Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GRADUATION!!!! THANK YOU EVERYONE
THANK YOU, EVERYONE, ON THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I have just submitted my graduation proposal for the March 12 graduation 2021, and I also just paid off in full my tuition for the graduation ceremony and the tuition costs. I will graduate with my Bachelors in Arts for computer science at age 19 debt-free.  The total cost with financial aid included for the entire degree was a little short of $3000. This includes the $800 I paid study.com the $150 for cleps (reimburse), $100 for StraighterLine, and about $2100 for tesu. I am in the process of finishing my capstone this semester and will have taken 16 credits avoiding the residency waiver fee. All in all, I could've done this for a thousand dollars less if I use my full aid and graduate in the summer but I think I can find a job faster by graduating and I can also start potentially masters at wgu much quicker. My goal for that if I did would be to do it in one term probably an MBA or data analytics term and have my masters before I turn 20. Again thank you everyone for helping me in this process. I could not do it without you guys. 

Side note: this march graduation is actually going to happen on my 19 birthday so I can double celebrate!  

Here proof to everyone else that you can do much more than a simple liberal arts degree and be debt-free. I paid for this degree all on my own through working full time. If this average joe can do it so can you!

Oh and for that other thread about credits I will finish 30 over with exactly 150.

Edit: link to evaluation notice I did not take Coopersmith or tecep I took software engineering at tesu highly recommended was not that bad of course at all https://imgur.com/2nshGv2
https://imgur.com/a/whWNSdA
https://imgur.com/2nshGv2
[-] The following 14 users Like maxxor6868's post:
  • a4tunatemom, al329, allvia, cybermoth, Leedeedee, megaoof, Merlin, Muldoon, P226mem, rpmranger, sofinel, ss20ts, StoicJ, udi
Congratulations! That's great!
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
(10-25-2020, 11:11 AM)rachel83az Wrote: Congratulations! That's great!

Thank you so much!
Woot Woot congratulations! These are my favorite types of posts

Sent from my SM-G981V using DegreeForum.net mobile app
In Progress: CSU MS Occupational Safety | TESU BALS HR & Computer Science | TESU AAS Admin Studies
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, HRM

Completed: TESU AAS Environmental, Safety & Tech, BA in Environmental Studies/ Natural Science and Mathematics

Hey! That's so Awesome! OMG, that was a fast degree! Great work! Congrats my friend! Can you do me a great big favor?
Do a screen capture of your Academic Evaluation as I know a few people going for the BA Comp Sci, it would help them out.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • megaoof
(10-25-2020, 11:14 AM)ROYISAGIRL Wrote: Woot Woot congratulations! These are my favorite types of posts

I knew right! I was so thrilled seeing everyone do these exact same posts and always wanted to one of my own. Well now is that time.

(10-25-2020, 11:26 AM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Hey! That's so Awesome! OMG, that was a fast degree! Great work!  Congrats my friend!  Can you do me a great big favor?
Do a screen capture of your Academic Evaluation as I know a few people going for the BA Comp Sci, it would help them out.

Sure thing. Also, big thanks to you bjcheung77 our cs posts were some of the first I read.

(10-25-2020, 11:26 AM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Hey! That's so Awesome! OMG, that was a fast degree! Great work!  Congrats my friend!  Can you do me a great big favor?

(10-25-2020, 11:37 AM)maxxor6868 Wrote:
(10-25-2020, 11:14 AM)ROYISAGIRL Wrote: Woot Woot congratulations! These are my favorite types of posts

I knew right! I was so thrilled seeing everyone do these exact same posts and always wanted to one of my own. Well now is that time.

Sure thing. Also, big thanks to you bjcheung77 our cs posts were some of the first I read.

