Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My third ALL DONE post.
He he he...I'm so giddy.

I've completed all requirements for my Master of Science in Project Management. Graduation is Friday.

I decided I'm going to commencement.

I'm so happy! I'm so thankful for all of you, my family, and for God's faithfulness.

I'm still in shock that I have nothing else to do.

Because of everyone's help, I was able to earn an AA on 12/11/13, a BS on 8/10/2014, and a MS on 5/19/16 (officially).

Thanks everyone!
Don't miss out on something great just because it might also be difficult.

Road traveled: AA (2013) > BS (2014) > MS (2016) > Doctorate (2024)

If God hadn't been there for me, I never would have made it. Psalm 94:16-19
Congratulations! So very proud of you!
BA, MA, EdS, MMT, etc.
83 hours of ACE-worthy credits
Okay, after Ryoder, you my NEXT most hated forum member!!! (Kidding.) (But only just!)

Congratulations! You've worked very hard not just for courses, but at work to learn the material for the courses. Lots of folks have jobs where the only thing they retain is water. You've retained, analyzed, etc. all along, and I'm sure that that helped you achieve all that you've achieved so quickly.
TESU BSBA - GM, September 2015

"Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway." -- Earl Nightingale, radio personality and motivational speaker
Wowza, you are a Rock Star!! :coolgleam: CONGRATULATIONS !!! Wooohooo!! :hurray: Queue music....

[video=youtube;Kw-_Ew5bVxs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw-_Ew5bVxs[/video]

"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan." -Tom Landry

TESC:
AAS, Admin Studies. 2010
BA, Social Sciences. 2010. Arnold Fletcher Award.
AAS, Environmental, Safety & Security Technologies. 2011
BSBA, General Management. 2011. Arnold Fletcher Award. Sigma Beta Delta (ΣΒΔWink!
Congrats! What a wonderful job!
"I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion."~ Henry David

BA Humanities - TESC
AAS Construction and Facilities Support - TESC
AA Interior Design - MCC
AA LS - MCC
Certificate Interior Design - MCC
Certificate Management - MCC
soliloquy Wrote:He he he...I'm so giddy.

I've completed all requirements for my Master of Science in Project Management. Graduation is Friday.

I'm so happy! I'm so thankful for all of you, my family, and for God's faithfulness.

Because of everyone's help, I was able to earned an AA on 12/11/13, a BS on 8/10/2014, and a MS on 5/19/16 (officially).

Thanks everyone!

That is FANTASTIC! And I'm so glad you're going to commencement. I went to my MS graduation too, it was super rewarding. Congratulations!
Congratulations on all of your accomplishments! Enjoy your free time and your commencement!
TESU BSBA General Mgmt 6/10/16 Wink
TESU: TECEP Public Relations Thought & Practice - 82
Penn Foster: Financial Mgmt 94, International Business 97, Strategic Mgmt 98, Corporate Finance 99, Consumer Behavior 95, Human Resource Mgmt 99
Saylor: Business Law & Ethics 82, Corporate Communication 76, Principles of Marketing 72
Sophia: Intro to Sociology 90, Conflict Resolution 87, Project Mgmt 88
Straighterline: Principles of Mgmt 94, Organizational Behavior 88, American Government 92
The Institutes: Ethics and the CPU Code of Professional Conduct (free 2 CR)

COSC - Associate of Science Honors General Studies 2014
COSC - Cornerstone - A
Straighterline: Into to Religions A, Business Ethics B, West. Civ. I B, Intro to Env. Science B
CLEP: A&I Literature - 69
Congratulations on finishing your masters! That is awesome that you were able to get so much done quickly. Now you have me thinking that if I can ever finish a masters program that is a commencement I would actually be proud to go to. Good job!
MBA, Walden University (In progress - 60% done)
2016 TESU, BA-LIBST, Emphases in Multimedia Comm./Human & Social Services
TESU TECEPS: Abnormal Psych PSY-350, Psych of Women PSY-270, Sales Mgmnt MAR-322, Advertising MAR-323, Marketing COM-210; Capstone w/ Ciacco
Other Sources: CLEP, Art Portfolio, 3 Comm. Colleges, 2 Art Colleges,  FEMA, AICPCU Ethics
Woohoo! Awesome job!!!
BA.SS: TESU '17
AA.LS, with Honors: CC '16
CHW Certification: CC '15
ΦΘΚ, Alumna Member

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop."― Confucius

B&M University: '92-'95
CC: '95-'16
CLEP: A&I Lit; '08
DSST: HTYH; '08
FEMA: unusable at TESU
IIA: Ethics & CPCU; '15
Kaplan: PLA course; '14,
NFA: 2 CR; '15
SOPHIA: Intro Soc; '15
Straighterline: US History II, Intro Religion, Bus. Ethics, Prin. Mgmt, Cult. Anthro, Org Behavior, American Gov't, Bus. Comm; '15
Study.com: Social Psych, Hist of Vietnam, Abnorm Psych, Research Methods in Psych, Classroom Mgmt, Ed Psych; '16
TECEP: Psych of Women, Tech Writing, Med Term, Nutrition, Eng Comp I; '16
TESU: BA.SS Capstone course; '16

Ended with a total of 170 undergrad credits (plus lots of CEUs). My "I'm finally done" thread
Absolutely amazing and inspirational!

soliloquy Wrote:He he he...I'm so giddy.

Because of everyone's help, I was able to earned an AA on 12/11/13, a BS on 8/10/2014, and a MS on 5/19/16 (officially).

Thanks everyone!
Denise

MS - Management and Leadership, WGU 2022
BS - Liberal Arts - Depths in Healthcare and Psychology, Excelsior College 2014
Certificate - Workers Comp Admin, UC Davis Extension, 1995
AA - Licensed Vocational Nursing and Selected Studies, Mesa College 1989
Certificate - Licensed Vocational Nursing (LVN), Mesa College 1977

Also, someday maybe a MS in Forensic Psychology, just for fun.   Oh, and a BS in Animal Behavior.  And, maybe when I'm 85 a PhD in something fun.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Post formatting settings ? Chimera 2 411 03-19-2024, 12:00 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  For Sale: Post Graduate University bjcheung77 5 1,116 05-30-2021, 07:39 PM
Last Post: Alpha
  Pretentious Post-Nominal Letters jamshid666 5 2,712 09-25-2019, 06:16 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  US Masters CBE While Traveling Abroad[Long Post] yb1 7 2,700 01-09-2018, 01:45 PM
Last Post: burbuja0512
  Why do you not post on the other forum? sanantone 41 9,612 12-26-2017, 09:35 PM
Last Post: decimon
  Post-Retirement IT Job Advice? (BEWARE: Crazy Question) LaterBloomer 12 2,679 08-08-2016, 10:50 AM
Last Post: LaterBloomer
  "U.S. millennials post ‘abysmal’ scores in tech skills test, lag behind foreign peers lavagirl 30 5,110 03-11-2015, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Prloko
  Post Degree Blues burbuja0512 23 2,761 03-16-2014, 10:44 AM
Last Post: ryoder
  Post your perfect scores here BenWalton 1 747 10-13-2012, 11:47 AM
Last Post: SuZQ2
  Prayer requests post here Cyrus 2 862 07-23-2012, 11:38 AM
Last Post: Cyrus