Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graduate degree from TESU
Ive been reading some information on the difficulties of getting accepted into a graduate program when going from one of the big 3. (GPA, Prereqs, etc) What I haven't stumbled upon yet is much information regarding acceptance into TESU's masters programs when having just completed a Bachelors at TESU.

Are they more lenient in the requirements for acceptance? Is it still the same hoops to jump through? I'm a ways off from even finishing my BS, bt I wanted to have it in the back of my head so I can plan when the time comes.
B&M
Introduction To Computer Information Systems
French I

ALEKS
Intermediate Algebra
College Algebra
PreCalculus

SOPHIA
Art History 1
Environmental Science
Human Biology
Foundations Of English Composition
Conflict Resolution
College Readiness

Their requirements are comparable to other schools.
Thomas Edison State University: Applying is easy and can be done 24/7 through our online application and no GRE or GMAT scores are required to apply
There aren't any "extra hoops" or anything to jump through, it's just a set of requirements that has to be met before you can get into the program.
They'll look at a TESU degree as they would any other RA degree. If the prereq's are there, they'll try to accommodate.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
The problem with a TESU degree is the cost. Plenty of folks around here have left one of the Big 3 and managed to get into graduate programs. If its really a concern to you then be sure you add some graded courses into your study.
MBA, Western Governors University February 2014
BS Charter Oak State College November 2011
AS in EMS August 2010

I'm always happy to complete the free application waiver for those applying to WGU (I get a free gift from WGU for this).  Just PM me your first/last name and a valid email so I can complete their form.

Thread; COSC AS using FEMA http://www.degreeforum.net/excelsior-tho...total.html
Yeah, the TESU MBA is $28,000. That's a lot of money for a no-name school, in my opinion (I'm not knocking them, but I could pay that at a bigger name school closer to home that many people will recognize). I think that you either get a more expensive MBA because the school is very well-known or the program is very well known, and that if it's neither, then you should look further for a way less expensive degree.

APU is only $13,650 and is ACBSP-accredited. ENMU is ~ $8000 if you take the slow route (2 courses each spring and fall, and 1 course each summer for 2 years) and is ACBSP-accredited. WGU is RA and only $3250/6-mo term. Patten is $1996/4-mo term (although I think you can get a discount occasionally). All of those offer a lot more bang for your buck than TESU's MBA program.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TESU - Exploring Degree Options with Tuition Assistance Lightorb333 5 137 Yesterday, 04:35 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Graduate Discounts (ENEB, Walden, etc) ashkir 30 24,726 04-16-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: dutchdragon
  LLB degree for Australia Atoshi 7 393 04-13-2024, 05:28 AM
Last Post: lincolnlawyer
  Graduate Schools that accept the most transfer credits sanantone 66 15,884 04-09-2024, 03:21 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Fastest way to get into graduate school megaworp 20 1,035 03-22-2024, 11:23 AM
Last Post: davewill
  Graduate transfer credits David1477 10 1,033 03-03-2024, 02:05 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  Harvard Extension School Students Rally for Degree Name Change smartdegree 116 16,072 02-22-2024, 09:51 AM
Last Post: sarahmac
  ENEB won't let me graduate and refusing to answer all emails and calls slayer35 41 4,678 02-20-2024, 10:20 PM
Last Post: William.H
Question Cheapest online master's degree in *anything?* profstudent 26 4,715 02-18-2024, 06:34 PM
Last Post: ITdegree
  British Master’s degree for £1,950 armado 23 4,005 02-17-2024, 01:55 AM
Last Post: lincolnlawyer