Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passed Study.com's Business 107: Organizational Behavior
That's a relief! Hope they manage to smooth out the glitches soon though.
It's finally on my ACE transcript as well Smile
Northwestern California University School of Law
JD Law, 2027 (in progress, currently 2L)

Georgia Tech
MS Cybersecurity (Policy), 2021

Thomas Edison State University
BA Computer Science, 2023
BA Psychology, 2016
AS Business Administration, 2023
Certificate in Operations Management, 2023
Certificate in Computer Information Systems, 2023

Western Governors University
BS IT Security, 2018

Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015

Accumulated Credit: Undergrad: 258.50 | Graduate: 32

View all of my credit on my Omni Transcript!
Visit the DegreeForum Community Wiki!
jsd Wrote:It's finally on my ACE transcript as well Smile

My son's ACE transcript was also updated today. Still no email from Study about the grade he got on his last paper - so strange. I guess it will remain a mystery!
Here Researching for my son, who has done the following:
Community College: Intro to Philosophy, Fundamentals of IT, English Comp 1
Saylor: Intro to Business, Principles of  Marketing, Corporate Communication
Shmoop: US History 2 (WGU won't accept this)
ALEKS: Int. Algebra, College Algebra
Study.com: Personal Finance, Principles of Finance, HR Management, Global Business, Advanced Operations Management
Straighterline: US History 2, Environmental Science, US History, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, English Comp 2, Principles of Management, Business Law, Business Ethics, Psychology, Organizational Behavior, Accounting 1,Communication, Managerial Accounting, Statistics
Ed4Credit: Managing Information Systems
Sophia: Project Management
WGU: Bachelors in HR Management 

Second son is currently attending Penn Foster for his high school diploma, then on to Ashworth for An Associates in Criminal Justice
rowan555 Wrote:My son's ACE transcript was also updated today. Still no email from Study about the grade he got on his last paper - so strange. I guess it will remain a mystery!

They are probably playing catch-up from the holidays. I'm sure a few more days and they should be back up to date with everything.
Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: Accounting - September 2017

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Institutes: Ethics 312
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, PreCalculus
Shmoop: U.S. History I, U.S. History II, Modern European History
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
TECEP: Strategic Management, Federal Income Tax
rowan555 Wrote:My son's ACE transcript was also updated today. Still no email from Study about the grade he got on his last paper - so strange. I guess it will remain a mystery!

I didn't receive an email from Study either, but my grade showed up on my dashboard under the courses I've completed.
BSBA Accounting at TESU - 121/121
Graduated June 2018!
keepsingin Wrote:I didn't receive an email from Study either, but my grade showed up on my dashboard under the courses I've completed.

His scholarship ended on the 31st so he can't access anything on the site, including his completed courses/grades.
Here Researching for my son, who has done the following:
Community College: Intro to Philosophy, Fundamentals of IT, English Comp 1
Saylor: Intro to Business, Principles of  Marketing, Corporate Communication
Shmoop: US History 2 (WGU won't accept this)
ALEKS: Int. Algebra, College Algebra
Study.com: Personal Finance, Principles of Finance, HR Management, Global Business, Advanced Operations Management
Straighterline: US History 2, Environmental Science, US History, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, English Comp 2, Principles of Management, Business Law, Business Ethics, Psychology, Organizational Behavior, Accounting 1,Communication, Managerial Accounting, Statistics
Ed4Credit: Managing Information Systems
Sophia: Project Management
WGU: Bachelors in HR Management 

Second son is currently attending Penn Foster for his high school diploma, then on to Ashworth for An Associates in Criminal Justice
rowan555 Wrote:His scholarship ended on the 31st so he can't access anything on the site, including his completed courses/grades.

My bad, excuse the irrelevant info then. Tongue
BSBA Accounting at TESU - 121/121
Graduated June 2018!
So got an update, just checked my dashboard on Study.com again, and now it says my status on all 3 of my exams is that I have to retake all of them, "You need at least a 70% to pass." even though I know I scored high enough to pass on all of them, especially with the one that had a project that I scored decently on. But all of them were approved and on my ACE transcript already. No e-mail from Study.com about my scores yet though.

