Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Off to Graduation (MBA)
Color me jealous.... I've got three weeks until my capstone at Concordia is completed, and the degree should be conferred two weeks after that. I'm not even making the trip to Portland to walk in April because of the costs (and taking an almost 3 year old on that trip would be a maddening experience as well, I'm sure).

Grats and savor the experience!
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Wile E. Coyote, genius. I am not selling anything nor am I working my way through college, so let's get down to basics: you are a rabbit and I am going to eat you for supper. Now don't try to get away, I am more muscular, more cunning, faster and larger than you are, and I am a genius, while you could hardly pass the entrance examinations to kindergarten, so I'll give you the customary two minutes to say your prayers.

Bachelor of Science in PsychoRabbitology degree
Master of Education with a specialty in Rabbit-specific destructive munitions (or eLearning & Technology, I forget which)
Doctor of Philosophy in Wile E. Leadership with an area of specialty in Acme Mind Expansion - 2017 Hopefully
Congratulations, rebel.
- Akintayo

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AA General Studies, 2014. Thomas Edison State College of New Jersey

BSBA General Management, 2014 - Thomas Edison State College of New Jersey

Bachelor of Religious Studies, 2015 - NationsUniversity
Bachelor of Arts in Management - Leadership, 2016 - Patten University

Award:
Arnold Fletcher Award, 2014. Thomas Edison State College of New Jersey

Graduate School
Master of Science in Management, MSc - The University of Economics in Bratislava - full time studies

ENMU MBA: 2 classes completed - discontinued as am now to attend a local university in Slovakia

65 Semester Hours from Obafemi Awolowo University
45 Credits from Straighterline
24 Credits from TECEP
13 Credits from Penn Foster College
12 Credits fro ALEKS
4 Credits from TEEX
Thanks all, full update with details coming....driving back to central florida right now. Graduation was far better than I had hoped for or expected. A truly great experience!
MBA, Western Governors University February 2014
BS Charter Oak State College November 2011
AS in EMS August 2010

I'm always happy to complete the free application waiver for those applying to WGU (I get a free gift from WGU for this).  Just PM me your first/last name and a valid email so I can complete their form.

Thread; COSC AS using FEMA http://www.degreeforum.net/excelsior-tho...total.html
CONGRATS!!!!!!This is soooooo exciting!!!!
Regis University, ITESO, Global MBA with a focus in Emerging Markets 4.0 GPA, Dual-university degree (Spanish/English) 
COSC BS, Business Admin

My BS Credits:
Spanish 80 | Humanities 67 | A & I Lit 72 | Sub Abuse 452 | Bus Ethics 445 | Tech Writ 62 | Math 53 | HTYH 454 | Am. Govt 65 | Env & Humanity 64 | Marketing 65 | Micro 61| Mgmt 63| Org Behavior 65| MIS 446|Computing 432 | BL II 61 | M&B 50 | Finance 411 | Supervision 437| Intro Bus. 439| Law Enforcement 63|  SL: Accounting I B | Accounting II C+| Macro A | ECE: Labor Relations A | Capstone: A| FEMA PDS Cert 
Awwww Rebel! you were my 1st friend and my first guide here! I am SOOO proud of you for getting your MBA!!!! I bet it was amazing to go to graduation! I do hope you'll post pictures like one of the other members said. SO HAPPY FOR YOU! You are a beacon of hope to all that want to pursue higher education…especially using a non-traditional route.

rebel100 Wrote:I'm packing the family off to Atlanta this morning for my MBA Graduation from WGU. This is not quite an "I'm done" post as I do technically have a final paper to finish, but WGU feels I'm close enough to celebrate completion. I'm excited to mark the occasion. Part of the process is a Masters Hooding ceremony (part of the graduation regalia and tradition).

I'll keep you folks posted! Smile
Tara

I'm done!Smile Thanks to InstantCert, Study.com, ALEKS, CLEP and a LOT of work on my part and a lot of support from hubby and family. If I can do it, so can you! 

