Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sophia Code!
(copied from my FB page)

SOPHIA CODE IS HERE! 3 courses for $297

#ad Last Feb we had a code for Sophia, and after asking for another, we finally got one!! I love the Sophia platform over the other ACE platforms because it meshes best into a homeschool program - there is no monthly fee, and you don't have to "rush" through a course.

Sophia courses allow you to pick your start date (up to 3 months from now) and complete in 2-3 months. This promo is for Homeschooling for College Credit families and is 3 courses for $297 ($99 each).

Enter promo code LOVELEARNING at checkout to get to get the discount. http://www.Sophia.org
You do not have to be a new student to use the coupon- it's open to anyone!

Sophia also offers 2 free (1 cr) courses, so you can get a total of 11 college credits for $297 if you use this code plus the freebies.
(07-05-2019, 06:45 AM)cookderosa Wrote: (copied from my FB page)

SOPHIA CODE IS HERE!  3 courses for $297

#ad Last Feb we had a code for Sophia, and after asking for another, we finally got one!! I love the Sophia platform over the other ACE platforms because it meshes best into a homeschool program - there is no monthly fee, and you don't have to "rush" through a course.

Sophia courses allow you to pick your start date (up to 3 months from now) and complete in 2-3 months. This promo is for Homeschooling for College Credit families and is 3 courses for $297 ($99 each).

Enter promo code LOVELEARNING at checkout to get to get the discount. http://www.Sophia.org

Sophia also offers 2 free (1 cr) courses, so you can get a total of 11 college credits for $297 if you use this code plus the freebies.
Just what I was waiting for! W00t w00t!!!! Thank you for posting this!!!!
BALS (Social Sciences) + ASNSM in CS - Sept 2022 TESU graduate
[-] The following 1 user Likes CarpeDiem8's post:
  • cookderosa
(07-05-2019, 07:24 AM)CarpeDiem8 Wrote:
(07-05-2019, 06:45 AM)cookderosa Wrote: (copied from my FB page)

SOPHIA CODE IS HERE!  3 courses for $297

Just what I was waiting for! W00t w00t!!!! Thank you for posting this!!!!

I just confirmed that the date is through July 8th.
Thank you very much for posting this code, especially since I just missed the last one.
Is Microeconomics from Sophia recommended (SL would be hard)? Or is there another course one should get from Sophia, besides the free ones?
(07-05-2019, 11:38 AM)lacussucceed Wrote: Thank you very much for posting this code, especially since I just missed the last one.
Is Microeconomics from Sophia recommended (SL would be hard)? Or is there another course one should get from Sophia, besides the free ones?

You have to choose 3 courses to get the coupon to work.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
(07-05-2019, 11:38 AM)lacussucceed Wrote: Thank you very much for posting this code, especially since I just missed the last one.

I haven’t personally taken Microeconomics, however, I’ve taken a large chunk of my gen ed through Sophia and cannot recommend it enough!!! I’m so thankful for both coupon code opportunities coming around when they have, it’s been great!

Sent from my iPhone using DegreeForum.net
BALS (Social Sciences) + ASNSM in CS - Sept 2022 TESU graduate
(07-05-2019, 12:07 PM)dfrecore Wrote:

You have to choose 3 courses to get the coupon to work.

I'm aware of that. For me it's Project Mngt (not available elsewhere except SDC UL) and two others - undecided at this point...
I just tested the promo and you can get this to work for up to 5 courses. You have to buy 3 for it to kick in, but courses number 4 and 5 will come in as $99 each. NOTE that they have expensive courses and cheap courses- use your code for the cheap courses Wink

Also, you have to pick a start date of up to 60 days from now and then have 90 days to complete- however, there is no subscription fee with Sophia, so unlike SL/Study you don't have to hurry and do it now.
(07-06-2019, 09:53 AM)cookderosa Wrote: I just tested the promo and you can get this to work for up to 5 courses. You have to buy 3 for it to kick in, but courses number 4 and 5 will come in as $99 each.  NOTE that they have expensive courses and cheap courses- use your code for the cheap courses Wink

Also, you have to pick a start date of up to 60 days from now and then have 90 days to complete- however, there is no subscription fee with Sophia, so unlike SL/Study you don't have to hurry and do it now.

Nice find, especially since most courses are quite expensive. Use this code for the most expensive courses I suppose.
Most courses are $329, except for the Ancient Greek course... I would spend it on any course you need, regardless of cost.
3 courses for $297 is just $99/course. You can get the Ancient Greek course cheaper when you use the HALFOFF option instead, you save more cash with that vs saving $50 using this current coupon.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 2 users Like bjcheung77's post:
  • cookderosa, suzycupcake

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is it possible to submit a blank page to Sophia histourism 11 215 4 hours ago
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Recent Sophia.org Membership Code bjcheung77 115 59,328 Yesterday, 12:09 PM
Last Post: awildstudentappeared
  Does Sophia track what sites you've visited? Chickenfat2024 10 585 04-13-2024, 05:17 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Sophia English Comp II vs CLEP College Composition davemodular 15 860 04-09-2024, 01:33 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Sophia.org while attending UMPI your pace - history major Atwygon 4 199 04-08-2024, 05:06 PM
  New Sophia Courses: Health, Fitness, and Wellness and Anatomy & Physiology II Lab LevelUP 16 850 04-08-2024, 11:51 AM
Last Post: Kab
  Transfer situation of Sophia Labs Kab 6 322 04-06-2024, 01:44 AM
Last Post: indigoshuffle
  Sophia Spanish Touchstone Question JohnD 2 236 04-03-2024, 11:26 PM
  Is there a list of which Sophia courses have touchstones? MaMichelle 8 7,148 03-29-2024, 11:02 PM
Last Post: Dnightowl
  Non-course equivalency at TESU for Sophia Principles of Finance? Yenisei 7 355 03-18-2024, 11:51 AM