Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seemed like a good deal, Name Brand assoc. School low tuition Unv. of Ark. but not
Why would they not get easy accreditation, if they really were associated with The University of Arkansas System

$165 a credit hour, what deal
http://eversity.uasys.edu/cost/tuition/

but they are only nationally accredited.
http://eversity.uasys.edu/about/accreditation/
https://www.insidehighered.com/news/2017...reditation
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sparklette's post:
  • Ideas
Bad name too.

(04-02-2018, 10:14 PM)Ideas Wrote: Bad name too.

still better than Excelsior LOL
[-] The following 1 user Likes bluebooger's post:
  • jsd
(04-02-2018, 10:24 PM)bluebooger Wrote:
(04-02-2018, 10:14 PM)Ideas Wrote: Bad name too.

still better than Excelsior LOL

I like Excelsior better than the ones that scream "online school". Even though people can tell that Excelsior is online.

PBS Kids has a show called Jet Propulsion. The cartoon kid always yells "Excelsior!" at the end of the theme song. It always makes me think of this forum.
[-] The following 1 user Likes eriehiker's post:
  • amilitab4k9
(04-02-2018, 11:09 PM)eriehiker Wrote: PBS Kids has a show called Jet Propulsion.  The cartoon kid always yells "Excelsior!" at the end of the theme song.  It always makes me think of this forum.

Stan Lee is known to proclaim "Excelsior!" quite often.  I think of him every time someone mentions Excelsior U.
John L. Watson
Earned: WGU: BS-NOS (2019), WGU: MS-CSIA (2021)
Current Programs: UC: PhD in InfoSec (2025), AMA: DIT (2024), ENEB: MBA (2023)
Exam Priority: CEH (Practical), PMP, CISA, CISM
Future Plans: TBD - maybe an MS in Cannabis Science & Business, sounds like fun!
LinkedIn
Omni Transcript
Credly Badges
[-] The following 3 users Like jamshid666's post:
  • bluebooger, Muldoon, Zippadeedoodah
Not sure if this is new, but: seems you would have concurrent enrollment with UAM, which is regional accredited.
https://www.hlcommission.org/component/d...nstid=1032

page 8
http://eversity.uasys.edu/wp-content/upl...licies.pdf

Relationship to the University of Arkansas System The University of Arkansas System eVersity currently partners with the University of Arkansas at Monticello (UAM) so that students enrolled in eVersity receive degrees from both eVersity and UAM. The current collaborative degree-granting model results in the following operational features, which carry the following distinct benefits: ● Students are concurrently enrolled in eVersity and partnering University of Arkansas institutions (University of Arkansas at Monticello), resulting in earned credentials from each institution: eVersity and the partnering institution. ● All eVersity programs are created from courses in programs of study currently offered by partnering University of Arkansas institutions, which means the individual eVersity offerings have previously satisfied the institutional, state and accreditation approval processes of the partnering institutions. ● All eVersity courses are developed by faculty who are or have been associated with the University of Arkansas System. These faculty members work with eVersity instructional designers to create online courses that include strong learning design and support components. The use of appointed faculty from a University of Arkansas partnering institution provides a level of quality assurance regarding subject matter knowledge because the faculty member’s credentials and experience have been approved under the state and accreditation guidelines followed by the home institution. ● All eVersity courses are taught by faculty who are or have been associated with the University of Arkansas System.
[-] The following 2 users Like frank.f.franky's post:
  • jsd, miah
(05-08-2018, 01:19 AM)frank.f.franky Wrote: Not sure if this is new, but: seems you would have concurrent enrollment with UAM, which is regional accredited.
https://www.hlcommission.org/component/d...nstid=1032

page 8
http://eversity.uasys.edu/wp-content/upl...licies.pdf

Relationship to the University of Arkansas System The University of Arkansas System eVersity currently partners with the University of Arkansas at Monticello (UAM) so that students enrolled in eVersity receive degrees from both eVersity and UAM. The current collaborative degree-granting model results in the following operational features, which carry the following distinct benefits: ● Students are concurrently enrolled in eVersity and partnering University of Arkansas institutions (University of Arkansas at Monticello), resulting in earned credentials from each institution: eVersity and the partnering institution. ● All eVersity programs are created from courses in programs of study currently offered by partnering University of Arkansas institutions, which means the individual eVersity offerings have previously satisfied the institutional, state and accreditation approval processes of the partnering institutions. ● All eVersity courses are developed by faculty who are or have been associated with the University of Arkansas System. These faculty members work with eVersity instructional designers to create online courses that include strong learning design and support components. The use of appointed faculty from a University of Arkansas partnering institution provides a level of quality assurance regarding subject matter knowledge because the faculty member’s credentials and experience have been approved under the state and accreditation guidelines followed by the home institution. ● All eVersity courses are taught by faculty who are or have been associated with the University of Arkansas System.

Somebody needs to follow up with a phone call to University of Arkansas at Monticello to VERIFY that they will be able to get a transcript from UAM as well or what the rest of the puzzles is. Definitely a great price for tuition. I know that my FAC took classes through WATC (Wichita Area Technical College) as a high school student at a reduced rate and I think it was possibly a little less even, although with the fees it might have been closer to that rate in the end. I should go back and check on such details just to verify for my own curiosity. This would have been a much cheaper alternative although at the time FAC might not have been motivated to study quite so independently. At least there was structure and set assignments to complete with feedback of sorts.
Anyone know if they accept ACE transfer credit?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cell Phone Deal - OnePlus Nord 30 - Best Buy $0 plus cost for X days service bjcheung77 6 774 03-06-2024, 06:46 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Happy Mother's Day! Life is Good! Vanity Update Charles Fout 4 687 10-14-2023, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  Nicaragua seizes all assets from INCAE Business School elcastor21 0 301 09-26-2023, 04:55 PM
Last Post: elcastor21
  Found: $1,500 (TOTAL) At-own-pace Law School dcan 48 9,206 08-28-2023, 10:34 PM
Last Post: resistk
Question Poll: Just not sure what to major in for grad school and which direction to go! Randyb100 21 1,557 05-26-2023, 03:26 AM
Last Post: Randyb100
  Can I get a High School Diploma after getting my GED and Associates? IReallyNeedADegree 24 2,715 02-06-2023, 07:13 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  black friday deal Prowritingaid 50% Imbanewbie 7 904 11-25-2022, 10:34 PM
Last Post: Imbanewbie
  Living the Good Life on $24,000 a Year? Retire in Your 20’s or 30’s? LevelUP 34 5,828 03-26-2022, 12:28 PM
Last Post: ashkir
  What is Good Advice for Future Expats? Kal Di 3 701 03-13-2022, 07:46 PM
Last Post: Messdiener
  Windows 11 Home Upgrade - Pretty Good bjcheung77 3 879 03-06-2022, 06:05 PM
Last Post: jsd