Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I did it - Graduation Approved! Thanks to all!
I know some of you don't like these posts but wanted to pass on a big THANK YOU to some of you for the advice and directions you gave. It was extremely valuable to me as I figured out how to do this. I was approved for TESU Graduation earlier this month. 

I started TESU in September of 2020 with 74 credits remaining for BSBA Accounting. I took courses from TESU, Ariz State, Sophia, SDC, and Upper Iowa Univ. and actually finished in March but had to wait six weeks for UIU to post the grade.

I have now been accepted into three B&M grad programs and deciding which to pursue but I needed to express my thank you to all and to those that are still working toward theirs....keep believing in yourself!
[-] The following 14 users Like AZDan's post:
  • CynKane, davewill, Diana321, Dorothy44, Flelm, Leedeedee, LevelUP, MrBossmanJr, P226mem, rachel83az, ROYISAGIRL, schlocker, ss20ts, TwinMom
Its great . Congrats. All the best in Grad school
Oh wow! Great job! That's so awesome! Which 3 programs were you looking into? Keep that momentum going for your grad studies!
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Awesome! Congratulations!
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
(04-26-2021, 06:37 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Oh wow!  Great job!  That's so awesome!  Which 3 programs were you looking into?  Keep that momentum going for your grad studies!

bjcheung and rachel83, you two were probably the most insightful and responsive to my questions. If I could meet you two in person, I would buy you both a beverage of your choice! I finished with a GPA of 3.41 over my last 60 credits. 

Since I need to keep the costs down, I sought out the most cost-effective online MBA programs. I've been accepted to Missouri State, Univ of Texas Permian Basin, and Auburn Univ at Montgomery. I'm waiting to hear from Univ. of Louisiana and considered applying to Arizona State.
[-] The following 1 user Likes AZDan's post:
  • schlocker
Congratulations!!!  Wishing you much luck and success as you begin a new academic journey  Smile
Who doesn't like these posts? They should serve as motivation for anyone on the fence. Congratulations!
[-] The following 2 users Like tallpilot's post:
  • davewill, rachel83az
Looks like you saw an opportunity and put your head down finished your degree quickly without wasting time.

It's easy to get sidetracked jumping around different ACE credit providers/BM schools but looks like you handled it well. 

gl to you in the future.
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management
Don't we all like these posts? So glad you finished. Best of luck.
OnlineDegree
Intro to Marketing and Strategy ($9) | Intro to Microeconomics ($9)

Study
Intro to Managerial Accounting ($70) | Advanced Accounting ($70) | Managerial Accounting ($80) | Intermediate Accounting 2 ($90) | Intermediate Accounting I ($90) | Cybersecurity Policies & Management ($80) | Management Information Systems ($80) | Data Structures & Algorithms ($80) | Intro to Programming ($70) | Computer Architecture ($70) | Calculus ($80) Database Management ($80)
Systems Analysis & Design ($70) | Discrete Math ($80) | Intro to Operation Systems ($80)

Saylor.org
Intro to Computer Science I ($25)
[-] The following 1 user Likes udi's post:
  • rachel83az
Thanks to everyone for the comments. 
I took advantage of reduced rates at ASU due to COVID, $99 per class. It slowed me down but they were good classes.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TESU Max Credit Transfer and graduation speed? ecdw94 3 791 02-01-2024, 07:05 AM
Last Post: jch
  Residency waiver beyond graduation gams007 15 1,449 01-15-2024, 03:48 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  When to apply for graduation? Kones 1 247 01-06-2024, 02:13 PM
  How to enroll after graduation? No INTERNSHIP!! mt_1994 9 741 10-19-2023, 01:21 PM
  TESU transcript before graduation spohara 2 722 10-16-2022, 08:45 AM
Last Post: spohara
  Graduation question gams007 5 745 07-28-2022, 11:02 AM
Last Post: gams007
  Theoretical question: Adding ACE credits to a TESU transcript after graduation? studyingfortests 12 1,625 06-10-2022, 04:17 PM
Last Post: carrythenothing
  Double Graduation Fee Concern Sallym 2 722 05-22-2022, 03:37 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Updated Approved Provider Directory bjcheung77 9 1,202 05-17-2022, 06:13 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Newly approved edX/MicroBachelor program (upper-level chemistry) carrythenothing 14 1,983 01-20-2022, 03:19 PM
Last Post: bluebooger