Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sending ACE transcript to Excelsior (EC)
Anyone have the email address for who to send my ACE transcripts to Excelsior College (EC). I asked my Admissions Counselor, but haven't heard back from her. I also asked if EC would accept ACE electronically because from her email *it sort of makes it look like* they only accept transcripts mailed or sent through very specific methods (below in red).

Email:

Additionally, I see that you listed some transcripts that we should be expecting to receive. Request that all your official transcripts be sent from the issuing institution directly to: 

Excelsior College
Office of Registration and Records
7 Columbia Circle
Albany, NY 12203

We will also accept electronic transcripts if they are submitted through Credential Solutions / E-Script, Parchment, or the National Student Clearinghouse. 
Your transcripts must be issued within three weeks prior to delivery and include: 
-The official seal of the issuing institution
-The registrar's signature (usually a stamp)
-Two forms of student identification (e.g., your Social Security number and address, or address and date of birth)

I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if you have any questions.

End Email

thanks everyone...

Conferred AUG 2023 - AAS BOG, Business AoE, Pierpoint Community & Technical College

118 total RA & Alt credits from ONU, ASU, ACE (Aleks, SDC, SL, Sophia)

Applied in JAN 2024 to UMPI for MAR 2024 term (pending) | BA in HIS & POL SCI
(09-15-2020, 09:44 PM)samiam Wrote: Anyone have the email address for who to send my ACE transcripts to Excelsior College (EC). I asked my Admissions Counselor, but haven't heard back from her. I also asked if EC would accept ACE electronically because from her email *it sort of makes it look like* they only accept transcripts mailed or sent through very specific methods (below in red).

Email:

Additionally, I see that you listed some transcripts that we should be expecting to receive. Request that all your official transcripts be sent from the issuing institution directly to: 

Excelsior College
Office of Registration and Records
7 Columbia Circle
Albany, NY 12203

We will also accept electronic transcripts if they are submitted through Credential Solutions / E-Script, Parchment, or the National Student Clearinghouse. 
Your transcripts must be issued within three weeks prior to delivery and include: 
-The official seal of the issuing institution
-The registrar's signature (usually a stamp)
-Two forms of student identification (e.g., your Social Security number and address, or address and date of birth)

I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if you have any questions.

End Email

thanks everyone...
Oddly enough I've sent so many transcripts to Excelsior and I'm still not sure of an email. Parchment and Clearinghouse doesn't show the email they use. Study.com or JST doesn't either.

Sent from my SM-G981V using DegreeForum.net mobile app
In Progress: CSU MS Occupational Safety | TESU BALS HR & Computer Science | TESU AAS Admin Studies
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, HRM

Completed: TESU AAS Environmental, Safety & Tech, BA in Environmental Studies/ Natural Science and Mathematics

[-] The following 1 user Likes ROYISAGIRL's post:
  • BrendaB
I received the same generic response but have yet to send my ACE transcripts for an evaluation. Here’s the info I got:

Electronic transcripts have to be sent directly to us from your school. Your school must use one of the following vendors:

Transcripts can a be sent electronically if sent through Credential Solutions/E-Script, Parchment, National Student Clearinghouse or TranscriptPlus.
If a email address is required by the vendor:

intranscripts@excelsior.edu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes oroseeo's post:
  • warriortaupou
(09-16-2020, 02:36 AM)oroseeo Wrote: I received the same generic response but have yet to send my ACE transcripts for an evaluation. Here’s the info I got:

Electronic transcripts have to be sent directly to us from your school. Your school must use one of the following vendors:

Transcripts can a be sent electronically if sent through Credential Solutions/E-Script, Parchment, National Student Clearinghouse or TranscriptPlus.
If a  email address is required by the vendor:

intranscripts@excelsior.edu is the correct email to send from ACE to Excelsior, I have used it multiple times successfully. It will be delivered same day and usually evaluated within 3-5 days, usually it takes about 4-5 days for ACE credits to be added to my Excelsior transcripts.

[-] The following 1 user Likes BBryant165's post:
  • warriortaupou
(09-16-2020, 03:29 PM)BBryant165 Wrote:
(09-16-2020, 02:36 AM)oroseeo Wrote: I received the same generic response but have yet to send my ACE transcripts for an evaluation. Here’s the info I got:

If a  email address is required by the vendor:

intranscripts@excelsior.edu is the correct email to send from ACE to Excelsior, I have used it multiple times successfully. It will be delivered same day and usually evaluated within 3-5 days, usually it takes about 4-5 days for ACE credits to be added to my Excelsior transcripts.
I just sent a transcript to Excelsior at this address yesterday. It was opened today.
Composition Modular- 52 (3 cr)
Analyzing & Interpreting Literature 52 (6 cr)
College Composition- 50 (6 cr)
[-] The following 2 users Like mrskitty's post:
  • oroseeo, warriortaupou
Sorry, my Mom was logged in. Retyping under my login.
BA, Religion, AMU, 2019, Summa Cum Laude & Class Speaker
AA, General Ed., AMU, 2016

RA: Northern Virginia CC; St. Leo Univ.

Alt Credit:
Sophia: Developing Effective Teams
TEEX: Cyber Security for Everyone; Cyber Security for IT Professionals
SL: Intro. to Religion (the class 1 transferred to AMU-wish I had known sooner)

Angel 
Unlisted USArmy and Fed govt prof credentials
[-] The following 1 user Likes warriortaupou's post:
  • samiam
(09-21-2020, 04:34 PM)warriortaupou Wrote: Sorry, my Mom was logged in. Retyping under my login.

Thank you, I used the email address suggested. Haven't heard back from them besides an email saying that I can't enroll unless I'm 18 (I turned 17 last month) or unless I already have a high school diploma / GED. I'm not planning on finishing all of my requirements until Summer or Fall 2021. I was just trying to get my classes assessed so I would know where I stand and whats left. I hope not much changes by next year. I find myself frequently making changes (both college and degree plan) as the degree requirements change.

Conferred AUG 2023 - AAS BOG, Business AoE, Pierpoint Community & Technical College

118 total RA & Alt credits from ONU, ASU, ACE (Aleks, SDC, SL, Sophia)

Applied in JAN 2024 to UMPI for MAR 2024 term (pending) | BA in HIS & POL SCI
[-] The following 1 user Likes samiam's post:
  • warriortaupou

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Excelsior BSLA - Upper Level Credits Robinred2404 7 407 03-18-2024, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Robinred2404
  ExcelsiorRegentsUSNY Transcript update Sapo 5 1,389 02-05-2024, 09:51 AM
Last Post: Airamb
  Has excelsior accepted CSM math recently? CM1999 6 938 01-11-2024, 10:16 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  So disappointed in Excelsior. Should I bail or suck it up for the last class? profstudent 22 5,585 12-06-2023, 02:03 PM
Last Post: SophiaPrincess
  New Change to Enrollment at Excelsior U. -- Not Good milah1 12 1,647 10-20-2023, 12:46 PM
Last Post: frankc
  Excelsior University BS in Liberal Arts Upper Credit Transfer Options Niketay 13 2,318 07-05-2023, 10:22 AM
  Excelsior University to Ivey League ----> RichestLiberalArtsMajor 5 1,338 06-06-2023, 09:32 AM
Last Post: IReallyNeedADegree
  OTmina - Excelsior Degree Plan OTmina 28 4,076 05-16-2023, 04:20 PM
Last Post: OTmina
  Excelsior Capstone Risa 6 1,738 04-30-2023, 06:41 PM
Last Post: new2this
  Finally Graduating from Excelsior University new2this 4 1,256 04-29-2023, 12:46 AM