Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Ethics Course
Here is the ACE link - ACE CREDIT | The National Guide to College Credit for Workforce Training

Scroll down and you'll find Ethics and CPCU Code of Professional Conduct (online course) Ethics 312

It's ACE Course/Exam number is AICP -0121

geissingert Wrote:I can't find it on ACE. Please tell me how to find class on ACE. I see the link to take the class though.
- Akintayo

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AA General Studies, 2014. Thomas Edison State College of New Jersey

BSBA General Management, 2014 - Thomas Edison State College of New Jersey

Bachelor of Religious Studies, 2015 - NationsUniversity
Bachelor of Arts in Management - Leadership, 2016 - Patten University

Award:
Arnold Fletcher Award, 2014. Thomas Edison State College of New Jersey

Graduate School
Master of Science in Management, MSc - The University of Economics in Bratislava - full time studies

ENMU MBA: 2 classes completed - discontinued as am now to attend a local university in Slovakia

65 Semester Hours from Obafemi Awolowo University
45 Credits from Straighterline
24 Credits from TECEP
13 Credits from Penn Foster College
12 Credits fro ALEKS
4 Credits from TEEX
Posted to my ACE transcript at 10am EST. About 2 business days to post, not bad.

On ACE, the organization is American Institute For Chartered Property Casualty Underwriters/The Institutes, the ACE course number is AICP-0121, and the course name is Ethics and the CPCU Code of Professional Conduct ( online course).
Pursuing TESC BSBA CIS: ~100/120

CCAF Air & Space Operations Technology: April 2014

CLEP: Humanities, A&I Lit, SocSci & History, Intro Sociology, English Comp, Freshman College Comp, Principles of Management, History of the US I/II, Intro to Computing

DSST: InfoSys & Comp Apps, Intro to the Modern Middle East, Management Information Systems, Fundamentals of Cybersecurity, Human Resource Management, Principles of Supervision, Western Europe since 1945

AMU: Public Speaking, History of Explosive Ordnance Disposal, College Algebra

ALS (CCAF): Leadership/Management I, Managerial Communication I, Military Studies I

Sophia: Microeconomics

Straighterline: Accounting I/II

TECEP: English Comp I/II, Computer Concepts & Applications, Applied Liberal Arts Mathematics, Strategic Management (March 2017 Semester)

TESU OL: Python Programming (March 2017 Semester), Systems Analysis & Design I (March 2017 Semester)
Just got notification from ACE that my credit request has been reviewed. I logged in to my ACE account and found the credit added on my transcript. 2 free credits. Yipee. Smile
- Akintayo

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AA General Studies, 2014. Thomas Edison State College of New Jersey

BSBA General Management, 2014 - Thomas Edison State College of New Jersey

Bachelor of Religious Studies, 2015 - NationsUniversity
Bachelor of Arts in Management - Leadership, 2016 - Patten University

Award:
Arnold Fletcher Award, 2014. Thomas Edison State College of New Jersey

Graduate School
Master of Science in Management, MSc - The University of Economics in Bratislava - full time studies

ENMU MBA: 2 classes completed - discontinued as am now to attend a local university in Slovakia

65 Semester Hours from Obafemi Awolowo University
45 Credits from Straighterline
24 Credits from TECEP
13 Credits from Penn Foster College
12 Credits fro ALEKS
4 Credits from TEEX
Mine posted today as well!hilarious
TESU BSBA General Mgmt 6/10/16 Wink
TESU: TECEP Public Relations Thought & Practice - 82
Penn Foster: Financial Mgmt 94, International Business 97, Strategic Mgmt 98, Corporate Finance 99, Consumer Behavior 95, Human Resource Mgmt 99
Saylor: Business Law & Ethics 82, Corporate Communication 76, Principles of Marketing 72
Sophia: Intro to Sociology 90, Conflict Resolution 87, Project Mgmt 88
Straighterline: Principles of Mgmt 94, Organizational Behavior 88, American Government 92
The Institutes: Ethics and the CPU Code of Professional Conduct (free 2 CR)

