Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One Month Udacity Free
Last mo‍nth, in our response to the growing COVID-19 pandemic, we opened up our Nanodegree platform for free. If you weren’t able to take advantage of this offer before, now’s your chance!

Due to popular demand, we are bringing back Free Access to our learning platform. Enroll now to get a free mo‍nth of a new Nanodegree program.

Build new skills at your pace and on your schedule through our flexible, 100% online programs. Get fast, personal feedback on your work from our team of mentors and project reviewers. Choose from 1 of 40 popular Nanodegree programs to start learning for free for one mo‍nth.

We’re all homebound and facing unprecedented challenges. Make it a productive mo‍nth and skill up for a higher-paying career in your living room.

Thank you for learning with us.

Udacity

Read the terms below and sign up through the Link: https://www.udacity.com/courses/all?

Terms and Conditions

Offer may only be applied toward new enrollments only and may not be applied to any currently-enrolled or previously-purchased Nanodegree program made prior to Ap‍ril 1‍5th, 20‍20. Offer is valid until 1‍1:5‍9 p‍m P‍T, Ma‍y 1‍st, 20‍20. Limit 1 free mo‍nth offer per customer. For the mo‍nthly subscription plan, you will receive one mo‍nth free (valued at $399) and pay $0.00 at checkout. After the free mon‍th is complete, you will be charged $399 the same calendar date as your enrollment date next mo‍nth and each subsequent mon‍th. For the bundle purchase plan, the free mon‍th will be subtracted from the total bundle price at checkout. Only Nanodegree programs with 3‍-mon‍th or more access qualify. Must be a resident of the United States, its territories, Canada, the European Economic Area, Switzerland or the United Kingdom. Sales taxes do not qualify for discount. Non-transferable, not combinable, and not redeemable for cash. Void where prohibited, and subject to change without notice. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
It's a PITA to cancel right now. If you see that you're not going to get through it in a month and you don't want to pay for another month, make sure you email them at least a week before your renewal date.
I have been looking at the Udacity free month. My goal was/is to pick a relatively small nano-degree program and try to finish it within the free month. However, with all of the learning opportunities during Covid-19, I have been hesitant to sign-up until the very last moment. Well, I have noticed that the countdown clocks for the free month keep resetting themselves later and later. The clocks went down to three or four days and now they are back up to 11 days. I just thought I'd post for anyone in a similar situation to just set an alert to remind you to check the site to keep waiting and sign-up at the last possible moment.
A bit of advice: use PayPal, then cancel the subscription through PayPal. I’ve heard the complaints about the whole canceling subscription thing, but faced no issues myself, since I immediately canceled through PayPal after the transaction. They can’t charge you once you take away that permission from them.
BS in Data Science & Analytics and BA in Computer Science and Mathematics at TESU (June 2019 to June 2020)
In-progress:
MS in Cybersecurity at NYU (January 2021 to December 2022?)
MCIT in Information Security and Assurance at NAU (September 2020 to March 2021)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free cybersecurity training course, entry level cert, and candidate status through is MNomadic 18 3,975 04-13-2024, 03:50 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  Free CUNY 1-credit course - “Bridges to Health Careers/Emerging Trend in Healthcare” ctcarl 9 2,196 02-27-2024, 05:20 PM
Last Post: jch
  University of South Carolina - Free Certificates in Hospitality Management Maniac Craniac 5 1,521 02-15-2024, 12:56 AM
Last Post: BadSquirrelBeta
  Resource: spreadsheet of free courses from Ivy League universities NatsNerd 3 653 02-09-2024, 06:05 PM
Last Post: NatsNerd
  Rutgers - Free Certificate in Leadership & No-Blame Problem Solving Maniac Craniac 5 1,790 02-05-2024, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Ares
  Free Community Health Worker certificate at Berkeley City College staceydiane 12 2,087 02-01-2024, 02:16 PM
Last Post: staceydiane
  Free Certificate in Public Health Practice (w/6 course completion certs) Maniac Craniac 10 1,796 01-30-2024, 05:42 AM
Last Post: MFG
  HP & EdX - FREE Professional Certificate in Esports Mgmt, Game Design & Programming Maniac Craniac 11 1,207 01-22-2024, 07:00 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Free Coding Certificate + Stipend TINASAM 0 571 01-14-2024, 09:05 AM
Last Post: TINASAM
  ASU Sustainable Earth Business Sustainability Courses, Free Online Jonathan Whatley 3 683 12-26-2023, 04:45 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77