Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Labster Help!
I'm so frustrate with Labster! I'm using FireFox and the site keeps stalling and lagging. I'm now at my 5th frozen screne saying "Read the published article." I have to keep shutting down and it brings me way back to the beginning and then I get to the section where it says the deathful Read the published article" AGAIN! It's the part about Lineweaver Burk Wild ADH and Mutant ADH. I've spend two hours on this and am afraid I'm about to throw the computer! The site is dreadful with their darn virtuals!
Before you throw that computer out the window, you may want to try using another browser. Have you tried within Chrome instead? Maybe try within Edge (the newer one built with Chromium), I think it may be more browser related instead of the computer having issues. You're probably one of a very few that have been having issues with Labster, their system seems pretty stable most of the time, I haven't come across any issues yet...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Lol..Yes, I was using Chrome and got hung up, downloaded firefox and hung up again. Everytime I go back and hit resume, it brings me back another to the beginning instead of where I left off.

(11-07-2021, 01:19 PM)Cole22 Wrote: Lol..Yes, I was using Chrome and got hung up, downloaded firefox and hung up again. Everytime I go back and hit resume, it brings me back another to the beginning instead of where I left off. If anyone knows how to move off the attached screenshot, I would greatly appreciate it!

Attached Files
.png   Screen Shot 2021-11-07 at 1.31.07 PM.png (Size: 353.95 KB / Downloads: 22)
Is this the only thing you have running? I suspect that something else is taking up a lot of RAM, then Labster wants some and the whole thing shuts down. Make sure you close Discord, MS Teams, MS OneNote., and really anything that isn't the browser or a VPN (if you use one).
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
The screenshot is only of the course, did you crop or edit it? Further to that, your fonts/screen size is different than what I use... did you modify the recommended fonts/screen resolution to something different than the recommended size within Windows? Could you provide us more about your computer, example: Dell Laptop Model, OS: Windows 10 running Chrome, Screen resolution, and also a screenshot of the entire screen, nothing cropped/edited. I think there maybe a menu missing from the screenshot...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Labster Pigment Extraction mikehart82 0 354 05-03-2023, 06:32 PM
Last Post: mikehart82
  SDC BIO 101 - question on Labster Mr T 5 627 01-03-2023, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Mr T
  Labster subscription acethroughcollege 0 604 03-01-2022, 12:55 PM
Last Post: acethroughcollege
  Labster membership is now $50 instead of $40 bjcheung77 4 1,169 12-31-2021, 07:52 PM
Last Post: Tedium