Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to reach Study.com???
Hey...how do you actually "reach" someone there?  I've called 2 different numbers, and they always go to voicemail!!!  I was in the middle of an exam and the proctoring app just shut down...in the middle of the exam!!!!  Now my account says I have to wait three days to take it again.  Uh, no.  I need to speak with someone...does anyone know how?  I've left voice messages in the past, but no one ever calls back if I have a problem. Sad
Community College: College Success Skills | Gen. Psychology | Span 1 | Eng. 101 | Accounting 1 | Accounting 2 | Comp Skills

Study.com Scholarship: Per. Finance | Prin. of Marketing | Digi. Mark. & Advertising | HR Manage. | Prin. of Finance

The Institutes: Ethics

Sophia: Proj. Management

Straighterline:​ Survey of World History | Principles of Management | MacroEco. | MicroEco. | American Gov | US History 1 | US History 2 | Western Civ 1 | Western Civ 2 | Business Law | Intro to Religion | Cultural Anthropology | Intro to Environ. Science | Intro to Soc

ALEKS: Inter. Algebra | College Algebra | Intro to Stats

TEEX: Cyber 101 | Cyber 201 | Cyber 301

NFA: Fire Service Supervision: Self Study

Certified: Six Sigma Yellow Belt [8 PDU]
Maybe try to go to the contact us page and there is an option in "what is your question regarding" pull down menu for Proctor Exam support.
https://study.com/contact/index.html

When I needed to contact about something else, that's the page I used and the answer was fast.
TESU: BALS June 2021 (comm college, clep, sdc sophia coopersmith, SOS110, and capstone)

[-] The following 1 user Likes P226mem's post:
  • Toastmaster
(08-11-2020, 06:31 AM)P226mem Wrote: Maybe try to go to the contact us page and there is an option in "what is your question regarding" pull down menu for Proctor Exam support.
https://study.com/contact/index.html

When I needed to contact about something else, that's the page I used and the answer was fast.
I sent them a message like that before...no call back or contact. (This isn't the first issue I've had with them)

Okay, but I've tried it again and sent a message.  Wish me luck.
Community College: College Success Skills | Gen. Psychology | Span 1 | Eng. 101 | Accounting 1 | Accounting 2 | Comp Skills

Study.com Scholarship: Per. Finance | Prin. of Marketing | Digi. Mark. & Advertising | HR Manage. | Prin. of Finance

Straighterline:​ Survey of World History | Principles of Management | MacroEco. | MicroEco. | American Gov | US History 1 | US History 2 | Western Civ 1 | Western Civ 2 | Business Law | Intro to Religion | Cultural Anthropology | Intro to Environ. Science | Intro to Soc

Hoping it works today.
TESU: BALS June 2021 (comm college, clep, sdc sophia coopersmith, SOS110, and capstone)

[-] The following 1 user Likes P226mem's post:
  • Toastmaster
(08-11-2020, 11:27 AM)P226mem Wrote: Hoping it works today.

Thank you!!

You could always try reaching out to them on their Facebook page; they have a button to message them. I also found this number for them on their FB page: 877-290-2008. When I called, a receptionist answered and forwarded me to someone, but it did go to voicemail. I have emailed them in the past, but have not gotten a response on several occasions. They could do better in communications.
[-] The following 1 user Likes studyandpass5's post:
  • Toastmaster
(08-11-2020, 01:20 PM)studyandpass5 Wrote: You could always try reaching out to them on their Facebook page; they have a button to message them. I also found this number for them on their FB page: 877-290-2008. When I called, a receptionist answered and forwarded me to someone, but it did go to voicemail. I have emailed them in the past, but have not gotten a response on several occasions. They could do better in communications.
Thanks!  So, I inboxed the Study.com Facebook page and they auto responded via message that it will be better to email them at support@study.com

So I emailed them.  They respond in FOUR...count it, 4 minutes, and had already reset my exam.  That is THE FASTET turn around time I have ever SEEN, and, it's the only response I ever got from them ever lol.  BUT, it was fast!  They need to out that email all over the website, and the "contact us" should go directly to that email address, because it works!  Happy!

Thanks studyandpass!!!

[-] The following 1 user Likes Toastmaster's post:
  • TwinMom
(08-11-2020, 01:54 PM)Toastmaster Wrote:
(08-11-2020, 01:20 PM)studyandpass5 Wrote: You could always try reaching out to them on their Facebook page; they have a button to message them. I also found this number for them on their FB page: 877-290-2008. When I called, a receptionist answered and forwarded me to someone, but it did go to voicemail. I have emailed them in the past, but have not gotten a response on several occasions. They could do better in communications.
Thanks!  So, I inboxed the Study.com Facebook page and they auto responded via message that it will be better to email them at support@study.com

So I emailed them.  They respond in FOUR...count it, 4 minutes, and had already reset my exam.  That is THE FASTET turn around time I have ever SEEN, and, it's the only response I ever got from them ever lol.  BUT, it was fast!  They need to out that email all over the website, and the "contact us" should go directly to that email address, because it works!  Happy!

Thanks studyandpass!!!
You're welcome!! I'm glad they fixed the issue. Good luck on your exam!
glad to hear you got through to them and fast answer this time. good luck on exam!

(08-11-2020, 02:18 PM)P226mem Wrote: glad to hear you got through to them and fast answer this time.  good luck on exam!
Thanks!!!

(08-11-2020, 02:05 PM)studyandpass5 Wrote:
(08-11-2020, 01:54 PM)Toastmaster Wrote:

Thanks studyandpass!!!
You're welcome!! I'm glad they fixed the issue. Good luck on your exam!

Thanks!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current Study.com Coupon Codes pws 67 39,324 03-22-2024, 05:10 PM
Last Post: GoBroncos95
  calculating grade for study.com course Omece 9 1,480 03-20-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 378 464,683 03-18-2024, 07:25 PM
Last Post: RachelB
  Disappointed with Study.com (Discrete Mathematics) legenwait4itdary 6 602 03-08-2024, 08:41 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Study partner wanted, incentive offered Simerion 3 327 02-26-2024, 04:14 PM
  Study.Com Upcoming changes to courses Vin 4 968 02-13-2024, 11:26 PM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Study.com Statistics? rowan555 16 3,811 02-03-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: oh.golly.molly
  does felician college accept study.com credits? fraggle 4 552 01-31-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: indigoshuffle
  Study Managerial Accounting that Transfers to UMPI Indieblue 0 279 01-25-2024, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Indieblue
  Study.com vs Sophia - Time to complete RachelB 2 682 01-05-2024, 01:20 PM