COSC - Associate of Science Honors General Studies 2014
COSC - Cornerstone - A
Straighterline: Into to Religions A, Business Ethics B, West. Civ. I B, Intro to Env. Science B
CLEP: A&I Literature - 69
Not mine! I was notified that it was denied because the completion date was incorrect. I finished around 11:30pm PDT on 9/30, they apparently are in a different time zone. So they denied it for that reason?!? So, I just had to go in, delete it, log out (the course wasn't available as a choice), then log back in and choose the course to add to my transcript. Nothing like making things difficult! Here's to hoping it shows up!
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
Is anyone planning on sending their ACE transcript to TESC to see if this gets applied to the Ethics requirement any time soon? I don't want to pay $15 for these 2 credits only, so I'm hoping someone else is ready to do it soon.
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
dfrecore Wrote:Not mine! I was notified that it was denied because the completion date was incorrect. I finished around 11:30pm PDT on 9/30, they apparently are in a different time zone. So they denied it for that reason?!? So, I just had to go in, delete it, log out (the course wasn't available as a choice), then log back in and choose the course to add to my transcript. Nothing like making things difficult! Here's to hoping it shows up!

I got this too, I have never had this problem with ACE before. I put it as the wrong day cause i'm like 16 hours ahead of them. With straighterline I would guess give or take 7 days of when I finish and it would get approved.
CCAF Air & Space Operations Technology- COMPLETE
TESC AS - General Managment-COMPLETE
TESC BSBA Computer Information Systems-COMPLETE
WGU MBA IT -COMPLETE
For some reason I can't enroll. The "ADD TO CART" feature does not work for me.banghead
Non-Traditional Undergraduate College Credits (634 SH): *FTCC Noncourse Credits (156 SH) *DSST (78 SH) *CPL (64 SH) *JST Military/ACE (48 SH) *CBA (44 SH) *CLEP (42 SH) *FEMA IS (40 SH) *FEMA EM (38 SH) *ECE/UExcel (30 SH) *PLA Portfolio (28 SH) *EMI/ACE (19 SH) *TEEX/ACE (16 SH) *CWE (11 SH) *NFA/ACE (10 SH) *Kaplan/ACE (3 SH) *CPC (2 SH) *AICP/ACE (2 SH) *Sophia/ACE (2 SH) and *FRTI-UM/ACE (1 SH).
Non-Traditional Graduate College Credits (14 SH): AMU (6 SH); NFHS (5 SH); and JSU (3 SH).

I just checked my ACE account, and the course is in there! Looks like as soon as I changed the date, they approved it.
Did TESC say if they would accept this to meet their ethics requirement? Or are they still looking for one more credit to meet the 3 credit requirement for ethics? (And if so, any suggestions where to get 1 credit in ethics?)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Credit Banking & cheap/free credits - Asking for a friend SweetSecret 7 1,503 04-06-2024, 12:00 PM
Last Post: Rubeferry18
Lightbulb ASU to Launch a Free Global Initiative and enroll 100 million students MNomadic 203 29,937 03-11-2024, 10:55 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Free or affordable Christian Chaplaincy Online Sowak777 4 425 02-21-2024, 06:39 AM
Last Post: The need 2 learn
  MBA students receive free Apple Vision Pro Imbanewbie 0 294 02-07-2024, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Imbanewbie
  Free Course Jacksonville State University a_dblu 56 9,882 11-19-2023, 07:30 PM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  TECEP Environmental Ethics dbwdb 1 644 11-01-2023, 11:15 PM
Last Post: SpeedDemon
  Over 25 in Massachusetts, Free Community College bjcheung77 0 565 08-25-2023, 04:41 PM
  California - Fall Is Free! bjcheung77 3 605 08-18-2023, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Avidreader
  Would you drive 1,000+ miles to earn free college credit? bjcheung77 13 1,320 05-16-2023, 07:32 AM
  Job Offers Free College natshar 3 890 05-02-2023, 08:49 PM
Last Post: wildebeest