wrote:
(01-30-2023, 03:14 PM)Voldigoad Wrote:

Why don't you just buy one Master's degree then?
Btw. what does ZEA stand for?

The price difference for one degree and for MBA+Master is 50$ (249$ vs 299$), so I'd rather pay for two degrees even if I end up doing just one. If time allows, I'll be able to get two for a great price. If I manage just one in the end, it was still a great price.

ZEA means PGS (Postgraduate studies). So the german equivalent would be a finished PGS studies, however, at the same time they are saying that it is not equal to a Masters here as it doesn't allow for continue for a Doctors with it. If evaluated for equivalence, maybe they would give it a Bachelors then, or something else. As for MBA it could actually be it gets rated as a MBA here since MBA is also PGS here and afaik rather practice oriented, too. One would to have to hand in and pay for getting the degree evaluated though.
When you get your student profile set up, your different degree courses appear separately and your grades show separately for each cross-posted class, updating in real time.
Still very much frustrated I will never be able to work for the Spanish Government.

Universidad Isabel I/ENEB, 22/23:  You Pick!
(01-31-2023, 03:28 AM)BadSquirrelBeta Wrote: When you get your student profile set up, your different degree courses appear separately and your grades show separately for each cross-posted class, updating in real time.

Thank you very much. In that case, I just signed up for ENEB Smile Thanks to anyone who helped me along the way and gave feedback regarding my inquiries. This was much appreciated!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voldigoad's post:
  • BadSquirrelBeta
Taking the plunge! Way to be!!
Still very much frustrated I will never be able to work for the Spanish Government.

AES' review is in. Their review is rather weird. It opens with "one year of study at unaccredited program" but it closes with this statement: ""comparable to completion of one year of study at a regionally accredited institution of higher education"

I sent the evaluation back to them basiclaly wtf.
[-] The following 7 users Like ashkir's post:
  • Imbanewbie, JPN, mariobros1985, novadar, rachel83az, Silvious, thodeptrai
(02-01-2023, 01:20 PM)ashkir Wrote: AES' review is in. Their review is rather weird. It opens with "one year of study at unaccredited program" but it closes with this statement: ""comparable to completion of one year of study at a regionally accredited institution of higher education"

Now that sounds ridiculous!   However, IEE basically stated something similar about Azteca Universidad's degrees that don't have RVOE.  They gave a Doctor of Science recipient the evaluation of a Post-Doctoral Program completed at a regionally accredited institution / non-accredited program and stated that since the program is not RVOE accredited that it is essentially a non-accredited program in the United States.   What AES is stating is taking a similar position to IEE with non-RVOE degrees from Mexico with the Spanish Propio but they took it a step further by not only giving the unaccredited program descriptor but also evaluating the Master Propio as an incomplete degree (studies only).  Possibly the worst evaluation we've seen because from what we have seen previously, evaluators generally penalize either the accreditation or the degree, AES double-penalized on this one.
Carlton
https://www.linkedin.com/in/carltoncoleman/

Completed Academic Certificates & Degrees
PhD in Education - Azteca Universidad European Programs / University of Central Nicaragua
MEd Learning Systems Technology, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
GCert Technology Innovation, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
BS Mathematics, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
AA, AS General Studies, Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock
AAS Computer Information Systems, Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock
Certificate of Proficiency Entrepreneurship, University of Arkansas - Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock

In Progress Academic Certificates & Degrees
Graduate Certificate in Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU - Thunderbird School of Global Management
(01-31-2023, 04:32 AM)Voldigoad Wrote:
(01-31-2023, 03:28 AM)BadSquirrelBeta Wrote: When you get your student profile set up, your different degree courses appear separately and your grades show separately for each cross-posted class, updating in real time.

Thank you very much. In that case, I just signed up for ENEB Smile Thanks to anyone who helped me along the way and gave feedback regarding my inquiries. This was much appreciated!

(02-01-2023, 01:20 PM)ashkir Wrote: AES' review is in. Their review is rather weird. It opens with "one year of study at unaccredited program" but it closes with this statement: ""comparable to completion of one year of study at a regionally accredited institution of higher education"

Can you please refresh which degree program you had evaluated? Talk about a strange approach to 1 size fitting all... Thanks for sharing!

