Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
InstantCert Now Offers ACE Reviewed Courses
(06-26-2019, 01:14 PM)dfrecore Wrote: GREAT prices!  I will definitely be steering people your way if asked for a course provider!

I'm assuming the price includes the proctoring for the final exam?
No I just read it requires an additional $15 for RPM now. Still a good deal.
[-] The following 1 user Likes natshar's post:
  • alab21
Any additional ACE-approved courses in the works?
(06-26-2019, 10:25 PM)terryd5150 Wrote: Any additional ACE-approved courses in the works?

You might have missed this from the very first post in this thread:

We are working on our next batch of six courses and plan to submit them for review at the end of September.
[-] The following 1 user Likes msganti's post:
  • harrypotter
(06-26-2019, 10:29 AM)alab21 Wrote:
(06-26-2019, 09:09 AM)sgloer Wrote: Hello Degreeforum Community!

Just a heads up that we have just launched our first six ACE-reviewed courses under the InstantCert Credit brand! Check them out at https://www.instantcertcredit.com.

We are working on our next batch of six courses and plan to submit them for review at the end of September.

Thanks to all of you who helped us out with valuable feedback and suggestions!

Looks good! I just posted it on some facebook groups! Congrats on your launch!!

Thank you, Andrea. We really appreciate your helping spread the word!
--
Steve
Webmaster, InstantCert.com
(06-26-2019, 12:53 PM)MNomadic Wrote:
(06-26-2019, 11:27 AM)msganti Wrote:
(06-26-2019, 11:14 AM)akr680 Wrote: Congratulations!! Any discounts available??

The prices are already more than reasonable
https://www.instantcertcredit.com/register/#step-1
Wow. That is crazy reasonable! 
There is a discount if you go for annual billing. 
Since the library of courses is only six for now, I could see doing semi annual and/or quarterly plans instead. Also, bundling with the regular instant cert subscription could be a good option for people that want to Clep, too.

Thank you, Michael. Yes, we are exploring options for integrating these courses with the CLEP side of things, since a lot of people do a bit of both....
--
Steve
(06-26-2019, 10:25 PM)terryd5150 Wrote: Any additional ACE-approved courses in the works?

We have already begun development on the following courses:
Managerial Accounting
Business Ethics
Principles of Marketing
Introductory Psychology
Introduction to Entrepreneurship
U.S. History I

We started working on an Intro to Cybersecurity course, but have shelved that for now as the developer's work was not up-to-par...
--
Steve
[-] The following 1 user Likes sgloer's post:
  • TwinMom
(06-26-2019, 11:50 AM)akr680 Wrote:
(06-26-2019, 11:27 AM)msganti Wrote:
(06-26-2019, 11:14 AM)akr680 Wrote: Congratulations!! Any discounts available??

The prices are already more than reasonable
https://www.instantcertcredit.com/register/#step-1
Great, will TESU accept transfer?

I'll enroll for college algebra.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

We are working on an articulation agreement with TESU. Hopefully we will get a response on that soon...
--
Steve
[-] The following 1 user Likes sgloer's post:
  • cookderosa
Great, will TESU accept transfer?
[quote pid='291188' dateline='1561567821']

I'll enroll for college algebra.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
[/quote]

"We are working on an articulation agreement with TESU. Hopefully we will get a response on that soon..."

Hopefully also Charter Oak?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Homeschool College Guidance Counselor Mom to twin 18 yo boys

CsmLearn
Study: US History, Pres Skills, Enviro Sci, Ethics America, Intro CJ, Meteorology, Forensic Sci, Criminology
Sophia: Psych, Visual Comms, Sociology, Eff Teams, Mng Conflict,  Anc Greek, Art History 1, Intro to IT,
Intro to Bus, Engl Comp 1&2, Religion, Conflict Reso, College Algebra, US History 2
TEEX: Death Invest
Coopersmith: Stress Mgmt, Therapeutic, Drugs & Society, Sport & Exercise, Psych of Motivation, Pos Psych, Career Coun
Community College: Comp Info Syst, A+ Hardware, A+ Op Syst, Linux Op Syst, Networks, Switching & Routing, Networking, IT Security
Computer Certs: Comp Tia A+

Planning for (2) Bachelors: BSLS 

You guys don't need formal articulation agreements between InstantCert and TESU / COSC. That's added work for InstantCert and unnecessary. TESU, EC, and COSC already accept ACE credit, so you're good to go.
(06-27-2019, 02:57 PM)cookderosa Wrote: You guys don't need formal articulation agreements between InstantCert and TESU / COSC. That's added work for InstantCert and unnecessary.  TESU, EC,  and COSC already accept ACE credit, so you're good to go.

I know they accept all ACE credits but I can't always tell where they fit in the degree.  For ex, Sophia Intro to Info Systems says on ACE that it is a LL Intro to IT but Charter Oak responded to my inquiry that they will accept it as an IT elective.  But I guess even the "official" transfer lists are not completely accurate.
I asked COSC about the Humanities 101 course and, on the list at Study, it shows as a Humanities credit but they said it would also fulfill the Gen Ed of Literature/Fine Arts.

I'm a planner by nature and wish I could have it all figured out perfectly ahead of time.  lol  We can only do our best with help of this forum!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Homeschool College Guidance Counselor Mom to twin 18 yo boys

CsmLearn
Study: US History, Pres Skills, Enviro Sci, Ethics America, Intro CJ, Meteorology, Forensic Sci, Criminology
Sophia: Psych, Visual Comms, Sociology, Eff Teams, Mng Conflict,  Anc Greek, Art History 1, Intro to IT,
Intro to Bus, Engl Comp 1&2, Religion, Conflict Reso, College Algebra, US History 2
TEEX: Death Invest
Coopersmith: Stress Mgmt, Therapeutic, Drugs & Society, Sport & Exercise, Psych of Motivation, Pos Psych, Career Coun
Community College: Comp Info Syst, A+ Hardware, A+ Op Syst, Linux Op Syst, Networks, Switching & Routing, Networking, IT Security
Computer Certs: Comp Tia A+

Planning for (2) Bachelors: BSLS 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Sophia Courses: Health, Fitness, and Wellness and Anatomy & Physiology II Lab LevelUP 7 376 03-23-2024, 03:16 AM
Last Post: Kab
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 378 464,651 03-18-2024, 07:25 PM
Last Post: RachelB
  Is there a list of which Sophia courses have touchstones? MaMichelle 7 6,794 03-16-2024, 06:45 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Information New Sophia Courses: College Math and Chemistry MNomadic 67 10,393 03-07-2024, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Westslope Cutthroat
  TEEX Cyber Security Courses / non US residents BritStudent 6 546 03-03-2024, 02:15 AM
Last Post: FireMedic_Philosopher
  Study.Com Upcoming changes to courses Vin 4 968 02-13-2024, 11:26 PM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
Thumbs Up Sophia Review: Finished 6 Courses in 1 Week Ares 11 1,805 02-11-2024, 04:54 PM
Last Post: Ares
  Equivalents for Old SNHU Gen Ed Courses Spalmer 6 537 02-11-2024, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Spalmer
  SeeMore courses other than CSM (or: has anyone transferred a non-ACE/NCCRS course?) vaticidalprophet 5 307 01-24-2024, 01:58 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TESU AOS Finance courses Yenisei 9 671 01-15-2024, 10:31 PM
Last Post: TopHatWombat