Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone done the capstone before cornerstone?
Has anyone done the capstone before cornerstone?  I have more time right now and figured I should probably focus more on the more labor intensive course.
It's personal preference really, if you only have two final courses to complete, I would recommend doing both the Capstone and Cornerstone together by putting your time at 80/20 split as the Cornerstone is much easier... If you're going for Pell Grant, that's the optimal option to get some "free funding" from the government as they require a minimum of 6 credits to max the amount for the term! I've seen people take one at a time, majority take the Cornerstone first and then Capstone as they don't want to be bogged down later or they take both at the same time.

In regards to work load, if you have a few more courses to take, I would probably work on those first before you even begin with the Capstone. It's great you're preparing and being proactive in finding ways to complete the final courses the best you can. I assume you have about 100+ credits already and some if not most of your AOS completed, if not, work on those first, it'll build up topics and knowledge towards completing the Capstone.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Thank you. All of my credits were accepted with the exception of one course so I'm doing Soc of Work right now via Study to make up for the one they wouldn't add to my eval. I'm registering for either the corner or capstone to start in April. I'd REALLY like to do both but I work full-time and with the DBs and Labs in the corner I'm not sure I could swing both. I'm planning to do the capstone Guided Study. I don't have the time for ridiculous DBs, I loathe them. I might register for one in April and the other in may if I see that I can swing it.
BA Lib Arts w/ Organizational Leadership certificate
(03-13-2021, 10:14 AM)amberwalk Wrote: Thank you.  All of my credits were accepted with the exception of one course so I'm doing Soc of Work right now via Study to make up for the one they wouldn't add to my eval. I'm registering for either the corner or capstone to start in April.  I'd REALLY like to do both but I work full-time and with the DBs and Labs in the corner I'm not sure I could swing both.  I'm planning to do the capstone Guided Study.  I don't have the time for ridiculous DBs, I loathe them.  I might register for one in April and the other in may if I see that I can swing it.  
BA Lib Arts w/ Organizational Leadership certificate

I am taking the SOS-110 right now and two other CS courses.  Its very manageable for me but I am not working right now.  I also am taking the capstone in April.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Business 421 capstone | TESU | Tips from our members akr680 10 1,976 03-22-2024, 12:00 AM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  LIB 4950 Capstone GS or OL evenFair23 8 360 03-04-2024, 09:28 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Liberal Arts Capstone resistk 15 1,325 12-18-2023, 02:38 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Register for Capstone Kones 12 1,038 12-04-2023, 08:20 PM
Last Post: resistk
  O Capstone! My Capstone Kab 12 1,143 08-03-2023, 03:06 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Two Capstones and Cornerstone in one term? TESU BUS-421, LIB-495, & SOS-110. CanICode 11 1,430 07-24-2023, 07:05 PM
Last Post: CanICode
  Capstone project Done gams007 5 876 05-02-2023, 09:39 PM
Last Post: gams007
  I need help with Kaltura for the capstone oral presentation mcquacks2 3 661 04-02-2023, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Pats20
  TESU transfering alt credits after doing capstone or during? CanICode 5 872 03-09-2023, 07:32 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  LIB-495 Liberal Arts Capstone disney_day_dreamer 12 1,969 02-21-2023, 11:22 PM
Last Post: natshar