Poll: Have you...
This poll is closed.
Voted and will vote for Obama?
22.58%
7 22.58%
Voted and will not vote again for Obama?
0%
0 0%
Didn't vote for Obama?
77.42%
24 77.42%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Politics
I'm curious to know:
How many of you voted for Obama and will vote for him again in 2012? Explain.
How many of you voted for Obama and feel sorry and will therefore vote for someone else?
How many of you have not voted for Obama?
- [SIZE="2"]STG[/SIZE]
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="1"]Intro to Sociology 51|Biology 54|Intro to Psychology 61
College Algebra A[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]124 credits: B.A Social Sciences [B]DONE in 14 months; August 2011[/COLOR][/B]
"The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty"- [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Winston Churchill[/COLOR]
I guess this year my vote will go to whoever keeps me (us) home longer with our families. However, I have to admit that it's a mess up in D.C., but that's politics at work (taking us down the drain even more).
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"]Excelsior College - DONE[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]AAS-[SIZE="1"]2009[/SIZE], BSLS-[SIZE="1"]2010[/SIZE] [/SIZE]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][B][SIZE="2"]Thomas Edison State College - DONE[/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]BA in History[/SIZE]-[SIZE="1"]2011[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[SIZE="2"]Texas A&M University Central Texas[/SIZE]
Master of Arts in History - 18/36 SH

CLEPs Passed
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="1"]Spanish, Freshman Comp, English Comp w/ Essay, Social Science & Hist, Info Sys & Comp App, Intro Sociology, Prin of Mngmt, American Gov , US History I, US History II, Western Civ I, Western Civ II[/SIZE][/SIZE]
DSSTs Passed
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="1"]Civil War & Reconstruction, Rise & Fall of Soviet Union, History of Vietnam War, Intro Modern Middle East, Western Europe Since 1945, Drug and Alcohol, Here's to Your Hlth, Intro To Comp, Prin of Sup, Technical Writing, Prin of Physical Science I[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Quote: There are no stupid questions, only stupid people. "Mr. Garrison"[/SIZE]
I vote Dem.
CLEPS/DSST PASSED
Spanish- 64, Heres to Your health-414
Almost Done with My Embry Riddle Pro Aero Degree.

I'll vote for whoever takes care of this country. Someone who doesn't lead us off into a direction that gets away from the principles this nation was founded on. There will be tough decisions to be made, a strong leader will make the call to do things that are and will be highly unfavorable. That is what we need, a strong leader who is a real son of a bi*** that can tell this country where we are messing up. It should not be a popularity contest, it shouldn't be a contest based by political party. It has to be who has the plan, and who can save this country before we fade further away from when we were once looked at as a powerful nation. As of right now, I see us following the same path as the Romans. We all know what happened to them.
TESC: BS Technical Studies - Graduated March 2012

* I want to give this forum a big thank you, being a part of this community has helped me to achieve the completion of my Bachelors degree and has helped me in pursuing my dream of becoming a United States Naval Officer. I leave this message here in my signature for everyone to read and serve as a reminder of what this community, and the completion of a college degree can mean. I hope that the attainment of my dream through continuing education can serve as motivation for others. *
Seriously? So far 42% of you are going to vote for this incompetant again?
hilarious

Are you NOT paying attention?
No matter who leads the country, there are always people who are not happy.
Set yourself goals, not limitations
I have to admit--I'm curious to see what the political leanings are on this forum. Smile

I think this poll would get a lot more participation if it were anonymous; a lot of people would probably participate if it didn't involve making their political views public here...
--
Steve
Webmaster, InstantCert.com
I haven't voted since '96 (Clinton). If I were to vote in the 2012 elections, it likely would be for Gary Johnson.
"He who loves practice without theory is like the sailor who boards ship without a rudder and a compass and never knows where he may cast" - Leonardo Da Vinci

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit." - Aristotle

"The shortest distance between two points is usually under repair." - Anonymous

[SIZE="1"]CLEP/DSST/ACE credits (39), Total costs $1,383
Principles of Management (71), Principles of Supervision (446), Principles of Marketing (76), Management Information Systems (466), Human Resources Management (67), Intro to Computing (465), Environment & Humanity (69), Technical Writing (65), Intro to Business Law (75), Business Law II (80), Principles of Microeconomics (70), American Government (69), Straighterline Accounting II (90%)

[/SIZE]
sgloer Wrote:I think this poll would get a lot more participation if it were anonymous; a lot of people would probably participate if it didn't involve making their political views public here...

That is true, but you remember what happened with the last political thread about a year and a half ago, it got pretty heated, I think it got locked down as a result.
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"]Excelsior College - DONE[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]AAS-[SIZE="1"]2009[/SIZE], BSLS-[SIZE="1"]2010[/SIZE] [/SIZE]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][B][SIZE="2"]Thomas Edison State College - DONE[/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]BA in History[/SIZE]-[SIZE="1"]2011[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[SIZE="2"]Texas A&M University Central Texas[/SIZE]
Master of Arts in History - 18/36 SH

CLEPs Passed
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="1"]Spanish, Freshman Comp, English Comp w/ Essay, Social Science & Hist, Info Sys & Comp App, Intro Sociology, Prin of Mngmt, American Gov , US History I, US History II, Western Civ I, Western Civ II[/SIZE][/SIZE]
DSSTs Passed
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="1"]Civil War & Reconstruction, Rise & Fall of Soviet Union, History of Vietnam War, Intro Modern Middle East, Western Europe Since 1945, Drug and Alcohol, Here's to Your Hlth, Intro To Comp, Prin of Sup, Technical Writing, Prin of Physical Science I[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Quote: There are no stupid questions, only stupid people. "Mr. Garrison"[/SIZE]
CLEP101 Wrote:That is true, but you remember what happened with the last political thread about a year and a half ago, it got pretty heated, I think it got locked down as a result.

I'm watching the poll closely, but choosing not to comment Wink I'm a very political person, but many of my best forum buddies are at the complete opposite end of the spectrum from me. *ahem.. cough.. Ryoder* hilarious
Regis University, ITESO, Global MBA with a focus in Emerging Markets 4.0 GPA, Dual-university degree (Spanish/English) 
COSC BS, Business Admin

My BS Credits:
Spanish 80 | Humanities 67 | A & I Lit 72 | Sub Abuse 452 | Bus Ethics 445 | Tech Writ 62 | Math 53 | HTYH 454 | Am. Govt 65 | Env & Humanity 64 | Marketing 65 | Micro 61| Mgmt 63| Org Behavior 65| MIS 446|Computing 432 | BL II 61 | M&B 50 | Finance 411 | Supervision 437| Intro Bus. 439| Law Enforcement 63|  SL: Accounting I B | Accounting II C+| Macro A | ECE: Labor Relations A | Capstone: A| FEMA PDS Cert 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Higher Ed & Politics - Russian Style Alpha 0 540 10-13-2021, 12:40 PM
Last Post: Alpha
  Grading and politics davewill 39 2,770 02-11-2021, 05:26 PM
Last Post: dfrecore