Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Study.com question
Hello.   In general how long does it take Study.com to certify the final/proctored exams? It says up to two weeks?? I am completing 3 courses before my 30 day membership is up for renewal, but curious if I need to pay another $199 waiting for my exams to be certified?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jennr2z's post:
  • origamishuttle
They're ususally graded in 3-5 business days. Sometimes the next day! It depends on how busy they are. I don't think I've ever seen them take the full 2 weeks, except for some really lengthy and in-depth assignments.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
[-] The following 1 user Likes rachel83az's post:
  • origamishuttle
I completed some UL courses last month, and I completed the assignments after the exams. When the courses are done in that order, it's not clear when the proctoring is actually completed because it updates to the final score for the course after the assignment is graded. However, all the assignments were graded within a few hours to a day and a half, and the final score was available the next day. All were less than two weeks after I took the final.
Pierpont Community & Technical College 2022
Associate of Applied Science - Board of Governors - Area of Emphasis: Information Systems
Western Governors University 
Bachelor of Science - Cloud Computing
Charter Oak State College
Bachelor of Science - General Studies - Concentration: Information Systems Studies
Thomas Edison State University
Bachelor of Arts - Computer Science
Associate in Science in Natural Sciences and Mathematics - Mathematics
University of Maine at Presque Isle 
Bachelor of Applied Science - Minor: Project Management
Seems like I’ve had several take at least a week. To get proctoring finalized and final grade posted. And with assignments turned in Most took about . A week. If my memory is corrrct.
There are no fees for "waiting to get graded for your assignments", you can spend the time doing other productive work such as adding a 4th course and finishing the quizzes for them. If you're afraid of paying for an extra course, you can "pause" the membership, but I don't see a need to do that... Decide on the courses you need and pace yourself in finishing, at the most I did 7 lower level exams in one month as I took advantage of their "overlap" in month, and my renewal date.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • dbrown2258

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current Study.com Coupon Codes pws 67 39,324 03-22-2024, 05:10 PM
Last Post: GoBroncos95
  calculating grade for study.com course Omece 9 1,480 03-20-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 378 464,677 03-18-2024, 07:25 PM
Last Post: RachelB
  Disappointed with Study.com (Discrete Mathematics) legenwait4itdary 6 602 03-08-2024, 08:41 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Study partner wanted, incentive offered Simerion 3 327 02-26-2024, 04:14 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Study.Com Upcoming changes to courses Vin 4 968 02-13-2024, 11:26 PM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Question Promo Codes, SL vs Sophia Breaachh 11 691 02-11-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: Breaachh
  Study.com Statistics? rowan555 16 3,811 02-03-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: oh.golly.molly
  does felician college accept study.com credits? fraggle 4 552 01-31-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: indigoshuffle
  Study Managerial Accounting that Transfers to UMPI Indieblue 0 279 01-25-2024, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Indieblue