@michaeladsmith2, I forget, did you change your program?  I see PhD, Doctor of Philosophy, Swiss School of Business Research in your signature instead of a previous program of the same level.  What program did you change from to this? Again, I forget what subject it was in as well, I remember something at least - it was an institution in Florida instead of an international one...

cacoleman1983 Wrote:
ashkir Wrote:AES' review is in. Their review is rather weird. It opens with "one year of study at unaccredited program" but it closes with this statement: ""comparable to completion of one year of study at a regionally accredited institution of higher education"

Now that sounds ridiculous!   However, IEE basically stated something similar about Azteca Universidad's degrees that don't have RVOE.  They gave a Doctor of Science recipient the evaluation of a Post-Doctoral Program completed at a regionally accredited institution / non-accredited program and stated that since the program is not RVOE accredited that it is essentially a non-accredited program in the United States.   What AES is stating is taking a similar position to IEE with non-RVOE degrees from Mexico with the Spanish Propio but they took it a step further by not only giving the unaccredited program descriptor but also evaluating the Master Propio as an incomplete degree (studies only).  Possibly the worst evaluation we've seen because from what we have seen previously, evaluators generally penalize either the accreditation or the degree, AES double-penalized on this one.

1) Just curious - Has anyone tried getting an evaluation from another NACES member, Institute of Foreign Credential Services? If someone who wants to try a different FCE provider - They're a new member to NACES, they may provide a more favorable evaluation, and I mentioned them in a previous post here: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid382279

2) Evaluations from any NACES/AICE members, or non-members are going to vary wildly, this is because they can only look at the degree content on the 'outside'.  Criteria they investigate are all superficial as they do not have the course content to fully evaluate course-by-course, they use what they have access to equally.  It's not as crazy as it seems when evaluations come in as favorable (accredited) or non-favorable (non-accredited).

3) What criteria evaluations use that differs from say an RA institution vs a non-RA institution? Nothing!  Example, you're in Canada, you attend an RA institution (there are only 4 universities at the moment that have RA) and have a degree, and you complete another degree from a non-RA institution.  The criteria they go by is exactly the same as they don't have access to the course syllabus or anything 'internal' at the universities, they can only compare what they have access to that's basically public info and determine from that.

4) How long does it take for an average evaluation? Do you think they would spend a few hours on each one?  No, I think they'll just do a quick evaluation and at most spend an hour.  They need to verify a few criteria and note if the government or the ministry of education has the institution on their "accredited/approved" list, the level of the degree, course 'names', dates, etc.  Even with a course-by-course, they won't go through all 40 courses to verify content at the undergrad level!  For grad level, it's roughly less, at 10-12 courses, I doubt they'll do so either.

What I believe these FCE does is pretty much the same as what universities do for applications, verify that everything checks out before admitting the students. They go by selective criteria to allow entry into a community college, public, or private university, and review them for entrance purposes.  These evaluations we go through are identical for each and every school, the same for the FCE's, they get the same info and will research/review what's in-house or online, etc.  Heck, all-in-all, I think FCE's are a waste of money for students and a cash grab for those FCE's, they should be done internally at the institutions you apply to... but that's just me, there are some that do, such as Walden...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ENEB for FIS Lorvey 6 230 3 hours ago
Last Post: Messdiener
Thumbs Up Master in Sustainable Transition - Germany (No Tuition Fee, English, Online Program) kumamon 2 306 Yesterday, 11:03 PM
Last Post: armado
  Graduate Discounts (ENEB, Walden, etc) ashkir 24 21,177 Yesterday, 01:03 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Has anyone tried recognizing ENEB/UC1 or UoPeople degrees in Australia? ecdw94 4 323 03-25-2024, 09:06 PM
  ENEB - exams MCDL 108 13,015 03-21-2024, 08:00 AM
Last Post: Wowbagger
  Recognition of Execute Master Lorvey 10 484 03-19-2024, 02:31 AM
  Master of Public Administration BSBRose21 9 1,520 03-18-2024, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Leedeedee
  Cheapest/Easiest Master's? Hellenic, WGU, UMPi? mohelena02 19 1,619 03-18-2024, 11:13 AM
Last Post: FireMedic_Philosopher
  South College Developing CBE Master's in Criminal Justice Jonathan Whatley 2 199 03-18-2024, 03:29 AM
  Troy University Master's - $250/credit for military PreLawCoastie 11 548 03-11-2024, 12:20 PM
Last Post: Duneranger