Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Requesting Transcripts from Study.com
Hello! I just had a few quick questions about requesting transcripts from SDC (study.com.) I'm on the premium plan and go to COSC. I see it is free to request transcripts on both this and the basic plan, but is there a limit to how many times you can request a transcript in a month? Also, if I finish everything and it isn't graded when my plan is finished, do I have to pay to request a transcript if I'm no longer on a monthly plan with SDC? Thank you all for your help!
I'm studying at COSC and planning on graduating with a BS in Liberal Arts. So far I have completed:

Sophia: Accounting, Ancient Greek Philosophers, Approaches to Studying Religions, Art History I, Art History II, College Algebra, Conflict Resolution, English Composition I, Environmental Science, Human Biology, Introduction to Business, Introduction to Ethics, Introduction to Sociology, Introduction to Statistics, Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, Project Management, Public Speaking, US History II, and Visual Communications. 

ASU Earned Admission: AST 111 Introduction to Solar Systems Astronomy, COM 100 Introduction to Human Communication, ENG 102 English Composition: Research and Writing, and CIS 105 Computer Applications and Information Technology.

Study.com: BUS 302, BUS 312, BUS 313, BUS 318, BUS 323, PSY 306, PSY 310, PSY 312, PSY 316.

COSC: IDS 101 Cornerstone

Other RA credits transferred: HIS122, PSY101, FLN125, PHL220, ITE213

Up Next: ISB-498 & ISB-499 at COSC
You don't earn any credit when you're on the Premium or Basic plans, only if you are subscribed at the College Accelerator level and take the exams. I am not aware of any transcript request limit at SDC but it's pointless to do it too often. It stands a good chance of slowing down processing both at SDC and at COSC. From what I have heard from other people, COSC insists that SDC sends in a PAPER transcript and not an electronic one (TESU allows electronic). The more transcripts you send in, the more time they have to take to open and process the transcripts. I would limit sending transcripts to maybe once a month or so.

If you unsubscribe, it won't cost you anything to send a transcript.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
(02-07-2021, 12:16 AM)rachel83az Wrote: You don't earn any credit when you're on the Premium or Basic plans, only if you are subscribed at the College Accelerator level and take the exams. I am not aware of any transcript request limit at SDC but it's pointless to do it too often. It stands a good chance of slowing down processing both at SDC and at COSC. From what I have heard from other people, COSC insists that SDC sends in a PAPER transcript and not an electronic one (TESU allows electronic). The more transcripts you send in, the more time they have to take to open and process the transcripts. I would limit sending transcripts to maybe once a month or so.

If you unsubscribe, it won't cost you anything to send a transcript.

I got it wrong, I'm on the College Accelerator plan I guess. Wow, that's strange COSC wants a paper transcript from SDC, cause when ordering transcripts from Sophia it was always electronic. Good point then, I wouldn't want to slow down the process for anyone, so I'll just wait till I'm finished with all of my classes before ordering one then. 

Also good to know it won't cost anything to order a transcript when I'm not paying for a subscription anymore. Thank you so much for your help! Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current Study.com Coupon Codes pws 67 39,382 03-22-2024, 05:10 PM
Last Post: GoBroncos95
  calculating grade for study.com course Omece 9 1,493 03-20-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 378 464,779 03-18-2024, 07:25 PM
Last Post: RachelB
  Disappointed with Study.com (Discrete Mathematics) legenwait4itdary 6 613 03-08-2024, 08:41 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Study partner wanted, incentive offered Simerion 3 328 02-26-2024, 04:14 PM
  Study.Com Upcoming changes to courses Vin 4 969 02-13-2024, 11:26 PM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Study.com Statistics? rowan555 16 3,815 02-03-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: oh.golly.molly
  does felician college accept study.com credits? fraggle 4 553 01-31-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: indigoshuffle
  Study Managerial Accounting that Transfers to UMPI Indieblue 0 279 01-25-2024, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Indieblue
  Study.com vs Sophia - Time to complete RachelB 2 685 01-05-2024, 01:20 PM