I know they're working out some things but, if I hadn't filed for approval on ACE ahead of time I would be under the impression I failed all of them and had to retake them, which would be very upsetting.
strawberryxfuzz Wrote:So got an update, just checked my dashboard on Study.com again, and now it says my status on all 3 of my exams is that I have to retake all of them, "You need at least a 70% to pass." even though I know I scored high enough to pass on all of them, especially with the one that had a project that I scored decently on. But all of them were approved and on my ACE transcript already. No e-mail from Study.com about my scores yet though.

I know they're working out some things but, if I hadn't filed for approval on ACE ahead of time I would be under the impression I failed all of them and had to retake them, which would be very upsetting.

Wow, that definitely would be stressful. Hopefully they get their glitches figured out!
BA.SS: TESU '17
AA.LS, with Honors: CC '16
CHW Certification: CC '15
ΦΘΚ, Alumna Member

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop."― Confucius

B&M University: '92-'95
CC: '95-'16
CLEP: A&I Lit; '08
DSST: HTYH; '08
FEMA: unusable at TESU
IIA: Ethics & CPCU; '15
Kaplan: PLA course; '14,
NFA: 2 CR; '15
SOPHIA: Intro Soc; '15
Straighterline: US History II, Intro Religion, Bus. Ethics, Prin. Mgmt, Cult. Anthro, Org Behavior, American Gov't, Bus. Comm; '15
Study.com: Social Psych, Hist of Vietnam, Abnorm Psych, Research Methods in Psych, Classroom Mgmt, Ed Psych; '16
TECEP: Psych of Women, Tech Writing, Med Term, Nutrition, Eng Comp I; '16
TESU: BA.SS Capstone course; '16

Ended with a total of 170 undergrad credits (plus lots of CEUs). My "I'm finally done" thread
strawberryxfuzz Wrote:I know they're working out some things but, if I hadn't filed for approval on ACE ahead of time I would be under the impression I failed all of them and had to retake them, which would be very upsetting.

Sorry for the confusion! It sounds like your account has been affected by changes we very recently implemented. In accordance with the American Council on Education’s expectations and postsecondary education practices, we have updated the Study.com grading policy for our credit-recommended courses. Here are the changes we’ve made to the policy:
  • Lesson quizzes will now factor more heavily into your final grade for a course. You will have three opportunities to take each quiz for a score, and we’ll only factor your highest score into your overall grade. You can continue to take each quiz for practice, but you will only be scored on your first three attempts. For instance, if you take a lesson quiz three times and receive scores of 40%, 80%, and 60%, only the 80% score will factor into your final course grade.
  • You are now allowed a maximum of 3 attempts on each proctored final exam. If you do not pass a final exam on your first attempt, you will have the opportunity to take it two more times to earn a passing score. The 3-day waiting period between attempts will still be in effect.

You can find more details about these changes and the rest of the grading policy by checking out the Syllabus tab in your course.

If you have received an email confirming that you passed your course, then that status holds true. Please contact Customer Support to resolve any issues you see with your courses and exams, or if you have any questions!

Thank you,
The Study.com Team

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current Study.com Coupon Codes pws 67 39,326 03-22-2024, 05:10 PM
Last Post: GoBroncos95
  calculating grade for study.com course Omece 9 1,484 03-20-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 378 464,692 03-18-2024, 07:25 PM
Last Post: RachelB
  Saylor business classes jb111 4 300 03-14-2024, 08:00 PM
Last Post: Chimera
  Disappointed with Study.com (Discrete Mathematics) legenwait4itdary 6 603 03-08-2024, 08:41 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Study partner wanted, incentive offered Simerion 3 327 02-26-2024, 04:14 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Study.Com Upcoming changes to courses Vin 4 969 02-13-2024, 11:26 PM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Study.com Statistics? rowan555 16 3,814 02-03-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: oh.golly.molly
  does felician college accept study.com credits? fraggle 4 552 01-31-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: indigoshuffle
  Study Managerial Accounting that Transfers to UMPI Indieblue 0 279 01-25-2024, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Indieblue