Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
ENEB courses: Let’s discuss the classwork
(05-14-2021, 08:01 AM)Vle045 Wrote: Does anyone else  get a blank page when you log in?  It seems to be happening frequently

Are you referring to logging into DegreeForum?
(05-14-2021, 09:02 AM)eLearner Wrote:
(05-14-2021, 08:01 AM)Vle045 Wrote: Does anyone else  get a blank page when you log in?  It seems to be happening frequently

Are you referring to logging into DegreeForum?

No.  I am talking about logging in to ENEB courses
MBA, starting July 2022
BA, Sociology 
Certificate, Paralegal Studies
Certificate, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace
Certificate, Global Entrepreneurship & Innovation Virtual Bootcamp - (Thunderbird)
Sophia: 17 credits

LawShelf affiliate (NCCRS credits)
Buy one, get one free with my affiliate code: VK375
https://lawshelf.com/videocoursesview

Site is loading fine for me.
College (146): RA (134), NA (12)
ACE-recommended (105): Sophia (53), Study (28), Google (12), TEEX (10), Institutes (2)
ECTS (69): ENEB (65), LUT (2), XAMK (2)
IN PROGRESS:

Certificate- Google Data Analytics
Bachelor- Cybersecurity Technology (105/120) /
 Organizational Leadership (99/120)
Certification- CompTIA A+
DONE:
Certificate- Google IT Support

Associates- Business Administration /  BoG (History)
Undergrad certificate- Computer Networking
MBA
[-] The following 1 user Likes StoicJ's post:
  • Vle045
I am trying to get through the Strategic Management module. It's a little rough. Very dry reading for me. I can not stay awake through it. zzzz

I started reading this first sentence like... HUH?

This sentence reflects the importance of knowing the fundamentals of a specific area if
you want to achieve success. The same rule applies to strategic management; if you
want your company to be successful you need to be familiar with its fundamentals.
MBA, starting July 2022
BA, Sociology 
Certificate, Global Entrepreneurship & Innovation Virtual Bootcamp - (Thunderbird)

(05-23-2021, 02:01 PM)Vle045 Wrote: I am trying to get through the Strategic Management module.  It's a little rough.  Very dry reading for me.  I can not stay awake through it.  zzzz

I started reading this first sentence  like... HUH?

This sentence reflects the importance of knowing the fundamentals of a specific area if
you want to achieve success. The same rule applies to strategic management; if you
want your company to be successful you need to be familiar with its fundamentals.

That particular sentence doesn't make a ton of sense, but pretty sure that business classes being dry is par for the course. I loathed the required readings, the projects were much more fun.
Master of Business Administration, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Management & Team Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in International Trade, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Supply Chain Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Project Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2023

BS Information Technology, Western Governors University, 2017
AAS Cybersecurity, Community College, 2017
FEMA Emergency Management Certificate, 2017
Fundraising Specialization Certificate, Berkeley/Haas, 2020

Undergraduate Credits: 165 Semester Credits
Graduate Credits: 105 ECTS (52.5 Semester Credits)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thorne's post:
  • Vle045
(05-24-2021, 02:56 PM)Thorne Wrote:
(05-23-2021, 02:01 PM)Vle045 Wrote: I am trying to get through the Strategic Management module.  It's a little rough.  Very dry reading for me.  I can not stay awake through it.  zzzz

That particular sentence doesn't make a ton of sense, but pretty sure that business classes being dry is par for the course. I loathed the required readings, the projects were much more fun.

This is why I need more videos.  The dry reading puts me right to sleep. Big Grin
MBA, starting July 2022
BA, Sociology 

(05-24-2021, 06:45 PM)Vle045 Wrote:
(05-24-2021, 02:56 PM)Thorne Wrote:

This is why I need more videos.  The dry reading puts me right to sleep. Big Grin

This is why if I were to enroll, I'll probably just skip to the quizzes and try to find the answers through the text.  The projects which I am assuming are the only grading component of the class would be my delight.  I hate reading in general and need more application based work.
I'm waiting for them to grade my projects for strategic management and international accounting. Fingers crossed that goes well.

Sent from my SM-G981V using DegreeForum.net mobile app
In Progress: CSU MS Occupational Safety | TESU BALS HR & Computer Science | TESU AAS Admin Studies
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, HRM

Completed: TESU AAS Environmental, Safety & Tech, BA in Environmental Studies/ Natural Science and Mathematics

I just want to clarify, the grade for course is fully based on the final project. Am i correct? Do quizzes contribute to the course grade?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cofffeee's post:
  • Vle045
The Big Data master is not technical in my opinion. Is centered around the business administration perspective.
The marks i got match my final paper but I did all the test before.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ENEB to UK top up masters possible? Atoshi 0 42 3 hours ago
Last Post: Atoshi
  ENEB Master Thread MrsBulletPoints 2,748 546,446 Yesterday, 04:19 PM
Last Post: Vle045
  Help with ENEB David1477 5 290 04-21-2024, 03:19 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  ENEB FOR € 30 bjcheung77 33 2,183 04-20-2024, 05:20 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Has anyone tried recognizing ENEB/UC1 or UoPeople degrees in Australia? ecdw94 10 996 04-17-2024, 01:47 PM
Last Post: ecdw94
  Graduate Discounts (ENEB, Walden, etc) ashkir 30 25,258 04-16-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: dutchdragon
  ENEB - exams MCDL 118 15,220 04-15-2024, 01:19 AM
Last Post: karehiro
  ENEB for FIS Lorvey 6 558 03-28-2024, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Messdiener
  WES Canada recognizes ENEB/Isabel smartdegree 79 21,225 03-03-2024, 05:48 AM
Last Post: ecdw94
  ENEB MBA/Master + OTHM level 8 Postgraduate | Combination Evaluation ecdw94 4 880 02-28-2024, 11:05 PM
Last Post: lincolnlawyer