Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Pay $30 an hr. Looking for somone that has passed over 2 clep exams to help perpare.
I need help with passing the clep principles of marketing exam faster than usual. The material itself doesn't seem too difficult (at least for  the exams I plan on taken). I just need someone that is familiar with passing clpe exams. Principles of marketing especially, to sort of guide me through what they did, while simultaneously assisting with the process.

If this works out it could lead to a more permanent thing as i need 12 more clep credits to get until Law school.

I graduated high school in England and passed the 6 credit clep English composition but as for the other exams, I don't have college equivalency knowledge therefore someone with experience assisiting  in these exams would go along way.

Pay would be $30 an hour and I would expect to receive the assistance in real time via skype (I don't care if camera is turend on or off. Just as long as i can hear and understand you). I can do four one hour sessions a week. My schedule is definitely going to play a factor so please PM your availability along with the clep exams you've passed.

Thank You

P.S I did have a tutor i met twice beforehand but she didn't even know what clep was. Let alone the exam material.  I understand I could do this without assistance but part of the reason i want to is just old fashioned regimen, which prompts motivation for me.
You fired your tutor within the past hour from your previous post?
Northwestern California University School of Law
JD Law, 2027 (in progress, currently 2L)

Georgia Tech
MS Cybersecurity (Policy), 2021

Thomas Edison State University
BA Computer Science, 2023
BA Psychology, 2016
AS Business Administration, 2023
Certificate in Operations Management, 2023
Certificate in Computer Information Systems, 2023

Western Governors University
BS IT Security, 2018

Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015

Accumulated Credit: Undergrad: 258.50 | Graduate: 32

View all of my credit on my Omni Transcript!
Visit the DegreeForum Community Wiki!
(06-17-2018, 12:17 AM)jsd Wrote: You fired your tutor within the past hour from your previous post?

LoL. No actually she canceled for tomorrow. That was the second time this week that happened, and i can sense her lack of confidence or disinterest, whatever the case may be.
(06-17-2018, 12:09 AM)evsimoian Wrote: I need help with passing the clep principles of marketing exam faster than usual. The material itself doesn't seem too difficult (at least for  the exams I plan on taken). I just need someone that is familiar with passing clpe exams. Principles of marketing especially, to sort of guide me through what they did, while simultaneously assisting with the process.

If this works out it could lead to a more permanent thing as i need 12 more clep credits to get until Law school.

I graduated high school in England and passed the 6 credit clep English composition but as for the other exams, I don't have college equivalency knowledge therefore someone with experience assisiting  in these exams would go along way.

Pay would be $30 an hour and I would expect to receive the assistance in real time via skype (I don't care if camera is turend on or off. Just as long as i can hear and understand you). I can do four one hour sessions a week. My schedule is definitely going to play a factor so please PM your availability along with the clep exams you've passed.

Thank You

P.S I did have a tutor i met twice beforehand but she didn't even know what clep was. Let alone the exam material.  I understand I could do this without assistance but part of the reason i want to is just old fashioned regimen, which prompts motivation for me.

My advice is to go into the specific exam feedback folder- use the advice given. Buy a one-month subscription to the flash card system, and you'll be fine if you actually are investing the kind of time you're promising. I passed 15 CLEP / DSST exams that way in under 6 months.
Of course the dream is free.....
(06-17-2018, 07:14 AM)cookderosa Wrote:
(06-17-2018, 12:09 AM)evsimoian Wrote: I need help with passing the clep principles of marketing exam faster than usual. The material itself doesn't seem too difficult (at least for  the exams I plan on taken). I just need someone that is familiar with passing clpe exams. Principles of marketing especially, to sort of guide me through what they did, while simultaneously assisting with the process.

Thank You

My advice is to go into the specific exam feedback folder- use the advice given.  Buy a one-month subscription to the flash card system, and you'll be fine if you actually are investing the kind of time you're promising.  I passed 15 CLEP / DSST exams that way in under 6 months.
Of course the dream is free.....

Add Modern States into the mix for prep and not only can the dream be free, but so can the CLEP - https://modernstates.org/
Amberton University
- MS Human Relations and Business - 2022
Thomas Edison State University (TESU)
- BSBA General Management - 2018
- ASNSM Computer Science -2018

[-] The following 3 users Like allvia's post:
  • cookderosa, greencouch, TacticalTechie
Adding to what Jennifer said, you can also buy this http://practice-exams.free-clep-prep.com...es/view/64. It is a better use of money than paying for a tutor.
63 CLEP Sociology
75 CLEP U.S. History II
63 CLEP College Algebra
70 CLEP Analyzing and Interpreting Literature
68 DSST Technical Writing
72 CLEP U.S. History I
77 CLEP College Mathematics
470 DSST Statistics
53 CLEP College Composition
73 CLEP Biology
54 CLEP Chemistry
77 CLEP Information Systems and Computer Applications
[-] The following 1 user Likes clep3705's post:
  • cookderosa
I have had success using the exam specific feedback on the forum, it is essentially many different tutors telling you what to study.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kim did it after 4 tries! <baby bar passed> bjcheung77 9 1,316 6 hours ago
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Major Study: Unproctored Online Exams Provide Meaningful Assessment Jonathan Whatley 0 373 11-16-2023, 02:48 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Exciting News at ENEB! Introducing test-type exams to fast-track your studie akr680 37 5,732 10-27-2023, 06:53 AM
Last Post: karehiro
  AP, CLEP, IB, vs others - Comparison/Example bjcheung77 0 507 08-11-2023, 12:12 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  AP, CLEP, etc - Credit Banking on Credly bjcheung77 2 1,845 09-02-2022, 12:16 PM
Last Post: vintage_jacket
  Anybody taken any certification exams (CPA, CIA, CFE, etc.)? kevinmane 9 2,409 08-21-2022, 11:19 PM
Last Post: lisarox
  combine CLEP & ACTFL? defmo 5 852 08-05-2022, 08:58 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  English 2 CLEP Jennr2z 6 1,314 05-25-2022, 10:02 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
Information New Batch of Microsoft Exams are now ACE(data, cloud, cs, UL) MNomadic 5 1,401 04-05-2022, 04:56 AM
Last Post: jch
  Prep for College Composition with Essay CLEP ? abs_co 3 1,641 11-11-2021, 07:39 PM
Last Post: LevelUP