Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graduation Process? How does it work exactly
I filed for graduation when I passed my midterm and called in to pay for the residency waiver $1800 + graduation fee ~$350. Today I received an email about filling out some things

This letter acknowledges the receipt of your Request for Graduation to pursue the BSBA in General Management for the March 9, 2018 graduation.  Please be aware that your file will not be audited if the graduation fee has not been paid and you will be required to reapply for graduation through Online Student Services again and pay the graduation fee that is applicable when you reapply.  Please note that fees are subject to change and the graduation fee when you reapply may be different from the fee when you originally submitted your graduation application.
To fully complete your graduation application process, please do the following:
1.            Fill out the “Request for Supplemental Information” immediately so we can begin to process your application.

Some questions 
In that form it asks for employment info? Is there any benefit in filling that part out?
Am I doing this correctly? 
Do I have to do anything else once I pass my capstone?
Will they audit my transcripts while I'm still working on completing the capstone course?
I'm only missing the capstone class (3 credits) and all my credits are in my transcript (Total atm 117) 

Thanks for reading this and thank you all for your help in my journey. I was nervous about taking the Nov capstone course and was going to delay it to finish my study.com courses but you guys have convinced me to do it and I was able to finish my last 4 classes on study.com before the Nov Capstone.  
I feel closer everyday to graduating. The capstone is indeed a lot of work and writing
My Plan: Earn a MSML or a MBA at WGU!
I don't recall filling out that supplemental info form. If it bugs you, either email asking if/why they need it, or leave it blank. If they really want it they will ask again.
NanoDegree: Intro to Self-Driving Cars (2019)
Coursera: Stanford Machine Learning (2019)
TESU: BA in Comp Sci (2016)
TECEP:Env Ethics (2015); TESU PLA:Software Eng, Computer Arch, C++, Advanced C++, Data Struct (2015); TESU Courses:Capstone, Database Mngmnt Sys, Op Sys, Artificial Intel, Discrete Math, Intro to Portfolio Dev, Intro PLA (2014-16); DSST:Anthro, Pers Fin, Astronomy (2014); CLEP:Intro to Soc (2014); Saylor.org:Intro to Computers (2014); CC: 69 units (1980-88)

PLA Tips Thread - TESU: What is in a Portfolio?
Wow, great job! you are practically there! Haha, time flies when you are getting things done properly. I got that same email 3 or so months back. You don’t need to worry about anything, just follow along and send them everything they need or require.

You don’t even need to worry about the audit, it comes after the term ends, as your course isn’t completed yet. If you wish to graduate without hiccups, email them if you have further questions, all they require basically is you to pay everything which you’ve done already.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Haha yea time do fly when you are writing the capstone essays and reading like 50-80 pages a week. But I'm glad you guys convinced me to take my Nov capstone. The Online study capstone is actually pretty good. I'm starting to see people slacking in the discussion questions with giving only 1 sentence posts lol.

I'm not sure why does the form have the employer info request but its not required so I'm going to fill out the things that are needed.
Yea I wanted to pay everything before the end of the year so I can budget my self for next year. It did put me in a very tight situation regarding my finances but I wanted to get it done asap before the rush of other students to get my application in and be done with it first
My Plan: Earn a MSML or a MBA at WGU!
You might get a notice saying they started your audit but the capstone was outstanding/in progress and they will review your case again after X date. The audits don't take much time at all so you'll be good to go.
MTS             Nations University - September 2018
BA.LS.SS     Thomas Edison State University -September 2017
The graduation process was a little frustrating. Be patient with it.

I submitted my application and received the same message. I did not supply employer information. Waited a few weeks and didn't hear anything. Opened at ticket and was told to wait longer. Started checking OSS every day to see if anything changed on my eval. Did see something, but then the whole eval disappeared and my profile said I was no longer enrolled. I started to panic, but before I could call, I received an email that the audit was complete. Next thing I received was an email asking if my mailing address was correct. That was less then a week before graduation. Packet was mailed on Monday after graduation and I received it on Thursday or Friday.

All of my requirements were completed, before I applied for graduation.
TESU - BSBA: CIS - Dec '17

TECEP Eng Comp I, Marriage and Family, Strategic Management, Networking, Computer Concepts, Liberal Math, Tech Writing, Managerial Accounting DSST MIS, Cybersecurity Study.com Macroeconomics COSC Cornerstone, Software Engineering Straighterline Business Ethics

Next:
  Related classes at local CC and various Cybersecurity certifications.

Old username:  ajs1976
[-] The following 1 user Likes ajs1976a's post:
  • High_Order1

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TESU graduation dates tobyisking 19 5,369 09-07-2018, 10:00 AM
Last Post: triforce828
  TESU - Applying for Graduation dexter1326 3 1,687 09-07-2018, 08:43 AM
Last Post: rlw74
  Have the audits for September graduation (TESU) happened yet? leland.kirk 6 1,973 08-27-2018, 01:32 PM
Last Post: leland.kirk
  TESU September Graduation: Adding extra courses to transcript by latest 08/31/2018? Nightmoves5 7 2,082 08-19-2018, 01:03 PM
Last Post: davewill
  June graduation Paramedic12 3 1,176 06-19-2018, 12:04 PM
Last Post: TacticalTechie
  Can I go ahead and get the residency waiver and graduation fee taken care of? leland.kirk 35 6,190 06-12-2018, 11:29 AM
Last Post: MSK9
  TESU transcript post graduation Paramedic12 5 2,043 05-31-2018, 11:34 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU Graduation Audit Timeline & Missing course dfrecore 8 2,019 05-28-2018, 11:36 AM
Last Post: mudball
  Question on TESU Process acamp 6 1,839 05-25-2018, 09:15 AM
Last Post: Johmford
  When is the "conferral date" for graduation at TESU? leland.kirk 2 1,328 05-25-2018, 09:11 AM
Last Post: Johmford