Attached Files
.jpg   finalversion-1.jpg (Size: 367.35 KB / Downloads: 40)
.jpg   finalversion-2.jpg (Size: 333.83 KB / Downloads: 34)
.jpg   finalversion-3.jpg (Size: 309.28 KB / Downloads: 33)
.jpg   finalversion-4.jpg (Size: 349.33 KB / Downloads: 27)
(10-25-2020, 11:02 AM)maxxor6868 Wrote: THANK YOU, EVERYONE, ON THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I have just submitted my graduation proposal for the March 12 graduation 2021, and I also just paid off in full my tuition for the graduation ceremony and the tuition costs. I will graduate with my Bachelors in Arts for computer science at age 19 debt-free.  The total cost with financial aid included for the entire degree was a little short of $3000. This includes the $800 I paid study.com the $150 for cleps (reimburse), $100 for StraighterLine, and about $2100 for tesu. I am in the process of finishing my capstone this semester and will have taken 16 credits avoiding the residency waiver fee. All in all, I could've done this for a thousand dollars less if I use my full aid and graduate in the summer but I think I can find a job faster by graduating and I can also start potentially masters at wgu much quicker. My goal for that if I did would be to do it in one term probably an MBA or data analytics term and have my masters before I turn 20. Again thank you everyone for helping me in this process. I could not do it without you guys. 

Side note: this march graduation is actually going to happen on my 19 birthday so I can double celebrate!  

Here proof to everyone else that you can do much more than a simple liberal arts degree and be debt-free. I paid for this degree all on my own through working full time. If this average joe can do it so can you!

Oh and for that other thread about credits I will finish 30 over with exactly 150.

Edit: link to evaluation notice I did not take Coopersmith or tecep I took software engineering at tesu highly recommended was not that bad of course at all https://imgur.com/2nshGv2

Yay!  This early start will serve you very well for the rest of your life!  Well done young man!
WGU MBA 2022
WGU BSBA IT Management 2021
I'm done with school for a while. Time to go make some $ now!

Amazing job and super inspiring! Congrats & Happy Birthday (early)!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Homeschool College Guidance Counselor Mom to twin 18 yo boys

CsmLearn
Study: US History, Pres Skills, Enviro Sci, Ethics America, Intro CJ, Meteorology, Forensic Sci, Criminology
Sophia: Psych, Visual Comms, Sociology, Eff Teams, Mng Conflict,  Anc Greek, Art History 1, Intro to IT,
Intro to Bus, Engl Comp 1&2, Religion, Conflict Reso, College Algebra, US History 2
TEEX: Death Invest
Coopersmith: Stress Mgmt, Therapeutic, Drugs & Society, Sport & Exercise, Psych of Motivation, Pos Psych, Career Coun
Community College: Comp Info Syst, A+ Hardware, A+ Op Syst, Linux Op Syst, Networks, Switching & Routing, Networking, IT Security
Computer Certs: Comp Tia A+

Planning for (2) Bachelors: BSLS 

(10-25-2020, 12:16 PM)GizmoJack Wrote:
(10-25-2020, 11:02 AM)maxxor6868 Wrote: THANK YOU, EVERYONE, ON THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Yay!  This early start will serve you very well for the rest of your life!  Well done young man!
Thank you!
Oh, oh! I just checked the screenshots, did you also apply or add an AA or ASNSM Math to your degree plan? You should graduate with them both FREE if you have all the math requirements set already. I think you're already there for the ASNSM Math, can you check if you're missing anything and apply it FREE! You already have the AA - even more awesome with two Associates to go with this one Bachelors!
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TESU Max Credit Transfer and graduation speed? ecdw94 3 691 02-01-2024, 07:05 AM
Last Post: jch
  Residency waiver beyond graduation gams007 15 1,384 01-15-2024, 03:48 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  When to apply for graduation? Kones 1 225 01-06-2024, 02:13 PM
  How to enroll after graduation? No INTERNSHIP!! mt_1994 9 700 10-19-2023, 01:21 PM
  TESU transcript before graduation spohara 2 692 10-16-2022, 08:45 AM
Last Post: spohara
  Graduation question gams007 5 724 07-28-2022, 11:02 AM
Last Post: gams007
  Theoretical question: Adding ACE credits to a TESU transcript after graduation? studyingfortests 12 1,583 06-10-2022, 04:17 PM
Last Post: carrythenothing
  Double Graduation Fee Concern Sallym 2 684 05-22-2022, 03:37 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Graduation Application for multiple degrees? elenlushk 4 1,019 12-12-2021, 10:32 PM
  Graduation? Technesse 7 1,150 11-21-2021, 11:13 AM
Last Post: romoh