Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spring Session 2 Updates
(03-23-2021, 08:46 AM)ss20ts Wrote:
(03-23-2021, 05:00 AM)portia8 Wrote: Jessica also informed me that the BIO 105 professor would work with me to accommodating my intl status but I'm not very good at BIO at all so not looking forward to that ha. Got my Eng 101 final submitted and graded, all components exemplary except one which I received proficient in the rubric. I now have my first Edu class which includes 20 hours of 'Field Training' which thankfully can be done by observing teaching videos because I don't think anyone at this time can gain access to a classroom right now. I was wondering if anyone has a successful Hum 103 assignment that they're comfortable with sharing by PM or on here. Of course no plagiarising; I'm just looking to make sure that I am on the right track. Just thought I'd ask but if not I'm sure I will figure it out.

I don't think anyone would share their paper. They do have to abide by the academic integrity policy. If you have questions, you should reach out to your professor. Remember, you get to submit a rough draft and wait for their feedback before submitting the final draft.
Very true, I think my question was misguided. Apologies.
(03-22-2021, 11:57 AM)oroseeo Wrote:
(03-22-2021, 04:05 AM)ashkir Wrote: I finished BUS 244 Management Information System.

It was so cringeworthy bad. the professor's a nice dude and all. BUt oh my god. Whomever wrote this for Brandman, Strut, or UMPI does not understand Information Technology at all. It's so horribly outdated and it's bad. By far the worst class ever. I got an 88% on the exam. but I'm contesting the wrong answers, because over half the questions were like 2 or 3 answers were actually technically correct...

I work in Information Systems for a living.....

I have this and BUS 353 Legal and Ethical Issues in Business on my class list currently. I started with this and quickly moved to start ethics instead which was easier to move through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(03-17-2021, 09:10 AM)crotique Wrote: Taking COM 210 (Oral Communications) and BUS 200 (Fundamentals of Technology).

I feel a bit lost. The platform is easy to adapt to, but I am still trying to figure out how to present WIP for evaluation for the final. Someone stated to submit it early on so you can easily move forward on your final paper/project or whatnot.  The 11-page requirements intimidate me.

The good news is they gave my TESU SOS 110 as credit for their ENG 121. On Monday when reading the syllabus, I contacted my advisor and told her about this class. I was asked to submit their syllabus, final project instructions, and instructor feedback. I submitted all of that as well as my final and they accepted it. I am very pleased.

Did you hear back on how to turn in a draft before your final?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I dropped the course and am taking the alternative with Sophia. My understanding is you email your professor the draft. I will be doing this with another course (I asked the Professor and that was the answer - to email draft to her directly as I only have (1) attempt for the Final)
(03-23-2021, 09:20 AM)portia8 Wrote:
(03-23-2021, 08:46 AM)ss20ts Wrote:
(03-23-2021, 05:00 AM)portia8 Wrote: Jessica also informed me that the BIO 105 professor would work with me to accommodating my intl status but I'm not very good at BIO at all so not looking forward to that ha. Got my Eng 101 final submitted and graded, all components exemplary except one which I received proficient in the rubric. I now have my first Edu class which includes 20 hours of 'Field Training' which thankfully can be done by observing teaching videos because I don't think anyone at this time can gain access to a classroom right now. I was wondering if anyone has a successful Hum 103 assignment that they're comfortable with sharing by PM or on here. Of course no plagiarising; I'm just looking to make sure that I am on the right track. Just thought I'd ask but if not I'm sure I will figure it out.

I don't think anyone would share their paper. They do have to abide by the academic integrity policy. If you have questions, you should reach out to your professor. Remember, you get to submit a rough draft and wait for their feedback before submitting the final draft.
Very true, I think my question was misguided. Apologies.

No worries! Seriously email your professor. They are happy to help. I have worked with a few in different classes and they were very responsive. I had 4 one hour long Zoom meetings with 1 professor to help me with a project because I was struggling so much. Don't be afraid to ask for help or think they won't help. They will. There's different types of tutoring and a writing lab available as well. Please reach out for help. 
I'm really liking 353 Human Resources but wow that's a lot of information!!!!
BIO 105 is like 10 classes in once... Take a lab class somewhere else if you can find an easier one.

good grief.
Sounds like students should try bringing in "Biology 101L: Intro to Biology with Lab" from SDC. SDC has a virtual lab for this particular course.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
[-] The following 1 user Likes rachel83az's post:
  • Pikachu
We can’t just take the lab class from Study?
(03-24-2021, 02:08 PM)DanielDaCosta87 Wrote: We can’t just take the lab class from Study?

Study.com only offers the course with the lab, not the lab alone or the course alone...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
How’s exactly the course at UMPI? It’s similar to Study?!
Sligtly worrying to hear about the workload of the bio course, I wonder why its so intense just to fulfill a gec requirement. Would be really nice if they accepted Sophia's bio

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Study Plan to Earn 30 Credits in a Single 8-week Session FM1 14 1,692 03-04-2024, 11:49 PM
Last Post: CCCollege
  I've been accepted into the Spring 2 session at UMPI! FM1 10 935 01-28-2024, 11:30 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Returning to school Spring...next week. Terrified ender5803 8 746 01-11-2024, 09:16 PM
Last Post: ender5803
  Will all the courses be offered every session? sdw1243 2 438 08-29-2023, 11:58 AM
  Can't start this session, super bummed.. lllunchbox 13 1,043 08-25-2023, 01:44 PM
Last Post: PrettyFlyforaChiGuy
  Upcoming Session wj123 3 484 08-17-2023, 10:18 AM
Last Post: wj123
  Fall 2021 Session 2 -- What is YOURPace? ashkir 140 14,697 08-03-2023, 10:58 AM
Last Post: thestudyguy
  Dean's List for Summer Session? klone 2 438 07-18-2023, 12:46 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Course Offerings Per Session Infinite-Telephone52 4 692 06-11-2023, 02:29 PM
  Got my Grades for Spring II term!! joshua27 25 1,953 05-17-2023, 01:46 PM
Last Post: Pancman237