Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SL First Exam Question
Stupid Question but I took the first exam and got an 80% want to take it again, is it the same questions again or do they change them? Just curious before I re-take it.
Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: Accounting - September 2017

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Institutes: Ethics 312
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, PreCalculus
Shmoop: U.S. History I, U.S. History II, Modern European History
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
TECEP: Strategic Management, Federal Income Tax
I haven't taken your class but with the classes I have taken it was always a toss up. I know that doesn't sound like an answer. But typically I would have no greater than 5 questions from the first exam but I did have one test that was completely the same once. Typically on that retake test it has problems that are very close to the first one. I don't know if they just have a question bank for their tests that pulls the problems at random or what exaclty. Sorry couldn't be more helpful!
CLEP:College Comp. w/essay, A & I Lit. w/essay, College Algebra, US History 1 & 2, Biology, Human Growth & Development   DSST: Foundations of Edu.  TEEX: Cyber Security 101 & 301 Sophia: Developing Effective Teams The Institutes: Ethics & CPCU Prof. Code.

Straighterline: Intro to Religion, Intro to Com., Western Civ. 1& 2, American Gov, PreCalculus, Intro to Bio Lab

Study.com: Personal Finance, Edu. Psychology, Classroom Management, Special Edu. History & Law, Geology, Civil War & Reconstruction, History of the Vietnam War

2018 WGU BA Mathematics Education (5-9 licensure)

Current Work: VIPKID ESL Teacher and Substitute Teacher

Yes thanks that does answer my question. I figured it was more along the lines of a question bank style thing. It was weird how they do the question review part at the end but without any explanations to go on. I have already submitted one question from each test that I know I am correct on and they marked it wrong.
Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: Accounting - September 2017

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Institutes: Ethics 312
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, PreCalculus
Shmoop: U.S. History I, U.S. History II, Modern European History
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
TECEP: Strategic Management, Federal Income Tax
Had that happen to me too on American Government the 3rd quiz. They did not finish their thought whoever wrote the question and they repeated that question twice in that exam. I have had them repeat at least one question twice in every biology lab quiz so far.
CLEP:College Comp. w/essay, A & I Lit. w/essay, College Algebra, US History 1 & 2, Biology, Human Growth & Development   DSST: Foundations of Edu.  TEEX: Cyber Security 101 & 301 Sophia: Developing Effective Teams The Institutes: Ethics & CPCU Prof. Code.

Straighterline: Intro to Religion, Intro to Com., Western Civ. 1& 2, American Gov, PreCalculus, Intro to Bio Lab

Study.com: Personal Finance, Edu. Psychology, Classroom Management, Special Edu. History & Law, Geology, Civil War & Reconstruction, History of the Vietnam War

2018 WGU BA Mathematics Education (5-9 licensure)

Current Work: VIPKID ESL Teacher and Substitute Teacher

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sophia Spanish Touchstone Question JohnD 2 259 04-03-2024, 11:26 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Brick MAT150 - Straighterline - Final Exam riteshvpandya 2 340 02-26-2024, 11:31 PM
Last Post: riteshvpandya
  Is the Introduction to Religion REL 101 proctored exam at Straighterline open book? Breaachh 2 336 02-16-2024, 10:49 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Question Promo Codes, SL vs Sophia Breaachh 11 769 02-11-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: Breaachh
  Basic Question About Sophia Touchstones RachelB 10 1,938 10-09-2023, 10:46 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Did my first ever final exam on Study.com. Realized Google Chrome was still minimized Tyranova 2 808 08-13-2023, 07:32 PM
Last Post: Tyranova
  study.com Final Exam Review Leo Wu 4 731 05-30-2023, 04:43 PM
Last Post: origamishuttle
  Anyone recently take the Study.com stats 101 final exam? oh.golly.molly 1 866 05-02-2023, 02:17 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  exam timer mombie 3 543 03-08-2023, 11:37 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Study.com 5 Exam Limit??? joshua27 15 1,616 02-23-2023, 11:17 AM
Last Post: BrianFallon