Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Olivet Nazarene YourWay (more cheap RA credits)
How long was it since you guys applied that you received an email?

I did it yesterday and again today and still nothing. I wonder if its because I skipped the transcript portion of it.
(02-19-2021, 04:57 PM)thepoetvd776 Wrote: How long was it since you guys applied that you received an email?

I did it yesterday and again today and still nothing. I wonder if its because I skipped the transcript portion of it.

It took me about 12 hours (I think) to get my info. You need to provide a transcript of some sort. It can be HS or unofficial university transcripts but it needs to be something.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
Olivet just sent out an email about their new "real-time syllabus" feature, which is a funny way to say that it's now easier to keep track of where you are in a course. Before, the only "real time" tracking was on the Salesforce portion of the course. Unfortunately, this didn't let you see at a glance what assignments you'd submitted to Olivet or what your score(s) were. You'd have to click on a special track your progress page and search for the course or courses you were working on.

Now, you log in, click the "go to course" button and the pre-Salesforce landing page shows you exactly what assignments you've completed and what you still need to complete. It takes forever to load the syllabus, for some reason, but they will hopefully fix that. Or maybe a bunch of people just logged in at once when they got the email and the delays will sort themselves out naturally.
In progress:

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
They just added 3 more classes to YourWay program:

PSC 223 - American Government
THE 300 - Faith and Contemporary Issues
ENG 301 - Thematic Studies in Literature

UPD. More insider info. ONU is also about to add these classes:
Chemistry
Ethnic Relations
Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Introduction to Statistics
MSML, WGU 2022
BAS, UMPI, 2021
AAS, Pierpont C&TC, 2021

ACE (119): Sophia, 93; TEEX, 5; SDC, 12; ACTFL, 6
RA (50): ASU, 8; ONU, 3; UMPI, 39
NA (16) : UoPeople, 16
Other: ENEB/Isabel I, MBA (2021)
Also dropped a gazillion of classes!!

Family members work on degrees at Ashworth, TESU, Purdue, UMPI, NationsU
[-] The following 3 users Like NoStudentNoCry's post:
  • dfrecore, Library2HospitalChaplain, rachel83az
More UL courses! That's great!
In progress:

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
(03-15-2021, 07:30 PM)NoStudentNoCry Wrote: They just added 3 more classes to YourWay program:

PSC 223 - American Government
THE 300 - Faith and Contemporary Issues
ENG 301 - Thematic Studies in Literature

UPD. More insider info. ONU is also about to add these classes:
Chemistry
Ethnic Relations
Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Introduction to Statistics

I got this reply if any international student are interested in this Olivet program.

"Yes, I understand.  As an international student you are not able to do the online program.  International students must do on ground courses. COVID-19 allowed a few changes, however by fall we should all be back to on ground and the regulations will resume. However, schools who stayed on ground, such as ours, have not offer online programs for either domestic or international students.  
The program you are looking at is with our adult studies program and is not certified by SEVIS.  
I hope this helps explain. "

In progress:
TESU - ASNSM ASBA, UNIR- Master Cyber Security
Completed:
TESU - BA Computer Science
(03-16-2021, 08:00 PM)gams007 Wrote: I got this reply if any international student are interested in this Olivet program.

"Yes, I understand.  As an international student you are not able to do the online program.  International students must do on ground courses. COVID-19 allowed a few changes, however by fall we should all be back to on ground and the regulations will resume. However, schools who stayed on ground, such as ours, have not offer online programs for either domestic or international students.  
The program you are looking at is with our adult studies program and is not certified by SEVIS.  

Ouch this is bad news, I need 24 cheap RA credits and TEL is not answering if they accept international students and now ONU has flatly rejected internationals, looks like my only option left is ASU EA.

Where did you guys (international) get your RA credits from?
(03-16-2021, 08:23 PM)robertsted Wrote:
(03-16-2021, 08:00 PM)gams007 Wrote: I got this reply if any international student are interested in this Olivet program.

Ouch this is bad news, I need 24 cheap RA credits and TEL is not answering if they accept international students and now ONU has flatly rejected internationals, looks like my only option left is ASU EA.

Where did you guys (international) get your RA credits from?
Well my friend to ending paying $425 at ASU EA for a course I enrolled in a traditional online community college and I working on an associate degree.

In progress:
Completed:
Did you clarify that you are not seeking a visa? For most schools, international = needs a visa. Visa requires in-person classes.
In progress:

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
(03-17-2021, 04:05 AM)rachel83az Wrote: Did you clarify that you are not seeking a visa? For most schools, international = needs a visa. Visa requires in-person classes.

Yes Rachel I ask them I just want to enroll in the self paced YOURWAY program several times and adviser said NO is not for international students.

So I can not follow this program at all.

In progress:
Completed:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PUG IT transfer credits BritStudent 2 238 02-22-2024, 07:24 PM
Last Post: walruspanda
  Schools that accept ACE credits and allow 90cr in transfer bjcheung77 87 40,786 01-30-2024, 08:10 PM
Last Post: inor
  TAMUC Org Leadership-six UL credits needed StoicJ 20 2,565 12-13-2023, 09:11 PM
Last Post: ltw900rr
  List of RA brick and mortar schools that accept 75% of credits from SDC, Sophia, SL ausernameisneeded 19 1,918 09-30-2023, 02:30 PM
Last Post: ausernameisneeded
  Does CUNY SPS allow transfer credits after enrollment? MyRightHandIsBi 11 947 09-13-2023, 08:54 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  SNHU Transfer New Credits after Enrollment - Can or Can't? berlinerd 3 1,077 08-17-2023, 11:54 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Does Ana G. Mendez University accept ACE credits ande 7 706 07-11-2023, 02:07 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  (Possibly) cheapest credits for TESU Comp Sci degree rachel83az 11 3,134 01-29-2023, 10:53 PM
Last Post: IReallyNeedADegree
  TEL Learning - your new best friend (cheap RA credits) dfrecore 107 18,955 10-17-2022, 12:51 PM
Last Post: CanICode
  Olivet YourWay, How to get RA Credits Antonella 14 2,111 10-16-2022, 06:53 AM
Last Post: rachel83az