Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOS-110 at TESU
Unfortunately, I can't view my Academic Evaluation at this exact moment. There must be some temporary technical issues on the TESU portal. I managed to catch this before the technical issues began. I saw SOS-110 listed on my Bachelors Degree plan.

I wish I could view my Associate Degree plan right now. I really hope the SOS-110 is not listed on there. I was planning on taking the TES-100 Cornerstone. Aside from being cheaper I heard you could knock it out quickly. 

I don't want to take SOS-110 and pay more if I do not have to. TES-100 is still a valid option until July right?
Currently working on:  Capstone

Eastern University - (9 of 10 Courses Completed) (27 Credits)
Master's in Data Science

Western Governors University (WGU) - Completed in 2020.
Bachelor of Science, Business - Information Technology Management

TEEX (3 courses, 10 cr)  
The Institutes (3 cr) 
NFA (1 cr)  
ALEKS (3 cr) 
SOPHIA (21 courses, 57 cr) 
Study.com (18 courses, 54 cr) 
WGU (12 courses, 38 CUs)
Eastern University (9 courses, 27 cr)
(02-01-2019, 09:51 PM)AwardTour Wrote: Unfortunately, I can't view my Academic Evaluation at this exact moment. There must be some temporary technical issues on the TESU portal. I managed to catch this before the technical issues began. I saw SOS-110 listed on my Bachelors Degree plan.

I wish I could view my Associate Degree plan right now. I really hope the SOS-110 is not listed on there. I was planning on taking the TES-100 Cornerstone. Aside from being cheaper I heard you could knock it out quickly. 

I don't want to take SOS-110 and pay more if I do not have to. TES-100 is still a valid option until July right?

I knew this day was coming so I took the course since the VA agreed to pay for it. 
You can view my log here. https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...mation-Age

The writing assignments were not difficult but make sure to start foundations early on. Take Crystal Sands if you can and read my thread about the course.

(02-01-2019, 11:30 PM)vetvso Wrote:
(02-01-2019, 09:51 PM)AwardTour Wrote: Unfortunately, I can't view my Academic Evaluation at this exact moment. There must be some temporary technical issues on the TESU portal. I managed to catch this before the technical issues began. I saw SOS-110 listed on my Bachelors Degree plan.

I knew this day was coming so I took the course since the VA agreed to pay for it. 

The writing assignments were not difficult but make sure to start foundations early on. Take Crystal Sands if you can and read my thread about the course. Easy A for me.
Our education has been used for years to travel the world within employment as an Expat. Pursue your dream, and never give up.
Studying Project Management, History, Business, Foreign languages, and culture. 
We post travel articles on my blog here. ExploreTraveler.com Also our Travel Vlog is here  ExploreTraveler Vlog
TESU BALS History Completion 9 CR Remaining & Dual Major BA.LSGM 2023 12 CR remaining
TESU BALS Social Sciences Confirmed 2019
UAF Foreign Languages German 2019 Finished 
City of Ur - 2019 Capstone is here

The writing assignments were not difficult but make sure to start foundations early on. Take Crystal Sands if you can and read my thread about the course.

The writing assignments were not difficult but make sure to start foundations early on. Take Crystal Sands if you can and read my thread about the course. Easy A for me.
Thanks for the reply but I am going to avoid this course. I can't justify paying the extra money on it if I don't have to. TESU's website says students have until June 30th to complete the TES-100 Cornerstone and that is exactly what I intend to do. 

Why should I spend 4 times the money on a class that is not even required until after June 30th?
Currently working on:  Capstone

Eastern University - (9 of 10 Courses Completed) (27 Credits)
Master's in Data Science

Western Governors University (WGU) - Completed in 2020.
Bachelor of Science, Business - Information Technology Management

TEEX (3 courses, 10 cr)  
The Institutes (3 cr) 
NFA (1 cr)  
ALEKS (3 cr) 
SOPHIA (21 courses, 57 cr) 
Study.com (18 courses, 54 cr) 
WGU (12 courses, 38 CUs)
Eastern University (9 courses, 27 cr)
(02-01-2019, 11:39 PM)AwardTour Wrote:

Thanks for the reply but I am going to avoid this course. I can't justify paying the extra money on it if I don't have to. TESU's website says students have until June 30th to complete the TES-100 Cornerstone and that is exactly what I intend to do. 

Why should I spend 4 times the money on a class that is not even required until after June 30th?

Yes go the cheaper route but for others, they may have to take it.
Our education has been used for years to travel the world within employment as an Expat. Pursue your dream, and never give up.
Studying Project Management, History, Business, Foreign languages, and culture. 
We post travel articles on my blog here. ExploreTraveler.com Also our Travel Vlog is here  ExploreTraveler Vlog
TESU BALS History Completion 9 CR Remaining & Dual Major BA.LSGM 2023 12 CR remaining
TESU BALS Social Sciences Confirmed 2019
UAF Foreign Languages German 2019 Finished 
City of Ur - 2019 Capstone is here

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information TESU Debuts New Logo jch 15 697 03-22-2024, 02:35 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Business 421 capstone | TESU | Tips from our members akr680 10 1,976 03-22-2024, 12:00 AM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  TESU Research Methods in Experimental Psychology amleigh 4 261 03-18-2024, 09:25 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  TESU Response Time For Application joshua27 3 230 03-02-2024, 02:24 PM
Last Post: joshua27
  Free ways(e.g. TECEP)to register at TESU? Also say thank you to@bjcheung77@LevelUp Felisa 2 301 03-01-2024, 02:14 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  SAS Programmer Certificates at TESU jg_nuy 5 267 02-29-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: mog538
  Conflicting info from TESU for dual degrees?? ACI 32 2,158 02-22-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: faptaincrunch
  Admitted BA Computers Science - TESU Chan.kckn 3 391 02-21-2024, 07:46 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Transfer to TESU Questions homeschoolmom1 14 726 02-20-2024, 06:18 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  Remaining Classes for TESU Degree faptaincrunch 7 568 02-20-2024, 08:19 AM
Last Post: faptaincrunch