Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Instead of RA which ones are my best NA Universities options??
(06-19-2020, 01:25 PM)xicovu Wrote:
(06-19-2020, 01:05 PM)cecilgambe7 Wrote: I actually was looking for BSBA, because if i will do the whole process, it is better for me to at least learn something about business that is always good.

But BALS is ok for me too, after getting several Sophia courses i think i will be closer to BALS that BSBA, so i will reconsider it then...

BSBA should be crazy easy if you've got experience, but it's still got really good info in these courses. I'm doing Information System + Business Management + Technology Foundations from Penn and Ash as part of BALS and despite the speed there is usefulness in them.

There could be a benefit to getting a BALS and include Business + Accounting or Business + Finance + Computers...you get the idea. BSBA or BALS are a quick path to that credential. having something like:

Bachelor's of General Studies
  -Business Management
  -Finance
  -Psychology

might make you stick out from a Bachelor's in Business Administration.

Thank for your feedback, i have small business in my country and any knowledge that allows me to improve is always welcome. Last year i do the Microeconomics course at Saylor and it really changes the way i think about money, demand and supply, these courses gives you not only credits. I hope to get more of this learning in future courses.
BSBA: 70% completed (84 credits of 120)
If you choose University of the People
- you can transfer credits. 50-75% of the total BS degree credit requirement can be transfers. ACE-recommended is included. I submitted my college transcripts recently and will see what sticks. I held off submitting my ACE transcript because I want to add some more courses to it over the next 3+ months.
- there are 5 terms per year, and the courses are similar to traditional online college courses in the USA. Assignments, homework, discussion board, final exam, etc.
- cost is really low. $60 application, $17 per course approved for transfer, $120 assessment fee per course. So $4860 if ALL your credits are from UotP. No other fees so far as I know.
- books are free (courses designed around open educational resources). In the USA that is a big deal as books can be quite expensive.
College (146): RA (134), NA (12)
ACE-recommended (105): Sophia (53), Study (28), Google (12), TEEX (10), Institutes (2)
ECTS (69): ENEB (65), LUT (2), XAMK (2)
IN PROGRESS:

Certificate- Google Data Analytics
Bachelor- Cybersecurity Technology (105/120) /
 Organizational Leadership (99/120)
Certification- CompTIA A+
DONE:
Certificate- Google IT Support

Associates- Business Administration /  BoG (History)
Undergrad certificate- Computer Networking
MBA
(06-10-2020, 10:40 PM)videogamesrock Wrote: Ashworth College is about $79 a credit and will allow challenge exams for $50 an exam for 30 credits. So you’re looking for about $2870 for sixty credits and books are included for the regular courses. And they always offer graduate degrees too.

Very ACE friendly and they have some good undergraduate certificates you can complete.

Sent from my bAgphone using DegreeForum.net.

Ashworth no longer allows 30 credits worth of challenges. They stopped that last year. You can now only challenge 3 classes (9 credits) and it's $100 per exam. Prices for the degree programs are still insanely low.

(06-08-2020, 09:50 PM)cecilgambe7 Wrote: I just come back to this community after one year.

I found a good new... Sophia free courses for a month... and a bad new... COSC weird change complicated everything.

So, now for me RA or NA is not as important, but to be honest, i have no any informationa about NA universities because most of people are looking for RA universities so most of threads in the forum are about Big 3 and RA.

What are the NA universities choices??

(i am international student, non-us resident)

My current Top 10 (in no particular order):

University of Arkansas - eVersity
Virginia University of Lynchburg
Grantham University
Ashworth College
University of The People
Penn Foster College
Nations University
Aspen University
California Coast University
Columbia Southern University

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Official guide to courses from Finnish universities rachel83az 1 2,170 10-31-2022, 08:13 AM
Last Post: carrythenothing
  State schools vs. other options MDela3 71 7,912 09-26-2022, 07:17 PM
Last Post: Pats20
  Reputable and affordable B&M Universities like CUNY potato patato 8 1,643 09-19-2020, 09:49 PM
Last Post: Merlin
  Options natshar 3 1,235 05-07-2020, 05:56 PM
Last Post: CassandraNolin
  Current Language Testing Options vetvso 5 1,486 03-30-2019, 11:47 PM
Last Post: vetvso
  No social work options for the big three indigoshuffle 5 1,740 02-18-2019, 11:44 AM
Last Post: davewill