Degrees:
Thomas Edison State College (TESC) - Bachelor of Science Nursing; RN, BSN (Graduated in the top of 1/4 of class with Sigma Theta Tau honors)
+ 3 courses completed towards MSN.
Excelsior College (EC) - Associates in Applied Science (passed NCLEX- RN exam and became a Registered Nurse)

The test's Passed (CLEP'S, DSST's, ALEK's, etc.):
Credits/Course
3          Introduction to Sociology
3          Lifespan and Developmental Psychology
3          Humanities (64)
3          History of the United States I (60)
3          History of the United States II (65)
3          American Government (54)
6          Biology (58)
6          Analyzing and Interpreting Literature (67)
3          Principals of Management (72)
3          ALEKS: Intermediate Algebra
3          CLEP Intro to Psych
3          ALEKS: Statistics

YOU CAN DO IT!!![Image: smile.png]
Getiton1 Wrote:Awwww Rebel! you were my 1st friend and my first guide here! I am SOOO proud of you for getting your MBA!!!! I bet it was amazing to go to graduation! I do hope you'll post pictures like one of the other members said. SO HAPPY FOR YOU! You are a beacon of hope to all that want to pursue higher education…especially using a non-traditional route.
Thank you, you're to kind. Smile
MBA, Western Governors University February 2014
BS Charter Oak State College November 2011
AS in EMS August 2010

I'm always happy to complete the free application waiver for those applying to WGU (I get a free gift from WGU for this).  Just PM me your first/last name and a valid email so I can complete their form.

Thread; COSC AS using FEMA http://www.degreeforum.net/excelsior-tho...total.html
Just saw some more of your pictures! You look so happy! I am really considering WGU for my MBA after all the positive feedback I have heard on here. You lit the path and I am so happy to have met you and been welcomed by you into this great community. I KNOW you will go on to do even more awesome things. The future is yours! SOO HAPPY FOR YOU REBEL! Big Grin

rebel100 Wrote:Thank you, you're to kind. Smile
Tara

I'm done!Smile Thanks to InstantCert, Study.com, ALEKS, CLEP and a LOT of work on my part and a lot of support from hubby and family. If I can do it, so can you! 

Degrees:
Thomas Edison State College (TESC) - Bachelor of Science Nursing; RN, BSN (Graduated in the top of 1/4 of class with Sigma Theta Tau honors)
+ 3 courses completed towards MSN.
Excelsior College (EC) - Associates in Applied Science (passed NCLEX- RN exam and became a Registered Nurse)

The test's Passed (CLEP'S, DSST's, ALEK's, etc.):
Credits/Course
3          Introduction to Sociology
3          Lifespan and Developmental Psychology
3          Humanities (64)
3          History of the United States I (60)
3          History of the United States II (65)
3          American Government (54)
6          Biology (58)
6          Analyzing and Interpreting Literature (67)
3          Principals of Management (72)
3          ALEKS: Intermediate Algebra
3          CLEP Intro to Psych
3          ALEKS: Statistics

YOU CAN DO IT!!![Image: smile.png]
Congratulations!
CPA (WA), CFA Level III Candidate

Currently pursuing: ALM, Data Science - Harvard University, Cambridge, MA (12/48, on hold for CFA/life commitments)
MBA, Finance/Accounting - Indiana University, Bloomington, IN, 2015
BSBA, General Management - Thomas Edison State College, Trenton, NJ, 2012

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First job after graduation studyandpass5 8 1,825 04-23-2020, 07:38 AM
Last Post: changeyourmind90
  Walk at graduation? amberwalk 8 2,300 08-30-2019, 03:42 AM
Last Post: MSK9
  WGU Las Vegas graduation ceremony jsd 1 844 06-02-2018, 04:06 PM
Last Post: teacher2
  Booked a cruise as my graduation present. They are having a "sail free" promotion. soliloquy 5 1,383 03-15-2014, 08:51 PM
Last Post: dewisant
  Graduation Party... grauwulf 7 1,479 02-05-2011, 10:08 PM
Last Post: grauwulf
  Graduation Speech Farmerboy 11 2,579 06-03-2009, 02:28 PM
Last Post: Paul
  Graduation announcements ? gregjohnson 1 834 04-28-2009, 03:27 PM
Last Post: Farmerboy
  Anyone go to their graduation ceremony? Sunshine 2 1,091 09-08-2008, 01:03 AM
Last Post: gcalvin
  Post Your Graduation Pictures! Gonzo 6 1,813 06-03-2008, 11:13 PM
Last Post: Gonzo
  High School Graduation twitterflix 12 3,000 06-06-2007, 08:03 PM