Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Practice test for MIS?
Hello all,
I was wondering if there are any practice tests for MIS? If there isn't would the practice tests for Info. Systems be comparable? I'm feeling pretty confident on the material but just would like to gauge my progress. Thanks

Farmerboy
Finished in December, 2008 with my BSBA from TESC

Current events dialogue @SamRust on Twitter
Yes, you can take three tests from Peterson's website; however they are nothing like the test. I remember when I did the practice test for this how discouraged I became in thinking I was not ready. I wrote into this forum with the same question and was told to just take the test if I knew the cards; I did and received an A. I have no idea who makes these practice tests, but whoever it was that created the MIS tests should be fired. I was actually laughing internally as I took the real test. Once again, IC did a great job preparing me. That's my 2 cents anyway. Lee
[SIZE="2"]Associates Degree, Aviation Maintenance Technology, Community College of the Air Force[/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]Bachelors of Science, Liberal Studies Degree, Excelsior [/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]MBA Human Resource Management, California Coast University[/SIZE]
I took MIS today and passed. I agree that the Peterson's quizzes were way too difficult compared to the actual exam. I am glad too, because I too was extremely discouraged by the Peterson's quizzes. I would have canceled, but I did not want to lose $20. I figured I would give it a try anyway. I am happy to have passed. The DSST questions were more focused on the types of information systems and how they interrelate in the company. Also there are only a handful of abbreviations that are not written as the words they represent and the abbreviations that are used are extremely common in everyday use. Study well and good luck to you when you take your test.
[SIZE="1"]32 traditional credit hours (in 1990) began again by testing in April 2006. CLEP Am. Gov. - CLEP US Hist I - CLEP Am. Lit. CLEP Human Growth - CLEP US Hist II- CLEP CIS - CLEP English Lit - May '07 Associates Degree - registered at Eastern Illinois University - DSST Drug Abuse - CLEP Bio - CLEP Spanish - DSST Civil War - DSST Intro to Law Enforcement
[/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Test score rogeryoung 4 222 04-24-2024, 02:10 AM
Last Post: rogeryoung
  Colleges bring back ACT/SAT after finding test-optional policies hurt minorities LevelUP 1 210 03-16-2024, 11:17 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  Test Specific thread dewisant 7 511 01-30-2024, 04:07 PM
Last Post: dewisant
  Exciting News at ENEB! Introducing test-type exams to fast-track your studie akr680 37 5,819 10-27-2023, 06:53 AM
Last Post: karehiro
  SANS FOR500 Test and college credit vetvso 5 968 10-30-2022, 07:11 PM
Last Post: vetvso
  Inside the Vast National Experiment in Test-Optional College Admissions LevelUP 2 878 04-11-2022, 05:49 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  BALS degree Foreign Service Officer Test vetvso 2 800 02-25-2022, 02:49 AM
Last Post: vetvso
  Med School Tutors now part of Blueprint Test Prep! bjcheung77 0 492 11-01-2021, 06:25 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Management Test Battery (MTB) Exam? Merlin 9 4,545 03-08-2020, 08:14 PM
Last Post: Merlin
  A college like WGU where I can test out of a degree Fast!! Please help!! Forest.green1 14 4,708 01-04-2020, 08:07 PM
Last Post: Merlin